Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Picture & Discipline Of The 4 Murdered Uniport Student - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture & Discipline Of The 4 Murdered Uniport Student (3892 Views)

Response To Attack On Healthcare Professionals Due To Death Of Uniport Student / Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria / Gunmen Kill Another UNIPORT Student, Ex-corps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture & Discipline Of The 4 Murdered Uniport Student by kingsale: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2012
I can't just stop sharing tears since i heard the news of the uniport students
that was beaten to death, it's still very hard for me to come out of the shock

The most painful part is that one of the boys happens to be a guy whom wanted to
buy the properties in my room after my convocation, (at pretaso hostel there in aluu)

To my surprise,i was told same boy was beaten to death all because of a phone,
the funny thing here is that, all through my stay at aluu, aluu never had peace
due to the robbery and rapping attacks we got from the indigenes of that same
community who are actually responsible for the death of those guys

Imagine thieves beating student to death,

Am surprise Mr. Goodluck Jonathan hasn't said anything yet about the molestation
of these student who actually was sent to study but was murdered for a Bailable Offense

We must allow justice to prevail and those involve brought to book, that community
should be death with, after all the whole thing happened before their eyes, from the
video clips the people around were so excited while the scenario was going on, it
was like a fun to them

Mr. President need to deal with that community just as Obasanjo did to Odi back then

On the other hand, i know the President wouldn't want to do that because he's from
the Niger Delta and he Actually Graduated from that school, but it will be inhuman
if he keep mute to this

Re: Picture & Discipline Of The 4 Murdered Uniport Student by AnodaIT(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2012
An emotional laden write up indeed but u forgot to mention the Cult group they belong to

1 Like

Re: Picture & Discipline Of The 4 Murdered Uniport Student by mondezz: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2012
too bad!! crytoo bad!!
Re: Picture & Discipline Of The 4 Murdered Uniport Student by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 09, 2012
We were told not to judge a book by the cover.. so I will try not to judge these guys by their appearances..

#pls do not mis-interprete this..
Re: Picture & Discipline Of The 4 Murdered Uniport Student by Kx: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2012
The pix shows that those boys were well fed and catered for. Thats all I can see.
Re: Picture & Discipline Of The 4 Murdered Uniport Student by pheyikemi: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2012
The sad thing is, they are no more to say their own side of d story. Their killers cud just frame up lies just to vindicate themselves. Such a cruel world
Re: Picture & Discipline Of The 4 Murdered Uniport Student by CrazyMan(m): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2012
Even the uniport students who cry crocodile tears should also be blamed.

I learnt that the boys were apprehended in aluu community at about 3am in the morning, and were tortured and finally killed around 12pm in the afternoon?

Now the big question is .

1. Where were the hypocrite students when all these was going on? Cos judging from the video I watched, the boys were killed in the open. And if you listen carefully, you'll observe the sounds of cars in the background.

So I ask again, where were the uniport students?

Where was their so called SUG persident?

2. Where was the police? I've never been to PH, but judging from various articles I've read on this matter, every community is entitled to a local police post.

Now tell me how possible it is for some beasts to torture 4 boys for over 8 hours, and the news wouldn't get to security operatives.

I even read another article when the matter hasn't escalated to this stage, the community claimed that security personnels were aware of the murder because they were armed robbers!

And even on of the victims parents confirmed that she encountered JTF officials at the scene when the news reached her about her son's murder.

So who is fooling who?

I feel that the uniport students are cowards!

The Nigerian police are cowards!

The JTF are cowards!

Aluu community is coursed!

Their inhabitants are beasts!

Nigeria needs God's divine intervention!

I rest my case!
Re: Picture & Discipline Of The 4 Murdered Uniport Student by Callotti: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2012
Abeg! E don do.
Nigerians. . .PROFESSIONAL MOURNERS.
All fake!

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.
Re: Picture & Discipline Of The 4 Murdered Uniport Student by freakcin: 11:46am On Oct 09, 2012
CrazyMan: Even the uniport students who cry crocodile tears should also be blamed.

I learnt that the boys were apprehended in aluu community at about 3am in the morning, and were tortured and finally killed around 12pm in the afternoon?

Now the big question is .

1. Where were the hypocrite students when all these was going on? Cos judging from the video I watched, the boys were killed in the open. And if you listen carefully, you'll observe the sounds of cars in the background.

So I ask again, where were the uniport students?

Where was their so called SUG persident?

2. Where was the police? I've never been to PH, but judging from various articles I've read on this matter, every community is entitled to a local police post.

Now tell me how possible it is for some beasts to torture 4 boys for over 8 hours, and the news wouldn't get to security operatives.

I even read another article when the matter hasn't escalated to this stage, the community claimed that security personnels were aware of the murder because they were armed robbers!

And even on of the victims parents confirmed that she encountered JTF officials at the scene when the news reached her about her son's murder.

So who is fooling who?

I feel that the uniport students are cowards!

The Nigerian police are cowards!

The JTF are cowards!

Aluu community is coursed!

Their inhabitants are beasts!

Nigeria needs God's divine intervention!

I rest my case!

I think you rep your user-id in all its entirety!!! cheesy

On a more serious note can anyone really confirm what went down Were they really armed robbers or victims of circumstance
Re: Picture & Discipline Of The 4 Murdered Uniport Student by CrazyMan(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
Callotti: Abeg! E don do.
Nigerians. . .PROFESSIONAL MOURNERS.
All fake!

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Russian Supermarket Under Fire For Calling Barack Obama A Monkey / 25 Biggest And Most Embarrassing Mistakes Ever Made / According To Nigerians, This Is Zenith Bank’s New Corporate Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.