Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria (69942 Views)

Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals / Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari / Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 13, 2015
It has been indeed a regime where women take active roles in Nigeria's government, unlike what it used to be before. These women has really distinguished themselves well in their various field of endeavors, and now they've got to dine with elders. #winks.

Say a Big Congrats to them>>

1. Dr. (Mrs.) Ipalibo Banigo (Rivers State)

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 13, 2015
Dr. Oluranti Adebule (Lagos State)

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 13, 2015
3. Mrs. Yetunde Onanuga (Ogun State)

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 13, 2015

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by godsveryown(f): 5:51am On Apr 13, 2015
Beautiful, its gud news dat d woman's place is no longer described as d kitchen

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 5:54am On Apr 13, 2015
till we get a female president
but am scared of female presido if i hear names like madueke and d.....lipsrsealed

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 13, 2015
agarawu23:
till we get a female president
With time, it will happen grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:57am On Apr 13, 2015
Just hoping they will be good ambassadors like late Akunyili and not dim the hope of women jn politics like Etteh,Diezani and Oduah.

Women are naturally detailed and could be less greedy in accumulating wealth. Hoping they bring that to bear in their new offices

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Zaikon(m): 6:01am On Apr 13, 2015
Ok... I hop dem still get regards for dia husband at home

1 Like

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:22am On Apr 13, 2015
Royal155:
4. Hon. Cecilia Ezeilo (Enugu State)

Source: http://www.naijaonlinegists.com/2015/04/photos-of-four-new-female-deputy.html
Is this the same Ezeilo of WACOL?

4 Likes

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by TI1919(m): 6:25am On Apr 13, 2015
Congratulations to all of them.

The one from Rivers look like my mom

grin

What will be the hope of people like Amechi now? grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 13, 2015
SpeedyConnect:

Don't know what you meant by WACOL but all I can tell you is that she contested as deputy governor in Enugu State along side Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi way back in 2011.
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by lionduke(m): 6:47am On Apr 13, 2015
SpeedyConnect:

No not the same person, the WACOL madam is Joy Ezeilo
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by shawylux(f): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2015
Royal155:

Don't know what you meant by WACOL but all I can tell you is that she contested as deputy governor in Enugu State along side Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi way back in 2011.
This is the picture of Joy Ezeilo and not Cecilia Ezeilo. Joy is the WACOL madam and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi did not contest in 2011 for Gubernatorial elections rather he contested for the National House of Assembly and Cecilia contested for State House of Assembly.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Etumgbe(m): 7:12am On Apr 13, 2015
Fine women don finish for Ogun state abi?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by tpiadotcom: 7:14am On Apr 13, 2015
oluranti and yetunde?
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by gerrardomendes(m): 7:14am On Apr 13, 2015
Etumgbe:
They've never had one grin grin grin grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Sweetguy25: 7:21am On Apr 13, 2015
Etumgbe:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Jeezyy(m): 7:27am On Apr 13, 2015
When I tell this girls I'm going into politics they'll be like 'God forbid', 'its too risky, can't get married to a politician'. D next day same girls be like if I were d wife of d governor or president I'll......shey na pastor I go be become governor or president #smh# 4 em

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by docsholz(m): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2015
Etumgbe:
Fine is now a criterion to being a politician, backward idiot

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by freemanbubble: 7:39am On Apr 13, 2015
all this women ugly sha, except for that banigo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 13, 2015
shawylux:

This is the picture of Joy Ezeilo and not Cecilia Ezeilo. Joy is the WACOL madam and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi did not contest in 2011 for Gubernatorial elections rather he contested for the National House of Assembly and Cecilia contested for State House of Assembly. Below is that of Cecilia the new deputy governor.
You are trying to see who you can confuse with that picture you've just posted here abi?
For your information, the picture you are claiming is Cecilia is the picture of Mr. Ifeoma Ozoeze, a political activist in enugu state
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Women are going places especially state like Anambra always first in women empowerment, first female deputy governor, first female governor and currently two female senators.

8 Likes

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Koolmexxi(m): 7:49am On Apr 13, 2015
gerrardomendes:

Hahahahaha... Chaiii

1 Like

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by ilovecritics(m): 7:51am On Apr 13, 2015
That's great!

But them no too fine lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Pavore9: 7:55am On Apr 13, 2015
SpeedyConnect:

No, it is Dr. Barrister Joy Ezeilo.
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Pavore9: 7:56am On Apr 13, 2015
Amazons, let them serve the people like mothers.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by IamforGod: 7:58am On Apr 13, 2015
Let's see what they av to offer.

They look disciplined!
I love that and hope they are aas disciplined as they look.

We no want dem dezeani type and co. O

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Thankz(f): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2015
this is why my friends say Nigerian women are not good-looking...........the beautiful ones are never in the spotlight, not even in our movies, SMH........these women here really do not have good looks @all.......................though not a criteria anyways.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 13, 2015
Thankz:
this is why my friends say Nigerian women are not good-looking...........the beautiful ones are never in the spotlight, not even in our movies, SMH........these women here really do not have good looks @all.......................though not a criteria anyways.
Are you more beautiful than them?

8 Likes

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Menace2Society(m): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2015
gerrardomendes:

What a dummy guess u must be a village cretin undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Cchuks27(m): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2015
I hope sooner there will be more women in politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) / LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 / Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.