Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia (12801 Views)

Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) / Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) / Indonesia Executes Eight Prisoners Including Nigerians For Drugs Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by chucky234(m): 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
Babzilla: I STAND TO BE CORRECTED BUT ISNT THE PENALTY DEATH?
You mean?
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by chucky234(m): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nigerians,always in the news for the wrong reasons.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by tintingz(m): 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
all4naija: Is killing the solution to such crime? We have seen that it has never stopped people from carrying drugs to that country. Saudi Arabia is a nation of barbarians. I would rather be dead than to visit such country. What a shiity nation!
ehyaa tongue
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by osram(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
Well as 4 d dude him own dn beta him go get 72+72 virgins since na 4 saudi arabia dm go kill am...*laffing in arabic*

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by einsteine(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
all4naija: So, how is your holy land made up of holy people, if there is no evidence of hypocrisy in that statement?
Why would you assume I am a Muslim? Assumption is the mother of all Zap ups, guy. Anyway, it being a holy land does not mean that there wont be unholy elements. It is not a heaven. Read the bible and tell me if there was anytym evry1 was commited to the way of God. So, no hypocrisy there and I must commend the Saudi authorities for the use of capital punishment.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by dnawah(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
abifoluwa: grin grin grin
even in a place where death penalty is the norm, we still they carry drugs go there? shocked shocked
i dey laugh, RIP
in advance(dem never die na)
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by DANILSA(m): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
osram: Well as 4 d dude him own dn beta him go get 72+72 virgins since na 4 saudi arabia dm go kill am...*laffing in arabic*
GUY U MADE ME ROLLING. DEATH=77VIRGIN * HOLYLAND=77VIRGIN: 77 * 77= 5929 shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by bigmaut: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
those saudi go say does black pretenders,pseudo-muslims don come again search dem well well,dey dnt love allah dey only came 4 fraud,drugs,lovepeddling & 2 cart awy our al-hajji titles,behead anyone of them that look @ our women whether dey pretend or not many of them gonna die by d sword b4 d hajj is over grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by Goldenheart(m): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
This post has been hidden... Cos of garri
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by Ejine(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
DANILSA: GUY U MADE ME ROLLING. DEATH=77VIRGIN * HOLYLAND=77VIRGIN: 77 * 77= 5929 shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Choi! De pesin go knack toto sotay im jomgbolos go melt! grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by Youngzedd(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
exxell: And to imagine that they hid the drugs in that yellow or white, eatable and drinkable stuff that should not be mentioned on Nairaland.....grin grin grin grin grin grin..... This is an insult.... We need to protest...

#TeamG

Can you remind me of that drinkable and eatable that should not be mentioned?

:-P
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by Adamo84(m): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx: I still don't know Nigerians are going to Saudi Arabia smh....

Why can't you guys worship your own gods and deities, and stop flocking there for crying out loud??

Oshun, Obatala, Olukun, Amadiaoha etc.. are there in your country, yet you chose to flock to Saudi Arabia(for Kaaba) and Israel where they treat you like the black savages that you're...

I know some will argue that the African gods are not potent, but is the muslim god potent as well?? We all know how messed up the Middle-east is... Is the Christian god also potent?? We all know Nigeria has the highest number of churches in the world, yet the country is in abyss...

Religion is for consciousness, stop this madness already!!!
Whats your Religion?
shymexx: I still don't know Nigerians are going to Saudi Arabia smh....

Why can't you guys worship your own gods and deities, and stop flocking there for crying out loud??

Oshun, Obatala, Olukun, Amadiaoha etc.. are there in your country, yet you chose to flock to Saudi Arabia(for Kaaba) and Israel where they treat you like the black savages that you're...

I know some will argue that the African gods are not potent, but is the muslim god potent as well?? We all know how messed up the Middle-east is... Is the Christian god also potent?? We all know Nigeria has the highest number of churches in the world, yet the country is in abyss...

Religion is for consciousness, stop this madness already!!!
Whats your Religion?
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by steffans(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
Garrrriiii Don Suffer........
Will Virgins be involved now dat dey will be killed in d "HOLY" land? #justasking
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by Suljosh: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
Imagine! carry our precious food hide drug inside, hw much b d price of dat thing nw sef? Mtcheeeeewww
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by Suljosh: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
Adamo84: Whats your Religion? Whats your Religion?
him no get religion, him jst dey him own.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by Balyz: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
Babzilla: I STAND TO BE CORRECTED BUT ISNT THE PENALTY DEATH?
My brother it is death o. My God! carry drugs to saudi arabia of all places? not for a billion dollars
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by Jonarinho(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
undecided an average NIGERIAN IS A CRIMINAL>419ja GOD bLess
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by Balyz: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
Sijo01: Aboki n yanriyan missing Business/crime with Religion.
Dont be dumb. Core northerners hardly carry drugs. Try and read the post again
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by oderemo(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
kill the moda 4kas.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
The big issue is not the possible death sentence. Why must they put it inside garri? Now garri will never be trusted! Not fair.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by Lovine: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
They are not true Muslims and I even think they are Christians?
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by omoredia: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
They should also arrest those going for training and deployment as terrorist. Stupid diety ass lickers!
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by informatix: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
Death penalty. I congratulate them instead of Nigeria where they will get Alu community justice.looool.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by mmmustapha(m): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
Dis guys will make d price of Garri go high
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by ikachi1: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
I don watch them once for that side wen dem behead one Bangaldesh man for cocain pedling. Nna if you see the long sword when one fat man dangle and then fiammm! The man fall go fwd. The man wen dem wan kill kneel down face ground and the executioner just land the sharp sword for the back of the neck ewooooo! I no fit sleep that day. Those Saudi religous police people dem mean no be small. As omo people like ariya, make them begin to prepare to pay Sunny I no dey for the Ijo ya because their own do finish pata pata! No bribe and no abeg for saudi I swear.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
einstein_e: Why would you assume I am a Muslim? Assumption is the mother of all Zap ups, guy. Anyway, it being a holy land does not mean that there wont be unholy elements. It is not a heaven. Read the bible and tell me if there was anytym evry1 was commited to the way of God. So, no hypocrisy there and I must commend the Saudi authorities for the use of capital punishment.
You support the idea of barbarians.

watch the video below on how horribly barbaric the people and their laws are in that country.

Viewers are warned of the graphic nature of the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBy59JIm0dk
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by texazzpete(m): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
3800 pilgrims sent on taxpayers' money. na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of Over N1.6m / A Nigerian Lady Strip Naked For Stealing Weavon In Delta State (photos) / Oyo Commissioner Debunks Rumours Of Pupils Turned To Yam Tubers At Ibadan School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.