Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,252 members, 7,839,304 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia (12798 Views)

Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) / Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) / Indonesia Executes Eight Prisoners Including Nigerians For Drugs Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by free2ryhme: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
boko needs funds to buy ammos, guns, and explosives ...lol
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by olusogo: 12:11am On Oct 10, 2012
I do not know why commentators on Nairaland have to criticize Saudi Arabia, Islam and Muslims just because some people have decided to break laws in a foreign land. Any right thinking person should accede to the judgement if they are found guilty. In Saudi there is rule of law guided by Koran which is not hidden to anybody in the world. It is a suicide mission dealing in hard drug if you are caught. Let us start preaching to have respect for laws irrespective of where we are going.
By the side, those guys have committed a grave sin against humanity by abusing "garri", the common man food in Nigeria. Whoever abuses garri shall face the wrought of God.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by jcross19: 12:14am On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk: Very good!!!
I knew this was bound to happen.
Just yesterday I commented and told the Speaker of the House to ensure the pilgrim board warns Nigerians against illicit acts in the Holy land.

This are the set of people that make Saudi and other Nations put stiff regulations on Nigerians.

See the main point -Lagos, Garri, Hard Drugs....I won't say more than that.

https://www.nairaland.com/1069144/saudi-agrees-accept-deported-pilgrims

I passed the above comment just yesterday knowing the average Nigerian thinks it is NORMAL to be a criminal.
The holy land where they use to buy and sell ganja, cocaine , heroine and some hard drugs , holy of the drugs barons
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by Ranoscky(m): 2:24am On Oct 10, 2012
I taya for naija news these days o!
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by passionate88: 2:41am On Oct 10, 2012
Lovine: They are not true Muslims and I even think they are Christians?
think well well o... As lagos dn deny them religion dn start.. As that hajj man take mouth lie say dm no deport the pilgrims u dn come dey say no b musulumi but Christians.. Ok o.. Carry go, e reach u
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by NaMe4: 3:05am On Oct 10, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Honestly, I think it is time to start doing IQ tests for people want to run for office. See this foool arguing about what state they are from.

The Saudi Govt don't care about that, all they know is 2 NIGERIANS were arrested!!!

Just another way of passing the buck.

Stupid azz! undecided

That's the level of tribalism in this country.
But if to say the two pilgrims receive award for hajj, the LASG for dey claim na from Lagos dem airlift.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by NaMe4: 3:15am On Oct 10, 2012
Foxybone:

Wetin we no go see my dear.... Na why e be say out of all the food wey dem go hide hard drug na inside garri

No oh! I think it's the Saudi authorities that's taking this ish too seriously . . .

I mean ...
Garri and Sugar
Garri and Saccharin
Garri and Cocaine

Like duhhhhh!!! They all White!!!
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by kunle86(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2012
I dont know why our people are behaving like this. No fear of god, why do they have to pretend asive they are going 4 haji, they want to use dat as an excuse to free through d airport. They must be purnished severly. They are disgrace to dis nation and Muslim entirely. Bleep them.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 10, 2012
Babzilla: I STAND TO BE CORRECTED BUT ISNT THE PENALTY DEATH?
My dear always try to read d post before commenting. The answer to ur question is there.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by tpia5: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2012
what were they doing there?

as they say, going where you're not wanted, can have serious consequences.

people should watch who they associate with.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by ameer2: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2012
abifoluwa: grin grin grin
even in a place where death penalty is the norm, we still they carry drugs go there? shocked shocked
i dey laugh, RIP
grin grin grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by Chidi4u(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2012
How come this happened? They are not even Igbo's
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by jigawatts(m): 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
okpurukata: So this means there are consumers of hard drugs even in Islams holy of holies. Because come to think of it, if there is no market, there will be no product. I tire ooo for this hypocrisy.

Calm down, they might wanna sell it in other parts of the country, Saudi Arabia is a full country na... haba .......... But the only avenue they could enter with is by coming for Hajj pilgrimage ...... MECCA and MEDINA are sacred cities.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by bigmaut: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2012
Why are some naija muslims disgracing all of naija in their supposed "holy land" not all naija muslims are Real muslims! majority are infidels(pretenders)wolves in sheep's clothing,population-swellers angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by lynton(m): 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2012
Hmmmmm na waoooo. Later now dee go talk say na igbos like money pass. Them don die be dat.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by Callotti: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
All these 'MAMA SUWES' again? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In Saudi Arabia by Sijo01(f): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2012
Balyz: Dont be dumb. Core northerners hardly carry drugs. Try and read the post again

Dont be stuupid, core northerners hardly carry drugs you say, yet they sucks inocent beings blood. Drugs n Boko Haram, whats the difference...... Growup, child!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of Over N1.6m / Ways To Reduce Crime In Nigeria / Oyo Commissioner Debunks Rumours Of Pupils Turned To Yam Tubers At Ibadan School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.