Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,514 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech (8785 Views)

Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” / Fashola Presents 2015 Budget. Speech And PICS.. / The 2012 Budget Speech By President Jonathan Live At 12 Noon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech by Super1759: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
Good one Mr President
Re: Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech by delvinmaya(m): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
gboss4sure: I have read a 250 page ebook before but I can't even read this whole writeup.

Can someone summarise what the OP posted

mr President has presented the budget for the fiscal year 2013. hope that summarizes everything

1 Like

Re: Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech by billante(m): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mos_D: Dis tin dey cofuse me o. D money wey forcasted oil alone go generate pas 10trillion n d budget no reach 5trillion. Where d rest de go?

The rest are shared by states,local government,national assembly,judiciary,NDDC,foreign reserves,excess crude account etc.
Re: Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech by Super1759: 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
Sir cuba: Im a medical student ! Dis budget is too small.
Re: Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech by greaterlove(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
good one, my prayer is that it is fully implemented and all money wisely spent on what it was meant for. it does not only rest on the government but on us too the citizens to play our part. God bless President Goodluck Jonathan, God bless us all that took time to read the text, God bless nairaland, facebook, twitter and all social media, God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech by Isaleeko2: 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
gboss4sure: I have read a 250 page ebook before but I can't even read this whole writeup.

Can someone summarise what the OP posted

If your life depended on it, you will read it for sure.

Oh, your life depends on the budget, seriously. Take your time and struggle to read it. I read it and I have seen places where I can make money already.

Nice one Jonathan. I am impressed.

1 Like

Re: Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech by honeycandy(f): 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
gringrin. That's the one I'm also waiting for.
mrkels: Commence the GIS scheme'''IMMEDIATELY''', I see that helping some 20,000 unemployed graduates. So, please just do that asap ok? grin
Re: Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech by wisestfool: 7:51am On Oct 11, 2012
To read this one, is like watching season film

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 11, 2012
Wonderful stuff...thumbs up Mr.President......also like the phrase "The Unity of Nigeria is not negotiable"
Re: Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech by Ogundale(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2012
Who is this curfew you call a president plx next.
Re: Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech by UMBagudu: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2012
mrperfect: That is really length one.
public sector support. Some key allocations are as follows: Works – N183.5 billion; Power - N74.26 billion; Education – N426.53 billion; Health – N279.23 billion; Defence – N348.91 billion; Police – N319.65 billion; and Agriculture & Rural Development – N81.41 billion. Abeg waitin agriculture do gudluck even police nd defence budget passm waitin d defence dey do wen bomb is still blastin every wia
Re: Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech by Dee60: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2012
I beg I no fit read. how much is budgeted as OIL SUBSIDY?
Re: Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech by Vince2(m): 11:06am On Oct 11, 2012
[quote author=Leemak]stupid president presenting rubbish budget.......hav u fully implemented 2012 budget?......clueless presido![/quote

I can see the extent of ur wisdom, Ur type can not lead a group of 20 persons let alone a country like Nigeria. its better U keep quite instead of making public show of ur ignorance.
Re: Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech by Raxz(m): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
Forester45: Mr President would have told us the location of the houses and roads his govt constructed. The local governmnt autonomy issue was not even addressed to minimize state Governors looting competition. We are tired. This has become a routine. If i may advise, we are 150million Nigerians & our annual budget is running in 4.9+ trillions. Why cant we share dis money to individuals??
Re: Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech by Raxz(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
Forester45: Mr President would have told us the location of the houses and roads his govt constructed. The local governmnt autonomy issue was not even addressed to minimize state Governors looting competition. We are tired. This has become a routine. If i may advise, we are 150million Nigerians & our annual budget is running in 4.9+ trillions. Why cant we share dis money to individuals??
so many ppl are ignorance of the function and limitations of each arms of gvnt. Did you do GNS in school at all?
Re: Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech by Desric(m): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
funny that no one has praised the insight of Mr president. education is receiving perhaps the highest amount within this budget, and all some could do is insult the president. If you can do better, why didn't you contest? I am pretty sure even councillor for your local government you no fit win, get a life" Nice talk, education is receiving the highest amount within this budget, and no one is praising the president right? Pls when will Nigeria grow beyond rhetoric budgets and mediocrity, how long will it take us as a nation to grow beyond the politics of "I will give you water, road and electricity" I guess we are becoming too childish for our age? So with your eyes wide open you want the president applauded, thought he was a breath of fresh air, one would ve expected a drastic slash in the recurrent budget compare to the joke we just had,what makes him different from others if recurrent expenditure still gets the undeserved attention given to it by previous old air administrations? As far as I no, this budget is more or less a repeat of the previous year's budget but quality and sincere implementation is the only thing that can make the difference. As they say, only time shall tell.
Re: Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech by tpia5: 6:38am On Dec 19, 2012
going to be a rough year, that's for sure.

2012 was the death of innocence.

its all downhill from here.
Re: Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech by tuchi2: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2012
I luv my president ask M̶̲̅ε̲̣ why ? Becos he has †̥Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ concerns of nigerians at heart, not only that he has he may not possess †̥Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ lionlike aggressive but he has that dove like quality that glows wth humility aπϑ that's what We need as nigerians aπϑ as ademocratic nation also he favored our women an d mothers in these budget,
But †̥Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ problem íڪ that how can our mothers that ar contributing meaningfully τ̅☺ our economy but are not previllaged τ̅☺ †̥Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ necessary infomation be part of †̥Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ national cake.? According τ̅☺ section 64 of †̥Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ budget speech ...

62. This is a budget for every Nigerian. It belongs to the farmer, the investor, the entrepreneur, the youth and the elderly. Yes, we have challenges, but also incredible opportunities. Ours is the task of transforming these opportunities into real, tangible outcomes which all our people can experience and call their own. We need the cooperation of everyone to make it work, to grow the economy, and to create jobs for our people. I continue to call on all Nigerians to act. Making Nigeria work begins with you and me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States / 18months Later!!!!!! Check out this APC Campaign Poster / Palliatives: Oyebanji Meets Organised Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.