Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,599 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

ABSU Closed Till Further Notice: Students Protesting - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABSU Closed Till Further Notice: Students Protesting (14945 Views)

All Primary And Secondary Schools To Remain Closed Till October 13 / Lagos State University(lasu) Closed Till Further Notice!!! / The Polytechnic Ibadan Closed Till Further Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABSU Closed Till Further Notice: Students Protesting by IyfeNamikaze(m): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
magabyte: am in environmentals in final year,I paid 100k as my fee,50k per semester,medicine and law are paying 120k,stop saying what u dnt know man,as if I was lyingmi started as an ikenga since 2007,so your ears should be on the ground ok?don't only talk about your department,also talk about others,

u see the problem with ppl is dat they fail to read. The OP said dat skul fees was increased from 90 to 120, na true abi na false? Last session did u pay 80/90?? Was it not this session dat u started paying 100? If it was increased frm 80 to 1200, skul for don closed won since 2011 na, we for paint umuahi BLACK again, and dis time around we not only shut down the skul, we go shut down government house join.
Lat me say it again incase u dont understand... SKUL FEES WAS NEVER INCREASED FROM 80 TO 120.
Re: ABSU Closed Till Further Notice: Students Protesting by IyfeNamikaze(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
thejurist: Nigerian students can afford blackberries and iPhone, furnished off campus houses but they can't afford to pay money for their education. The Governor is even trying to cushion the fees for your students, better try to pay or look for scholarship. I will never in my life support free university education because it's socio economic impact is enormous and damaging. Look out Dangote employing graduates as Drivers? Gov T A Orji kudos for even cushioning the fees to 90/100k.
u are a quantified bastard!! A joke to humanity and an absolute disgrace to wherever u are coming frm!
How many nigerian students can afford bb and iphone? and besides, bb curve 3 is just 30-25k,and u dont keep buying it every year. Just buy 1 and u wont b needing any other one again. And if u can only think about urself without considering the less privilaged students who cant even boast of 10k as pocket money, then u are not differnt frm hitler. And aslo the fact that this same govt is owing the parents for 3 months should atleast knock some senses into ur stupid head. Cushion abi? Come and make such comments in ABSU, aluu4 will b better than ur useless wicked ass. Hw can sum1 spew such rubbish u just spewed right now.
Re: ABSU Closed Till Further Notice: Students Protesting by IyfeNamikaze(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
onyiilady: i need some info from any ABSU student in the house. Please leave me a number to call. My little brother is currently in the school and his story is so different from what i can read here. please help me send your number to mirandaever@yahoo.com

what did ur bro tell u?
Re: ABSU Closed Till Further Notice: Students Protesting by Tinynita(f): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
thejurist: Nigerian students can afford blackberries and iPhone, furnished off campus houses but they can't afford to pay money for their education. The Governor is even trying to cushion the fees for your students, better try to pay or look for scholarship. I will never in my life support free university education because it's socio economic impact is enormous and damaging. Look out Dangote employing graduates as Drivers? Gov T A Orji kudos for even cushioning the fees to 90/100k.
u dnt have 2 tell us hw stupid u r coz we already knw....u mustnt make a comment if u've notin useful 2 add 2d thread...u can simply read oda sensible comment nd leave
Re: ABSU Closed Till Further Notice: Students Protesting by miraexcel(f): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
Iyfe Namikaze:

what did ur bro tell u?
sorry i cant write details here
Re: ABSU Closed Till Further Notice: Students Protesting by DinhoMVP: 7:06am On Oct 12, 2012
onyiilady: i need some info from any ABSU student in the house. Please leave me a number to call. My little brother is currently in the school and his story is so different from what i can read here. please help me send your number to mirandaever@yahoo.com

call me 08066590903

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities / Project Topic On Banking Or Finance / Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.