Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters (12944 Views)

Buni Yadi Residents Return Home Years After Boko Haram Attacks / Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by pendusky(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
Before the good news. Much thanks to Nler who pray for 1st lady on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1056780/nairaland-prayer-network-patience-jonathan

the good news!

A presidential jet is scheduled to fly out of Abuja tonight to bring home Nigeria's ailing First Lady, Mrs. Patience Jonathan.

Presidency sources told SaharaReporters today that Mrs. Jonathan will return to the country as early as tomorrow if everything works as planned.

Mrs. Jonathan was secretly flown out of Abuja nearly six weeks ago, at the end of August, after she developed complications from a cosmetic procedure she had undertaken in Dubai.

Upon returning to Nigeria from Dubai, she was flown out to Germany in an air ambulance following an emergency which was initially diagnosed as "food poisoning." Several investigations by SaharaReporters however revealed that her medical condition was more complicated and precarious. Among others, in the early stages she lost her power of speech for four days.

In an effort to cover up her health condition, the presidency has, during Mrs. Jonathan’s hospitalization, engaged in a game of hide-and-seek with the media, at first claiming that the First Lady was only resting after a hectic schedule of hosting the African First Ladies Forum.

Although several reports have pinpointed the nature of Mrs. Jonathan’s condition since then, the President and his aides have chosen to hide it from the public despite spending several millions of dollars in public funds on her treatment.

Last week, the president's office made available to the public a grainy, three-second video clip that said showed that Mrs. Jonathan was "hale and hearty." Neither the date nor the location of the video was identified, but Mr. Jonathan 's spokesperson said the president had embarked on a secret trip to his wife accompanied by the Presidential villa's vicar and two of the president's kids.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/ailing-nigeria-first-lady-return-home
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by pendusky(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
So much Happy!!! grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by venorite(m): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
pendusky: Before the good news. Much thanks to Nler who pray for 1st lady on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1056780/nairaland-prayer-network-patience-jonathan

the good news!
A presidential jet is scheduled to fly out of Abuja tonight to bring home Nigeria's ailing First Lady, Mrs. Patience Jonathan. Presidency sources told SaharaReporters today that Mrs. Jonathan will return to the country as early as tomorrow if everything works as planned. Mrs. Jonathan was secretly flown out of Abuja nearly six weeks ago, at the end of August, after she developed complications from a cosmetic procedure she had undertaken in Dubai. Upon returning to Nigeria from Dubai,
she was flown out to Germany in an air ambulance following an
emergency which was initially
diagnosed as "food poisoning."
Several investigations by SaharaReporters however revealed that her medical condition was more
complicated and precarious. Among others, in the early stages she lost her power of speech for four days. In an effort to cover up her health condition, the presidency has, during
Mrs. Jonathan’s hospitalization,
engaged in a game of hide-and-seek with the media, at first claiming that the First Lady was only resting after a
hectic schedule of hosting the African First Ladies Forum. Although several reports have
pinpointed the nature of Mrs.
Jonathan’s condition since then, the President and his aides have chosen to hide it from the public despite spending several millions of dollars in public funds on her treatment. Last week, the president's office made
available to the public a grainy, three- second video clip that said showed that Mrs. Jonathan was "hale and hearty." Neither the date nor the
location of the video was identified, but Mr. Jonathan 's spokesperson said
the president had embarked on a
secret trip to his wife accompanied by the Presidential villa's vicar and two of the president's kids.
[/b]

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/ailing-nigeria-first-lady-return-home
lol at the bolded.when vicar wan go do for there...mtscheewww

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Ramcie(f): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
Yippee . *walks away still as an unemployed graduate* grin

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by pendusky(m): 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
venorite:

For Final Blessings in Germany! *Big Grin* thank God ther not going with Babalawo...
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by pendusky(m): 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
Ramcie: Yippee . *walks away still as an unemployed graduate* grin
u stil d find job?
You neva heard of YouWIN for Women! win 10milion frm FG!
www.youwin.org.ng serious!

I almost 4got wer celebrating and waiting Presidential Jet arrival!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Sijo01(f): 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
Thank God for not making uncle jona a fellow widower.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by quest003: 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
Hurray!!!
Let d big grammer begins. At least we'll now have something to laugh about, its been series of bad news this month. Madam P.J u re so welcome, country-people have seriously missed you!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by mutiply: 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
@op
when sahara reporters broke the news about her illness,you agents were so quick to condem them by saying she has gone to rest, and you opened a thread to pray for her even when you dont even know her diagnose,the same sahara reporters said she is coming and you believed them and was so quick to paste the news.Double standards if you may ask me,this is why niaja will keep going down cause sefish individuals like you refuse to live by the truth,i have nothing against her or you guys,i only beleive niaja will go places if we live by the truth always.

26 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by mrperfect(m): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
Thank God, praise God!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by belovedaja(m): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
Am happy to hear this. May it be so in jesus name
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by acidtalk: 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
I hope she is hail and hearty oh/
Because that is how they didn't let Late President Yaradua Complete his treatment before returning him only for the unfortunate to happen.

Oga Jonnah, in as much as i don't like your policies God knows i like you as a man and won't wish you bad.
Don't let your wife come back if she hasn't been satisfied fit by the medical experts.

Nigerians will always condemn you whatever step or decision you make. They are the worlds greatest critic.
So if you are bringing back madam just because of this bad mouthed Nigerians, i tell you sir you are making a BIG MISTAKE.

If Turai Yaradua knew what you now know, she wouldn't have made that mistake. Only that you would probably still be Vice President because Nigerians would have still voted for their sick president. He had empathy, less corrupt and a good listener UNLIKE YOU.

A word is enough.....

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by fittty(m): 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
I hope they treated the Gbagaun's too alongside the other sicknesses she had lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by acidtalk: 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
venorite:

And you had to quote the whole write-up to write this?
I think they should reserve Patience hospital bed for you.
Only this time you will be in the psychiatric unit.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by pendusky(m): 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
mutiply: @op
when sahara reporters broke the news about her illness,you agents were so quick to condem them by saying she has gone to rest, and you opened a thread to pray for her even when you dont even know her diagnose,the same sahara reporters said she is coming and you believed them and was so quick to paste the news.Double standards if you may ask me,this is why niaja will keep going down cause sefish individuals like you refuse to live by the truth,i have nothing against her or you guys,i only beleive niaja will go places if we live by the truth always.

Am not deterred about ur Sarcastic Comments
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by pendusky(m): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk: I hope she is hail and hearty oh/
Because that is how they didn't leave Late President Yaradua Complete his treatment before returning him only for the unfortunate to happen.

Oga Jonnah, in has must as i don't like your policies God knows i like you as a man and won't wish you bad.
Don't let your wife come back if she hasn't been satisfied fit by the medical experts.

Nigerians will always condemn you whatever step or decision you make. Tey are the worlds greatest critic.
So if you are bringing back madam just because of this bad mouthed Nigerians, i tell you sir you are making a BIG MISTAKE.

If Turai Yaradua knew what you now know, she wouldn't have made that mistake. Only that you would probably still be Vice President because Nigerians would have still voted for their sick president. He had empathy, less corrupt and a good listener UNLIKE YOU.

A word is enough.....
you make a lots of sense here! Pray Saracens doesnt prevail..
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by mutiply: 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2012
^
you dont have to,a leopard never changes its spots
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
Oh yeah?

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by gbanikiti(m): 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
Because that is how they didn't leave Late President Yaradua Complete his treatment before returning him only for the unfortunate to happen.

Oga Jonnah, in has must as i don't like your policies God knows i like you as a man and won't wish you bad.

Nigerians will always condemn you whatever step or decision you make. Tey are the worlds greatest critic.

A word is enough.....
someone is really going nutts on NL I swear! Acidtalk go sleep abeg! You don talk too much! Haba!! Jumping from one thread to another and displaying only what you know best! RANTING!! Smh for you!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
Because that is how they didn't let Late President Yaradua Complete his treatment before returning him only for the unfortunate to happen.

Oga Jonnah, in as much as i don't like your policies God knows i like you as a man and won't wish you bad.

Nigerians will always condemn you whatever step or decision you make. They are the worlds greatest critic.

A word is enough.....
Feel free to tell that to thee birds mister. Yar'Adua died on his wayy fromm Saudi? Wow. Just when you think people have some dignity.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by acidtalk: 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
gbanikiti: someone is really going nutts on NL I swear! Acidtalk go sleep abeg! You don talk too much! Haba!! Jumping from one thread to another and displaying only what you know best! RANTING!! Smh for you!

Abeg who is this pest?
Is it a crime to accept to be your role model?
Quit following me about i havetold you i am not interested in dating you is it by force?

I came to this forum for intellectual conversation and not to accept a rejected emotional crashing lady.
FREE ME PLEASE.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by acidtalk: 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
fresh_dude: Feel free to tell that to thee birds mister. Yar'Adua died on his wayy fromm Saudi? Wow. Just when you think people have some dignity.

yeah! because you were on the same plane returning him right.
Rumor mongers.

If you stick to your claim, then may i be right to say YOUR PASTORS ARE ALL LIARS?
because Oyedepo, CAN President and the Chief Pastor of Abuja Chapel all claimed they saw him and he was improving 4days after they flew him back into the country.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by venorite(m): 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk:

And you had to quote the whole write-up to write this?
I think they should reserve Patience hospital bed for you.
Only this time you will be in the psychiatric unit.
and you work is to find those that are quoting and those that are not...if u dont have anytin to say,pls move on to the next thread....mtschew...o'ka cha mara
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk:

yeah! because you were on the same plane returning him right.
Rumor mongers.

If you stick to your claim, then may i be right to say YOUR PASTORS ARE ALL LIARS?
because Oyedepo, CAN President and the Chief Pastor of Abuja Chapel all claimed they saw him and he was improving 4days after they flew him back into the country.
What gives you the impression I believe in pastors and their claims? And oh, Oyedepo never said he saw him. Get ur facts right.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by Sircuba: 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2012
Hon.patrick obaidagbon part2 ‘ u r welcome home but no pass along ALUU COMMUNITY OOO! TOOR
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by shadrach77: 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
walks away from the thread, singing *nkan to be wun anybody lo le fenu won so* grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by acidtalk: 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
fresh_dude: What gives you the impression I believe in pastors and their claims? And oh, Oyedepo never said he saw him. Get ur facts right.

Then you either had no TV or Light when they aired that news on NTA/STV (it was on a friday).

Oyedepo was the first to speak to the Cameraman followed by the head of CAN and then the Chapel head.

Most of you kids are just lucky to have phones connected to internet which has given you access to talk when matured men are talking.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by dayokanu(m): 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
Welcome back Mrs Retardeen
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by mrkels(m): 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk:
Abeg who is this pest?
Is it a crime to accept to be your role model?
Quit following me about i havetold you i am not interested in dating you is it by force?
I came to this forum for intellectual conversation and not to accept a rejected emotional crashing lady.
FREE ME PLEASE.
LWTMB grin
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by bernfame(f): 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
Praise be to God!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by hypergig(m): 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2012
The chubby lady is set to cum bk..i really hope she drops her heartwr3cking missiles dwn @ d hospital, so it won't compound to h3r health problem when she arrives d country..cz BAD ENGLISH DEY CAUSE BAD HEALTH OH.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters by acidtalk: 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
mrkels:
LWTMB grin

See me see wahala.
You claim you have a child and you no want make i rest.
Abi i go pay child support for wetin no be my own?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dark Days Ahead: As Power Generation Drops To 2,841MW / Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku / PDP Housing Allowance: How NWC Members Staff Got ₦1.3 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.