Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy (14182 Views)

How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / How Do I Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnancy. / Pls Help Unwanted Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy by myike23: 12:28am On Oct 11, 2012
As usual, I made love to her, but without a condom. I used d withdrawal method, which I'm very good in. It's almost a month now, and she told me she's pregnant. I'm 105% sure I didn't ej.aculate in her, not even a drop of sperm. I gave her a drug to take d pregnancy out, but it didn't work. She can't keep d pregnancy cos her parents wld eat her alive. I also have a reputation to protect, even though I know I wasn't responsible. She claims I'm responsible for it though. Please, doctors in d house; can a scan detect the exact age of a pregnancy? Cos I suspect d pregnancy is about 2months old. Again, is there any way I cld do a paternal test to know if I'm actually responsible for the pregnancy? And again, which very effective drug can be used to flush out the pregnancy, assuming she decides not to do a D and C. Pls help.
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy by mo2raur(f): 3:50am On Oct 11, 2012
What a funny post. U want doctor help nw to kill. This's what wil happen at last u'l v d unwantd babies by unwantd mum n dad. I just pity d cute twins...i knw u like breakthroughs so u v quadruplet.
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy by Chanchit: 5:03am On Oct 11, 2012
Don't worry, according to research, 70% of first borns are bascards, so manage that one too. Thank God u kuku no say na bluetooth you take connect to her, na ur hard ware u use.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy by Basic(m): 6:23am On Oct 11, 2012
Even if you're 200% sure that you didn't ej.acu.late in her, it's most likely true that you got her pregnant.
Before the ejaculatory spurt comes, unknown to many, a fluid (the seminal fluid), which contains some sp.erm cells, drools out of the pen*s. Interestingly, unlike in ejaculation, this fluid flows out slowly. So, most times, you're not aware of it. It's most likely that sper.m cells in that fluid got your girlfriend pregnant.
Moreso, the withdrawal method is the second most unreliable method of birth control. Why? Because it has failed several times due to the explanation above.
So, brotherman, now is not the time to nurse doubts about a lady whose fidelity you never doubted before.
Face reality! The lady knows the father of the unborn child.
And remember, abortion, when it's uncalled for, is murder. Just as you've been allowed to live, let the baby live.
Now you remember that you have a reputation to protect, eh? When you were pounding, where was that thought?
Accept full responsibility, see the girl's parents and marry her legally.
If the lady dies during your attempt to abort the pregnancy, the best that can happen to you is to rot in jail (if not land in your grave). I hope you know. And if that ends your story, your reputation will be permanently destroyed, and you'll forever regret not having left the baby to live in the first place.
Brotherman, just my 2kobo.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy by Pacify: 6:27am On Oct 11, 2012
The truth ¶S̶̲̥̅̊ that no prevention method ¶S̶̲̥̅̊ 100% sure unless abstinence. More ‎​§☺, it has been proven by doctors that once in a while during copulation, drops of sperm escape from the penis into the v.agina. ‎​§☺ Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ most likely responsible for it as she said.
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy by Greenslim: 10:57am On Oct 11, 2012
You can start your life from there.
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy by diva90: 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2012
U gave her a drug to abort the pregnancy and it didn't work..... High probability is that you have deformed the fetus with that medication. lipsrsealed
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy by oyinbogirl(f): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2012
Basic: Even if you're 200% sure that you didn't ej.acu.late in her, it's most likely true that you got her pregnant.
Before the ejaculatory spurt comes, unknown to many, a fluid (the seminal fluid), which contains some sp.erm cells, drools out of the pen*s. Interestingly, unlike in ejaculation, this fluid flows out slowly. So, most times, you're not aware of it. It's most likely that sper.m cells in that fluid got your girlfriend pregnant.
Moreso, the withdrawal method is the second most unreliable method of birth control. Why? Because it has failed several times due to the explanation above.
So, brotherman, now is not the time to nurse doubts about a lady whose fidelity you never doubted before.
Face reality! The lady knows the father of the unborn child.
And remember, abortion, when it's uncalled for, is murder. Just as you've been allowed to live, let the baby live.
Now you remember that you have a reputation to protect, eh? When you were pounding, where was that thought?
Accept full responsibility, see the girl's parents and marry her legally.
If the lady dies during your attempt to abort the pregnancy, the best that can happen to you is to rot in jail (if not land in your grave). I hope you know. And if that ends your story, your reputation will be permanently destroyed, and you'll forever regret not having left the baby to live in the first place.
Brotherman, just my 2kobo.

superbly written wow!! love it, wish more was like u
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy by Basic(m): 7:07am On Oct 15, 2012
diva90: U gave her a drug to abort the pregnancy and it didn't work..... High probability is that you have deformed the fetus with that medication. lipsrsealed
True!
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy by chrisj2000(m): 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2012
then you should become an accidental father!
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy by healthywealth: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2012
If you know say you no wan marry now use condom
i dey smart no be for that hole oo
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy by Don4life: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2012
healthywealth: If you know say you no wan marry now use condom
i dey smart no be for that hole oo
if wen using condom it most times doesnt work jare...my gf s givin mi a different language afta we have s**....shes tellin mi dt ha period did nt cum wen it was suppose 2... angry angrynd i was sure of using condom nd everytin...
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy by Don4life: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2012
chrisj2000: then you should become an accidental father!
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy by Don4life: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2012
myike23: As usual, I made love to her, but without a condom. I used d withdrawal method, which I'm very good in. It's almost a month now, and she told me she's pregnant. I'm 105% sure I didn't ej.aculate in her, not even a drop of sperm. I gave her a drug to take d pregnancy out, but it didn't work. She can't keep d pregnancy cos her parents wld eat her alive. I also have a reputation to protect, even though I know I wasn't responsible. She claims I'm responsible for it though. Please, doctors in d house; can a scan detect the exact age of a pregnancy? Cos I suspect d pregnancy is about 2months old. Again, is there any way I cld do a paternal test to know if I'm actually responsible for the pregnancy? And again, which very effective drug can be used to flush out the pregnancy, assuming she decides not to do a D and C. Pls help.
chai....2 months ewo...i dont tink dt one can b removed oh!...its jst too long nao...Is she a learner or wat?
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy by healthywealth: 12:56am On Oct 22, 2012
don4life, if wen using condom it most times doesnt work jare...my gf s givin mi a different language afta we have s**....shes tellin mi dt ha period did nt precipitate wen it was suppose 2... angry angrynd i was sure of using condom nd everytin...

then make you trace the pregnancy very well b/c most girls can not say the truth
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy by Don4life: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
healthywealth: don4life, if wen using condom it most times doesnt work jare...my gf s givin mi a different language afta we have s**....shes tellin mi dt ha period did nt precipitate wen it was suppose 2... angry angrynd i was sure of using condom nd everytin...

then make you trace the pregnancy very well b/c most girls can not say the truth
i taya my broda
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy by DavidGr2013: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hey Man! I don't know what you did so far. But I see a lot of people are telling that you must keep it as you kill your child if he/she is born.
I have the same problem. My girlfriend decided to keep a 2.5mm fetus, telling me he/she has a heartbeat. Our relation is full of tension & not established after 3 years. I rather seeing a nice family than my girlfriend and my son. She just doesn't get it. Why people think so much about a 2 month collection of cells? Why people don't think of a distorted alone individual with all psychological problems just because we think abortion is not good.
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
DavidGr2013: Hey Man! I don't know what you did so far. But I see a lot of people are telling that you must keep it as you kill your child if he/she is born.
I have the same problem. My girlfriend decided to keep a 2.5mm fetus, telling me he/she has a heartbeat. Our relation is full of tension & not established after 3 years. I rather seeing a nice family than my girlfriend and my son. She just doesn't get it. Why people think so much about a 2 month collection of cells? Why people don't think of a distorted alone individual with all psychological problems just because we think abortion is not good.
You should have kept your Dick in your pant when you know u are not ready to be a father. Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy by Tassembly(m): 12:28am On Aug 15, 2013
Mr diiick rider, haba, anyway i won't blame you coz most men like us have make such mistakes in the past, but this is a lesson to other youths coming up claiming they are smart enough to se'''× without condoms, you will all end up becoming an unplanned father,sturggling,dying to live at the end. Although some of the fault also come from the girl, i have heard several times that some girls will personally tell their boyfriend not to use condoms while getting jiggy with it,they say they don't enjoy it, as if they have 9lives when it suddenly happen,some will quickly stand up when guys release and thinks the whole drips comes out. Well,my advice is,you are likely the one that impregnate here,and you may not be,coz girls are dangerous.if you know you don't have any financial hope of taking care of a baby,don't bother bring the baby to the world to come and suffer.its ignorant that kills most nigerians and that's why their is poverty here,many just give birth with the hope that all will be well and they end up increasing poverty population. Anyway just flush it out and stay out of trouble till you are man enough,if your diiick is scratching you,go and meet sexxx' worker coz they will never get down without protection
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 15, 2013
let her born the baby. be a father. you may decide not be a husband. after delivery go for paternity test it is about 100k. if u are not the father then ........
Re: HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 15, 2013
Tassembly: Mr diiick rider, haba, anyway i won't blame you coz most men like us have make such mistakes in the past, but this is a lesson to other youths coming up claiming they are smart enough to se'''× without condoms, you will all end up becoming an unplanned father,sturggling,dying to live at the end. Although some of the fault also come from the girl, i have heard several times that some girls will personally tell their boyfriend not to use condoms while getting jiggy with it,they say they don't enjoy it, as if they have 9lives when it suddenly happen,some will quickly stand up when guys release and thinks the whole drips comes out. Well,my advice is,you are likely the one that impregnate here,and you may not be,coz girls are dangerous.if you know you don't have any financial hope of taking care of a baby,don't bother bring the baby to the world to come and suffer.its ignorant that kills most nigerians and that's why their is poverty here,many just give birth with the hope that all will be well and they end up increasing poverty population. Anyway just flush it out and stay out of trouble till you are man enough,if your diiick is scratching you,go and meet sexxx' worker coz they will never get down without protection

Do u believe in God and Bible?asking for abortion?na wah.

(1) (Reply)

Foundation Takes Succour To Senior Citizens In Cyprus, To Offer Free Health Care / Nigeria May Import Doctors To Address Shortage — Medical Guild / Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.