Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Urgent Prayers For IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent Prayers For IBB (1543 Views)

Why I Dumped Jonathan For IBB, By Dokpesi (Zoning) / Ojukwu Canvasses Support For Ibb / Maryam Babangida Killed Dele Giwa & Left Bongos Ikwue (her Ex-hubby) For Ibb (2) (3) (4)

Urgent Prayers For IBB by Sirniyeh(m): 6:43am On Oct 11, 2012
There is a serious need for prayers to avert evil vision against Gen Ibrahim Babangida. Three days ago, I had a revelation for his gruesome death, yesterday my neighbour has same thing, and this morning again, it repeated itself.
This is a serious matter! When revelation comes like that, even though I'm not TB Joshua, it does not fail. But how soon is what I may not deduse. It is imminent!
could it be that his time as come?
Lets pray for him to witness 2015.
Re: Urgent Prayers For IBB by onatisi(m): 7:02am On Oct 11, 2012
trash.
Re: Urgent Prayers For IBB by redsun(m): 7:05am On Oct 11, 2012
Sirniyeh: There is a serious need for prayers to avert evil vision against Gen Ibrahim Babangida. Three days ago, I had a revelation for his gruesome death, yesterday my neighbour has same thing, and this morning again, it repeated itself.
This is a serious matter! When revelation comes like that, even though I'm not TB Joshua, it does not fail. But how soon is what I may not deduse. It is imminent!
could it be that his time as come?
Lets pray for him to witness 2015.

Why do want him to witness 2015?Are you a rogue like him?Hasn't he done enogh gamage to nigeria?

Wacko.
Re: Urgent Prayers For IBB by solomto(f): 7:12am On Oct 11, 2012
@ poster why do u want him to witness it?
Re: Urgent Prayers For IBB by mikeywise(m): 7:33am On Oct 11, 2012
Saw a write up yesterday where de person wrote "Nigeria set to announce †ђξ death of a former head of state". I hope Nigerian flag won't fly at half mast.
Re: Urgent Prayers For IBB by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 11, 2012
Nansense!!
Re: Urgent Prayers For IBB by ayobase(m): 7:42am On Oct 11, 2012
I thought he is been long dead....he must have been a living corpse then!
Well, let him not forget to confess his sins before passing on!
Wishing him the best in the next life!
Re: Urgent Prayers For IBB by ifeci: 7:56am On Oct 11, 2012
@OP, do u usually tk Alomo bitters b4 u go to bed? so we can trace the source of ur inspiration. BTW, the man is old, he can die anytime.
Re: Urgent Prayers For IBB by gbanikiti(m): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2012
Is my dearest IBB sick? embarassed
Re: Urgent Prayers For IBB by Freiburger(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2012
ayobase: I thought he is been long dead....he must have been a living corpse then!
Well, let him not forget to confess his sins before passing on!
Wishing him the best in the next life!
Re: Urgent Prayers For IBB by Sirniyeh(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2012
Hun un un, i rest my comment because if I open my mouth to talk, heaven will come down. Contribute and stop abuse
Re: Urgent Prayers For IBB by jigawatts(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2012
ifeci: @OP, do u usually tk Alomo bitters b4 u go to bed? so we can trace the source of ur inspiration. BTW, the man is old, he can die anytime.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Urgent Prayers For IBB by T9ksy(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2012
Pray for IBB ke? Prayer ko, fast ni!!

Hell, you might as well ask me to donate one of my kidneys to him.

As if i give a da.mn if the 5 star morapho.cker kicks the bucket, tommorrow.
Re: Urgent Prayers For IBB by TechRev: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2012
Who is greater than DEATH?? No one!! Jesus Christ's death was even foretold as revelation and he still died. Who is IBB?? Death awaits us all once ur number is up you go.
Re: Urgent Prayers For IBB by lillyveezy: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2012
@ post,
how come the revelation com dream about IBB's death was only accessible within ur environ.
1st it was u.
2nd, u neighbour.
3rd,u again.
Haba,Y not consent to others to see it ni?
Re: Urgent Prayers For IBB by basisop(m): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2012
If it is his time, he should then proceed.
Re: Urgent Prayers For IBB by slimming: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2012
ok. send him a mail.
Re: Urgent Prayers For IBB by ednut1(m): 11:54am On Oct 11, 2012
what a big fool OP, ibb is old enuf to die over 70, wen ur time is up, no prayer can save u ask kumuyis wife, pastor bimbo nd co, mumu
Re: Urgent Prayers For IBB by banki(m): 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
your a total job man.......... @ op, please see other people in you dreams and keep your fraudulent dreams to yourself
Re: Urgent Prayers For IBB by ogaemma: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
Evidence of idleness. Don't disturb God with such baseless and meaningless prayers.
Re: Urgent Prayers For IBB by 2sa2: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
OP, have you taken your drugs today?
Re: Urgent Prayers For IBB by Sirniyeh(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
Wow, Most nigerians are mumus. If TB Joshua makes a declaration, una go believe. But I'm not TBJ and you spit all manner of abuse. Ha a a a a , I pity you all. Some called me an idle man. I thank God I am a civil engr. I own my house, own my car, bouhgt car for wife, kids in better school, that's the result of my idleness. Dont think I an a pastor, not at all. I am a critic like you. So mind your speech. IBB has a role to play in Nigeria before 2015, he has hand in boko haram and he will instigate disintegration of Nigeria by 2015. So, I wish him see that year. Watchout!
Re: Urgent Prayers For IBB by sultaan(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
May the prayers of his people come true in a wonderful way. grin

Security Agents, Not Boko Haram Behind Bombings – Uzor Kalu / Photo News: Evidence Of Obiano’s Double Registration / Solomon Lar Died A Pauper, Says Daughter