Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Aluu 4: The Need For Justice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aluu 4: The Need For Justice (6388 Views)

Buhari Cabinet: Fashola Tipped For Attorney General And Minister For Justice / HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 / True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aluu 4: The Need For Justice by GhostFaceKiller: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2012
I have always wondered why relatives of violent crime victims always seem to be vindictive to the point of attending the execution of the very people that killed their loved ones. But after watching (and regrettably so) the killing of these young men in the most brutal and dehumanizing form I have felt my blood cuddle up with so much rage and vengeance towards their killers. I don't necessarily need closure for justice sake, I need to see their killers permanently removed from society by any means necessary.

(1) (Reply)

Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil / Is There A Governor In Oyo State? / Is Olusola Saraki Curse Responsible For His Son's Trial.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.