Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? (14023 Views)

What Do Girls Mean By Gist Me? / What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? / Why Are Short Girls Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by size38: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
God fearing which they mean here is a man who can see to their financial needs. because if it is God fearing in the real sense of it, most naija girls do what they will never, i mean never want their guys to do.
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Freiburger(m): 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
Me too i need a God fearing woman wey i go dey push up and down, since bible says ''wives obey your husbands'' lol

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by lankieman: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
When dem see mugu dem go dey form say dem want God fearing, Ask them which one of them no go like marry Politician or some of the Fraudulent pastors

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by lankieman: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
When dem see mugu dem go dey form say dem want God fearing, Ask them which one of them no go like marry Politician or some of the Fraudulent pastors [color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by NigelEnimJr(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
hehehehehe...lol all join.
Adanyebe: THEY MEAN SOMEONE WHO IS AFRAID OF GOING CLOSE TO GOD ****(due to fear of God)****
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Networkmaster(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ask the lady beside you what they meant by "God fearing" lol...
I just did. You can't believe the funny long definition, girls are funny really.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by AntiGbagaun(f): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
dramenda: SIMPLE, A MUGU MAN.THE ONE THAT WILL WASH THIER PANTIES,THE ONE THAT WILL HEAR SHE DID ABORTION 4TIMES AND SAYS" OH! BABY ITS ONE OF THOSE THINGS" AFTER LIVING A FOWL LIFE THEY ARE WANT GOD FEARING MAN.
shocked angry angry

4 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by gees02(m): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
dramenda: SIMPLE, A MUGU MAN.THE ONE THAT WILL WASH THIER PANTIES,THE ONE THAT WILL HEAR SHE DID ABORTION 4TIMES AND SAYS" OH! BABY ITS ONE OF THOSE THINGS" AFTER LIVING A FOWL LIFE THEY ARE WANT GOD FEARING MAN.

ODE !!! undecided
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by awistle(m): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
They mean someone lyk Jesus in d bible,dat calls God whenever he is afraidgringringrin
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by gees02(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:

shocked angry angry

@ ANTI-GBAGAUN, check out the gbagaun on the gtb acc balance thread grin grin cheesy
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by chinnyonwu(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
imperiouxx: means guys that won't use them anyhow for the fear of God.
I think this is d main motive behind d God-fearism talk.
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by mekaboy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
[b] Op i was on skype with a female friend of mine. she was telling me there is this guy that wants to marry her, they have known each other for less than one .

they guy says he wants to get married by easter next year and she shld make up her mind.

she has met him im person 2 times she visited nigeria. and she is coming soon to stay in nigeria for service .

she said she thinks the whole thing is moving too fast what do i think?

i told her to get to know each other better. she told me, she likes the guy but she is not inlove.

when i asked her why she likes the guy, she said he is matured, financially stable and most of all he is very "GOD FEARING", she can trust him not to.cheat on her.

the guy called her, and she had to call me back latter after 2hrs.

i asked her what they were discussing. she said that the ( GOD FEARING MAN ) was asking her, what she is wearing now, i wish you were here now, tell me what you will do to me if you were here.

i laughed so hard i nearly fell.off the chair. [/b]

8 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by EzePromoe: 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
[size=24pt]It's simple. A mugu who will do or say whatever they want him to say. A man who will spend money on them without quering how they're going to make use of it. A man that will be under their control. Even if a pastor must have all this characters still they don't wan't a pastor so that they won't be restricted from going on clubbing, funfair, extreme level of sexyness etc.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
size38: God fearing which they mean here is a man who can see to their financial needs. because if it is God fearing in the real sense of it, most naija girls do what they will never, i mean never want their guys to do.

Looking at statistics, when the godfearing man comes, do they marry him,no they will prefer to twist the term godfearing to suit the one that splash money on them, tell them sweet lies because you can never deceive God. God sees their heart and moreover their make-up is always attracted to the wrong men. This is why divorce, wife-battering, adultery amongst others is now the order of the day.Godfearing indeed.

If you pretend to be godfearing, you will reap a husband that can pretend godfearing a hundred times better than you.
BE WISE

5 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by troy20(m): 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:

shocked angry angry
hehehe u de madt abi.alota of tings women ask 4 arnt 'Realy' wat de wud like.wen de kip saying God-fearing, it is dia insecurities speaking
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Burger01(m): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
[quote author=dramenda] SIMPLE, A MUGU MAN.THE ONE THAT WILL WASH THIER PANTIES,THE ONE THAT WILL HEAR SHE DID ABORTION 4TIMES AND SAYS" OH! BABY ITS ONE OF THOSE THINGS" AFTER LIVING A FOWL LIFE THEY ARE WANT GOD FEARING MAN.[/quote
Lol.. Ol boy u bad o..
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by plaetton: 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
He he he.
I have pondered this question.
Even run girls who are looking for clients, and mistresses seeking sugar daddies would tell you that they are god fearing and that they are seeking god fearing men to show them a good time.
It really makes one wonder.
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Networkmaster(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
mekaboy: [b] Op i was on skype with a female friend of mine. she was telling me there is this guy that wants to marry her, they have known each other for less than one .

they guy says he wants to get married by easter next year and she shld make up her mind.

she has met him im person 2 times she visited nigeria. and she is coming soon to stay in nigeria for service .

i told her to get to know each other better. she told me, she likes the guy but she is not inlove.

when i asked her why she likes the guy, she said he is matured, financially stable and most of all he is very "GOD FEARING", she can trust him not to.cheat on her.

i asked her what they were discussing. she said that the ( GOD FEARING MAN ) was asking her, what she is wearing now, i wish you were here now, tell me what you will do to me if you were here.

Now you see this creatures called women are often confused. How could a God fearing man be asking her what she is wearing?
Really, this creatures need to come up with a different phrase. I do not agree with that word they often use (God fearing)
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by kalufelix(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
Canisma: Every woman wants a God fearing man,
but most girls run away from marrying pastors.
These ladies want a combination of Pope John Paul, David Beckham and the sexy James Bond, all in one package.
GOD PASS DEM
. Hehehe...God pass dem ma broda
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
mekaboy: [b] Op i was on skype with a female friend of mine. she was telling me there is this guy that wants to marry her, they have known each other for less than one .

Godfearing customized. * And there was no king in Isreal, and everybody did what was right in their own eyes*
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
If girls are God fearing, men should meet them virgins. Else, no girl that's not a virgin is entitled to a God fearing man! Men also deserves the best.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by MiniG: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
The fundamental need of every woman is security. When they say God fearing, it is not necessarily someone who wears Jesus or Muhammad, etc, all they are saying is someone who can keep them safe from the fears within them and the many dangers of the external world.
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by charzyn: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
They should go ahead and marry pastors instead of complaining , after all there are lots of pastors that commits adultry and pregnate thier girl friend and force her to abortion 5times ( Chris ) You can never find a god fearing man if that you are not a god fearing woman and any woman searching for godfearing man is a bad woman searching for whom that will tolerate her evil deeds. Meanwhile, responsible ladies does not search for godfearing mens because they are attracted to responsible guys chikina.
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
Oopppssss! We have driven away all the godfearing-men seeking women away from this thread.
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by tintingz(m): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
What do women realy want from men? Am confussed about them This one will say this and another will say that duh tongue . . .talking of God-fearing man are TWO types
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by obowunmi(m): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
Any man with loaded pockets will be god-fearing. Watch as women try to rationalize relationships with politricktians, armed-robbers, physical and mental abusers, and such merely because they have money. You hear "he's not that bad, we go to church, he will change."

Rubbish.
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by larrymoore(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
troy20: women jst ask 4 2much.if men wer 2 measure dia chioce of partner by ur yardstick den many women wil neva get hitchd.
true talk
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by haibe(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mini G: The fundamental need of every woman is security. When they say God fearing, it is not necessarily someone who wears Jesus or Muhammad, etc, all they are saying is someone who can keep them safe from the fears within them and the many dangers of the external world.

Then why the term God fearing, wouldnt a better term fit that description than God fearing??
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by obowunmi(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
Men like Dino are "god fearing." I don't know any normal human being that wants to be impregnated by such an animal.

Too much money.
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by logica(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
solidbroda: If girls are God fearing, men should meet them virgins. Else, no girl that's not a virgin is entitled to a God fearing man! Men also deserves the best.
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by AntiGbagaun(f): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
charzyn: They should go ahead and marry pastors instead of complaining , after all there are lots of pastors that commits adultry and pregnate thier girl friend and force her to abortion 5times ( Chris ) You can never find a god fearing man if that you are not a god fearing woman and any woman searching for godfearing man is a bad woman searching for whom that will tolerate her evil deeds. Meanwhile, responsible ladies does not search for godfearing mens because they are attracted to responsible guys chikina.
shocked shocked angry angry angry
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by sweetnene: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
k2039: HAVING GOD'S CORE VALUES IMPRINTED ON ONE'S CONSCIENCE(EG INTEGRITY,HONESTY,LOVE AND SO ON).
your on point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? / Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know / I Want To Have Sex, I Have Been Resisting It, But It Isn't Easy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.