Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,518 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Help, I Don't Want To Be Scammed Again! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help, I Don't Want To Be Scammed Again! (547 Views)

URGENT!!! Was I Scammed??? / Don't Be Scammed. Check This Before You Fall A Victim. / Delay In Clearing My Cars At Lagos Port...am I Being Scammed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Don't Want To Be Scammed Again! by visionworld(m): 10:58am On Oct 11, 2012
We live in a fast-paced, demanding world. People all around the world resort to finding medium of opportunities for
economic empowerment. Multiplied thousands of opportunity seekers take to the internet with the aim of exploiting
alternative streams of income that abound in our global world.

Unfortunately today, the internet is littered by people taking unfair advantage over others. They provide worthless
products and services, fraudulent investment offers, bogus systems, give unrealistic expectation, all of which are
plain nonsensical. People like mewho have had the share of this pathetic experience now live in fear of taking giant
investment stride. Yet countless number of people continue to be victimized by these 'WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING'
parading themselves as PROS or GURUS.

I asked myself: Are there no genuine opportunities on the internet any longer? In order to be realistic, I need to
first liberate myself from the grip of sentiment. I needed to look beyond the pessimism of the present circumstance in
order to see the real fact. After much findings, I finally discovered that there are still genuine, legitimate ones
available today. I am saying this because the fact must be stated nonetheless, the prevalent scam all over the internet.
What then have I found that can help you make long term benefit? Discover as you read on...@
www.financialwealthbuilder..com

(1) (Reply)

Success Tips From Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind / Nigeria Forex Reserves Hit 32-month High Of $42 Bln / HSE International Certification In Health,safety,security And Environment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.