Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,332 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

This Country Is Finished---- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Country Is Finished---- (1294 Views)

Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics / With Buhari Reactions To Nnamdi Kanu, He Is Finished(VIDEO OF BUHARI) / "With Biafra, It Is Finished" - Gowon {video} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Country Is Finished---- by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
This country is finished----Not for the looters and people in Government Sha

This country is finished---- You will provide security for yourself

This country is finished---- You will provide electricity for yourself.

This country is finished---- You will provide water for yourself

This country is finished---- You can buy justice, No Justice for the poor

This country is finished---- No plans for the "connectionless"

This country is finished---- No Reward for Hardwork

This country is finished---- Mediocrity is celebrated

This country is finished---- Roads are a death trap

This country is finished----

Fill in your own
Re: This Country Is Finished---- by otokx(m): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
This country is not finished ---- Babies are being born.
Re: This Country Is Finished---- by Super1759: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
Nigeria is NOT finished, we only need people like you to be optimistic and act instead of pointing fingers
Re: This Country Is Finished---- by teskyg: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
Pls,leave ang go to a country that is not finished.slowpoke
Re: This Country Is Finished---- by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
teskyg: Pls,leave ang go to a country that is not finished.slowpoke

hmmm, see?

This country is finished---- Where people like @teskyg insults dia elders
Re: This Country Is Finished---- by Degis(m): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
Poster,

You are simply a fool for insinuating that this Country is finished. It is you that has lost lost bearing
Re: This Country Is Finished---- by azpekuliar: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
Degis: Poster,

You are simply a fool for insinuating that this Country is finished. It is you that has lost lost bearing

Will you shut your trap, u imbe....Are you so disconnected from the goings-on that you can't see that Nigeria is a broken country, a failing state that's headed gradually but surely towards Somaliarisation?

3 Likes

Re: This Country Is Finished---- by RickyRoss1(m): 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
Asiwaju9ja: This country is finished----Not for the looters and people in Government Sha

Fill in your own

This country is not finished, we just dont need more fools and clowns like you in Nigeria.
While you are here complaining and ranting like an idiooot, hard working Nigerians are making it big in Nigeria. Nigeria is not as bad as many of you portray it. But if the country is too bad for you why not move over to Togo or Zimbabwe if that will make you feel better.
Re: This Country Is Finished---- by Vogue50: 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
Asiwaju9ja: This country is finished----Not for the looters and people in Government Sha

Fill in your own
This country is not finished ---- despaired people like you still dwell amongst us .
Re: This Country Is Finished---- by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
Degis: Poster,

This is d 2nd person insulting dia elder and u say this country is still d same?
Re: This Country Is Finished---- by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
Vogue50: This country is not finished ---- despaired people like you still dwell amongst us .

Dispaired?? Not at all, I feel for ordinary pple. Me I can provide everything for myself. I even provide water to my immediate surrounding dwellers. For free.
Re: This Country Is Finished---- by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

This country is not finished, we just dont need more fools and clowns like you in Nigeria.
While you are here complaining and ranting like an idiooot, hard working Nigerians are making it big in Nigeria. Nigeria is not as bad as many of you portray it. But if the country is too bad for you why not move over to Togo or Zimbabwe if that will make you feel better.

I can see that u r still a child, tell me ur experience in 10yrs(if things continue like dis) and that is if u'll still be in d country.

Nigeria is finished----- When d educational system is bastardized

Nigeria is finished ---- When d health system don't work

How many people go to public schools now?

Our leaders run abroad when dey catch a cold. Even d so-called middle class now fly to india for medicals.

Small Boy open ur eyes.
Re: This Country Is Finished---- by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
Super1759: Nigeria is NOT finished, we only need people like you to be optimistic and act instead of pointing fingers

Thank u for ur mature comment. However, I must say that I have been cheated in dis country badly that I find it very hard to believe in d country anymore. Firstly, I proposed a system of verifying NAFDAC numbers and submitted to NAFDAC.The whole project was hijacked. Secondly, my former house where lived was to be sold (block of 4 Flats) we d tenants decided to buy d house by flat basis. We approached a bank collectively to buy d house and we will pay back on mortgage basis over a 12 yrs period. The idea was hijacked by a staff of d bank assigned to evaluate d house. Today he is d owner of d house. While d tenants pay rents to him, he pays d bank d premium as a mortgage.
Now I have a company in South Africa and I was registered as a supplier to SA Prisons. We have been called out of d blue several times to come and tender quotations for d supply of stationery and toiletries. I have done supplies like 4 times. I do not know anyone there I only registered wit dem as a supplier. This can never happen in Nigeria. We have lost our souls.
Re: This Country Is Finished---- by dasparrow: 12:31am On Oct 12, 2012
otokx: This country is not finished ---- Babies are being born.

Sure, babies are being born just to be killed 20 years later like chicken using jungle justice.
Re: This Country Is Finished---- by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 12, 2012
Asiwaju9ja:

Thank u for ur mature comment. However, I must say that I have been cheated in dis country badly that I find it very hard to believe in d country anymore. Firstly, I proposed a system of verifying NAFDAC numbers and submitted to NAFDAC.The whole project was hijacked. Secondly, my former house where lived was to be sold (block of 4 Flats) we d tenants decided to buy d house by flat basis. We approached a bank collectively to buy d house and we will pay back on mortgage basis over a 12 yrs period. The idea was hijacked by a staff of d bank assigned to evaluate d house. Today he is d owner of d house. While d tenants pay rents to him, he pays d bank d premium as a mortgage.
Now I have a company in South Africa and I was registered as a supplier to SA Prisons. We have been called out of d blue several times to come and tender quotations for d supply of stationery and toiletries. I have done supplies like 4 times. I do not know anyone there I only registered wit dem as a supplier. This can never happen in Nigeria. We have lost our souls.
u seem to be a man of great knowledge,tell me i ask of you, did u experience the good times before the civil war,i am still shocked people like you are on nairaland.
Re: This Country Is Finished---- by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:37am On Oct 12, 2012
dj militant: u seem to be a man of great knowledge,tell me i ask of you, did u experience the good times before the civil war,i am still shocked people like you are on nairaland.

My friend, if there is no Original, there won't be fake. If there was never goodtimes, there won't be a yardstick for measurement. What happened to the public Schools of the good ol' days? When Hausa mai guards don't steal? When hard work and honesty is rewarded. When parents don't pay for special centres for dia kids to write exams? When a neighbour's father can beat u, if he catches u being bad? When u don't need to know anyone to gain employment or admission? When as an employed fresh graduate u are entitled to a car? When under17 was actually 17 year olds (Victor Igbinoba was our senior when he returned from d China'85 world cup) how many I fit talk?
Re: This Country Is Finished---- by Degis(m): 5:13am On Oct 12, 2012
Asiwaju9ja:

It is now self evident that you are a clear and present danger to the continuing existence of this country. You are advised to move over to SA at least you will enjoy your xenophobic attacks there
Re: This Country Is Finished---- by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2012
Degis:

It is now self evident that you are a clear and present danger to the continuing existence of this country. You are advised to move over to SA at least you will enjoy your xenophobic attacks there

Na u get ur mouth. See this thread on Nairaland just dis morning. Nigeria Now Kidnap And Ransom Capital Of The World - Politics. Buttressing my point on security. Stop being disillusioned, it is getting worse by d year.
Re: This Country Is Finished---- by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
This country is not finished-------------------------------God is on the throne cheesy
Re: This Country Is Finished---- by azpekuliar: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
AmBeautiful: This country is not finished-------------------------------God is on the throne cheesy

Comments like this irk me.

Always so quick to play up the 'God' factor. Forget all that thrash pastors spill to gullible Nigerians like you who think that the only solution to Nigeria's problems is to hurdle together in hastily assembled camps along the the country's expressways every chosen day of the month.

Yes 'God' may be on the throne, but he ain't coming down to save this country from the mess we're in. Is Nigeria the only country in the world? There are roughly 196 countries in the world, and 'God' isn't coming down to save the world, just because one pathetic entity has lost it's way.

The onus is on us to revolutionize this nation, period! Leave 'God' out of it, he's done his bit.

Save yourselves from yourselves!
Re: This Country Is Finished---- by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
azpekuliar:

Comments like this irk me.

Always so quick to play up the 'God' factor. Forget all that thrash pastors spill to gullible Nigerians like you who think that the only solution to Nigeria's problems is to hurdle together in hastily assembled camps along the the country's expressways every chosen day of the month.

Yes 'God' may be on the throne, but he ain't coming down to save this country from the mess we're in. Is Nigeria the only country in the world? There are roughly 196 countries in the world, and 'God' isn't coming down to save the world, just because one pathetic entity has lost it's way.
The onus is on us to revolutionize this nation, period! Leave 'God' out of it, he's done his bit.
Save yourselves from yourselves!

You have said it all. We have lost our souls the Nigerianess in us. Imagine d Aluu lynching, it neva used to be our way of life. The Family system that used to be extended is now nuclear if not unitary(Single parent and born throways) The country's moral fabric is gradually being eaten up by d cankerworm of indiscipline and corruption. Corruption here meaning illegal behaviour.

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi Governor, Yuguda, Dismisses Civil Servant Over Facebook Post On Corruptio / Bola Tinubu’s Son To Marry Buhari’s Daughter / Tinubu's Son To Marry Buhari' Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.