Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,225 members, 7,957,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Shark Attacks Woman In Delta - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shark Attacks Woman In Delta (23646 Views)

A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) / Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti / Lion Attacks Woman Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by spicygracy: 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
Super1759: Please don't blame the woman,she just finished 3days fasting and probably have not eaten. So she is seeing double. So the little catfish now seems like a SHARK.
very funny
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by sindyko(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
I believe the woman doesn't know wat they call shark. If na true no be she go talk d story. We thank god this one no be bad news, na comic news. I tell u d woman no serious at all.
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Tzjz(m): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
Maybe plan was to make her jump out of d water nude, so someone pricked her with a needle or something. #just saying
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by sunkylee: 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
It na tru say shark bite u woman, na another person go dey talk on ur behalf. So tell it to the marines grin

1 Like

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by dopeJemi: 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
SHARK 4 RIVER? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by gunner4life(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
she felt a sharp pain on her leg while having her bath in d river and then its a shark bite? and den dis makes front page?. next pls.
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by obi123: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
Super1759: Please don't blame the woman,she just finished 3days fasting and probably have not eaten. So she is seeing double. So the little catfish now seems like a SHARK.

i almost died of laughter at this comment
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by agog: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
eledalo: Since she was bitten during a church fasting programme, the shark bite is obviously a gift from God. Halleluyah!
na wa for you o. God no dey give bad gifts.
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Shalome(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
Cook plenty jollof go church tis sunday for thanksgiving...NEXT
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Afam4eva(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
So, how she take no say na shark?? Everybody wan enter news sha.
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by myvic70(m): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
eledalo: Since she was bitten during a church fasting programme, the shark bite is obviously a gift from God. Halleluyah!

All una things na laugh. Well na sign of prayers been answer indeed.
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by mcevans1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
packman:
[size=15pt]
U RE TIRED OF LIFE......U RE COMPLETE CINERO OF A FAUSTRATED DUMB ASSS NIGERIAN IF AM CORRECT U RE FROM THE ALUU REGION THAT HAS THEIR BRAIN AT THE EDGE OF THEIR ANUS FLUTING THEIR CREEPY MOUTH ABOUT..... AM SURE U WERE ALSO BEING BEAT BY THE SHARK ABI IDIOTIC FELLOW [/size]

#HOLY MOSES# Where you bitten by a mice?

1 Like

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by mcevans1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2012

Gift ke! Demons r still chasing her lmao
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by ichidodo: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
ME THINK D STORY IS BELIEVABLE, AS THERE R SUB-SPECIES OF SHARKS THAT CAN SWIM UP-STREAM FROM D OCEAN FOR EXAMPLE TIGER-SHARK, TIGER-SHARKS R FLEXIBLE WATER-CREATURES,U CAN FIND THEM IN SALT-WATER BODIES AND FRESH-WATER BODIES CLOSELY ADJOINED TO THE OCEAN IN THE TROPICS, THEY R CARNIVOROUS BUT R NOT SO BIG LIKE THEIR COUSINS, GREAT WHITE.THEREFORE AN ATTACK FROM A TIGER-SHARK WOULD RESULT INTO STITCHES RATHER THAN WHOLE-SALE AMPUTATION OF CONCERNED LIMB. QUITE GLAD THAT WE CAN ADD SHARK TO THE LIST OF OUR COUNTRY'S FAUNA. TELLS U HOW ECO-RICH OUR NATION IS RITE NOW.

1 Like

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by valuka(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
abeg people, shark na salty-water fish, never will it survive in a fresh-water or mayb flood water.
nawa 4som ppl ooo. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by iykmora(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
UNBELIEVABLE!!! It must be a grandbaby shark dat did it. But how on earth did a shark find its way there. Probably madam was hallucinating or used parable in her speech...oya make una return dis story to d back page and park very well. Shark kº, Édº ni!!!
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by sirp2007: 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
SHARK KO...SHARKY NI.
I tot it was a U S submarine going to SYRIA tht hit her leg.

1 Like

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by mko2005: 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
Na twelve stitches we dey talk about here o. No just mention catfish abeg !
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by amiskurie(m): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
packman: [size=20pt]SHARK.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked DID I HEAR YOU SAY SHARK IN A RIVER

AND THE WOMAN ESCAPED SHARK....... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

NAWA OOOOOOO NIGERIA WITH DIRTY UNBILIVABLE STORY

ABEG NA KOTE FISH NA IM THE WOMAN SEE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
abegi commot jo..Na Kpanla.
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Demone: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
pls u all should pardon her. i'm pleading on her behave.
she fasted for 4 days
came to a river to bath
it bites her
she she had enough time to scream for help

its a clear sign of illusion and error in perception as a result of dehydration and low glucose level.
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
chucky234:

www.m.naij.com/news/11271.html

HOW ARE THEY SURE IT WAS A SHARK, EWOOOOOO, IF IT WAS A SHARK, SHE MUST HAVE NOTICES THE MOVEMENT AND THOUGH BY GODS GRACE SHE MAY ESCAPE BUT IT WONT BE JUST A CUT!

I LOVE NAIRALANDERS COS WE NO THEY CARYY FAKE NEWS
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by nagoma(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
Lessons learnt;

1. If you have been fasting for 3 days don't go to the river for your bathing.
2. Shark bite can be treated in patent medicine stores in Nigeria (although our Teaching Hospitals cannot treat appendicitis)
3. Watching too many films like "JAWS" can affect your perception.

2 Likes

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Demone: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
pls u all should pardon her. i'm pleading on her behave.
she fasted for 3 days
came to a river to bath
it bites her

its a clear sign of illusion and error in perception as a result of dehydration and low glucose level.
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
News Reports these days. NONE of them even sighted the said "Shark"

Could have been some shrimps or even river weed. Bunch of Cowards. angry angry

This woman is prolly related to the Man who "claimed" a Hippo visited his house from Flooding in the Area.
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
Demone: pls u all should pardon her. i'm pleading on her behave.
she fasted for 4 days
came to a river to bath
it bites her

GBAM, GBAMMER, GBAMMEST
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Classicalman(m): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
packman:
[size=15pt]
U RE TIRED OF LIFE......U RE COMPLETE CINERO OF A FAUSTRATED DUMB ASSS NIGERIAN IF AM CORRECT U RE FROM THE ALUU REGION THAT HAS THEIR BRAIN AT THE EDGE OF THEIR ANUS FLUTING THEIR CREEPY MOUTH ABOUT..... AM SURE U WERE ALSO BEING BEAT BY THE SHARK ABI IDIOTIC FELLOW [/size]
Negro please!!! Use some punctuation marks and lose the upper case fonts. Smdh....
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by nagoma(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
Yes it was a shark and from the description it's the Great White - a killer shark that finishes his human dinner in 3 bites(ask the sharkologists). It was the fasting and prayer that saved this woman. I wish I was her pastor as i will make sure she pays tithe with all her ernings for the rest of her life.
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by ndukwejoe(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
What did the shark eat ? Meat ? What pound? Or the shark just leaked blood.
Na crab bite her.
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by doctokwus: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
This vanguard reports self;av noticed dat d level of journalism in dt outfit is poor,its as if dere are no standards,no journalist wt any iota of training(unless d nigerian journalist has a different standard of training)wi publish dat kind of story w/o some verification.In saner climes,dis story won't evn b published unless a picture of d "shark" was made available by d reporter to d editor.So I don't blame d woman,its d journalist dat wrote dis childish tale dt shd b called to question
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by onomeconstance(f): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
E fit b shark ohhhhh considerin how things re happen in d world.
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by dowjones(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2012
Sharks have the most dangerous bites after crocodiles. I believe this story if she said 12 stitches, typical outcome of a failed shark attack...(a lot of stitches). a successful attack would have ripped off a large chunk.
some friends of mine swear they saw 2 kangaroos in ogun state. not one, TWO. so this might be true too.
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by 190: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
valuka: abeg people, shark na salty-water fish, never will it survive in a fresh-water or mayb flood water.
nawa 4som ppl ooo. undecided undecided undecided

wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download - Dj Don E "Blues" (mixtape) / Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office / Flood Sweeps 3-Year-Old Girl Away In Idi-Araba, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.