Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress (39648 Views)

Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye Is A Traitor / Dino Melaye Is A Man With No Reputation For Honour Or Decency – Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by kossko(f): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
What a shameless man.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by soundtruth(m): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2012
she said the first time then what happened the second time and the third time and then devil knows how many times, lame story. Why was the first time not the only and last time after you discovered you had syphilis?
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Chubhie: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
A man that cant control his third leg is not fit to head even the smallest family unit....... Imagine Men that preside and make laws for the nations. He could even sell the soul of the nation for a piece of a woman's waist. What goes around comes around..Roland Dino see ur life outside.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Godmann(m): 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
obailala: What sort of dumb posts am I seeing here from Nlanders? angry

An anonymous enemy of Dino sits in front of a laptop and types rubbish and not a single person on this thread has questioned the credibility of this anonymous source undecided

Don't mind them. It's easier to believe common prostitutes than to believe a man. Can't the corrupt criminals that this man is fighting pay these prostitute to fabricate these stories.These can be lies manufactured by thieves

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by adultiph: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
All these are conspiracy and setup.I pray that his wife will not fall for this rubbish.Though he might not be a saint,but y will all these be coming out now.I believe that some one is out to tarnish his image for a reason best known to the person.
For all of you that will always rush to condemn,I believe that the guy is better than all of you.How can you guys fall for these cheap setups.

How sure are we that the girl was not the one that infected him.A girl that accept unprotected sex because of 250k should not be listened to.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by slimpoppa(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
coogar: who is this dino melaye?

Personal assistant to the special adviser to president Obama on special duties.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Segema: 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
what rubbish she got 250k now she can move to the next client without destroying Dino for other Ashi like her, the story is boring.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
Na wa o,he transferred syphillis 2 u,y nt HIV?politics nd its dirty game.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by BabaO2: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
2mch: Na wa o. This guy is finished.
Why?
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by mantote: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
He who must come to equity must come with clean hands.All we ladies and gentlemen making libelous coments on dino,swear that you don't have multiple partners.Even with poverty,many of us have multiple partners talkless of in wealth like that of dino.Even tiger woods fell for women,john terry fell then wwho is dino?let's hear from him.that I slept with you does not make me the father of your unborn child.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by cristog120: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
his enemies are at work.i can see his/her subsequent post on this thread.wicked people

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by tellwisdom: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
The writer should go and fool her family, not me angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Luka316(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
Oh! Nairaland!!
I never knew Dino have enemies on nairaland like this?
Someone just seat with his laptop and type out sh!t and dish it out and some just come here and pour out all manners of words to aligation that even the actress can't proof. Iam seeing Dino enemies playing this. There are alots question that need to be asked according to her so claimed mail.
Pls my ppl let watch out and see how this end b4 we conclude;

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by victorD3: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
kos'sko:
What a shameless man.

Are u serious?? What will you say of the Blackberry hawker?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by savanto: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
Please OP, leave Hon. Dino alone and get a life. Where you hypnotized or under some kinda spell when he was sweet-talking you for two hours? Are you a child that does not know what she wants in life. You made your choice and you got what you deserved. Keep sleeping with married men. Even if he claimed to be separated from his wife, it should not have been an automatic ticket for you to take a LONG JUMP into his life and already or seemingly shaky relationship. There is such thing as "sanctity of marriage". I wish he had given you HIV2. By the way, I don't know the Hon Dino or whatever his name is called. I have no respect for Nigerian politicians both local and national levels of government but i deduced from your write-up that you just want to give this man a bad name in order to hang him and that is most dishonorable of you. Please get a life and stop opening your leg because of a mere N250k that can barely pay one's house rent nowadays. Besides, changing your wardrobe with the above amount can only afford you a couple of designer clothes...maybe 4 or 5 at the most, and that i my own opinion , makes you a very, very cheap wh0re.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by doofanc: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
she said she will publish receipts of hotels they were in. So why don't we allow er do that before crucifying the man?

N
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by jmoore(m): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
Did he force her to open her legs? smh

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
redsun: grin grin grin

By then his kini would have flatten out,abi? Two hours!

Maybe she was stroking his kina while they were arguing. . .
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by mrperfect(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
Nigeria and their wahala.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
The Dino tried by giving her only syphillis and keeping back HIV. If she stays alittle longer she would have gotten the golden prize and Dino will be hers forever.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by victorD3: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
The wwhore is a cheap liar. I feel she was infected with love and reasoned Dino should keep her permanently but became a mouth running frustrated assholes like any other dumped girl that won't let go.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by HisMajesty1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
doofanc: she said she will publish receipts of hotels they were in. So why don't we allow er do that before crucifying the man?
N
Mind you mister, forging receipts to convince already gullible Nigerians to be believe her claim is a very easy thing, if you doubt go ask about Oluwole in lagos island.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Wilsoncaleb(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
since he is a hiv carrier and he gave you syphilis then you are hiv possitive then so make sure you take your hiv drug wella visit any federal medical center nearest to you.I wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by adora4u1: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
And the beat goes on.....
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
Why should I believe this cheap, fabricated, nonsensical story? Because a self-confessed dime-a-dozen waka-about 'actress' said so? This is now clearly a carefully orchestrated attempt to defame Dino Melaye's reputation.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by nkenu(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
Why did you Bleep him without a Condom
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by oluomad(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
You all have cheap minds!! They deceive you easily
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2012
Idokojimmy: SHOCKER: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis--Upcoming Actress Alleges
Story by Nigeriafilms.com

The 'dirty water' controversial former Kogi State federal lawmaker, Dino Melaye may have found himself swimming in has taken a new turn. If what we are now getting is anything to go by, then, more troubles await the husband of Tokunbo Melaye. This is because the 'activist' has now been dragged into another controversy, which may be messier than the pregnancy mess he is in with beautiful Yoruba actress, Bisi Ibidapo Obe.

According to what BON reported, an up and coming Yoruba actress has accused the father of three of infecting her with a sexually transmitted disease called Syphilis. She also alleged Dino to be a potential carrier of the dreaded STD called HIV.

BON reported that a budding actress (name withheld) sent a mail to them. A copy of the mail is presented below.

"My name is ——–, I am an upcoming actress and I have featured in over 20 Yoruba films mostly as waka about. Last year, I met one of the big names in the industry who lives in Magodo and she became my friend and we were relating on sister basis. She was very nice to me and she even gave me a role in her movie directed by Muyideen and shot in Omole Estate.

On my birthday last year (2011), she (the big actress) used my picture on her bb (BlackBerry) and Hon. Dino saw it and begged that she hooked us up. She did but told me plain that she was not asking me to date him that the choice was mine.

Hon Dino started wooing me, he will call for long hours and he changed my phone and at one instance gave me 250,000 to change my wardrobe. I asked Hon. Melaye if he was married and he said he was seperated as he caught his wife in
bed with another man in his matrimonial home.

One thing about Dino is that he hates CD (condom) and the first time we had sex, we argued for over 2hours as I said no to unprotected sex but after some sweet talks, I agreed and we continue like that. It didn't take long before I started feeling funny and when I told my sister, who was a doctor, she ran some tests on me and told me I had Syphilis.

I picked my phone and told Dino. This was the last time he picked my calls and he deleted me from his bbm. If he denies this, I will send you at least 3 of our hotel receipts bearing his name. I am out
because I know that there are more greedy girls like me and the rate at which Dino is going, he is a potential HIV carrier. Dino is very smooth and lies come to him easily.

Editor, this letter is unedited except the fact that we removed her name as agreed."

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/19173/48/shocker-dino-melaye-is-a-potential-hiv-carrier-he-.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
this nameless actress is a prostiituuute
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Donlouise(m): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
Chai dis guy. Career don finish b dat oooo shocked shocked
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
Femzy24: shocked we have to occupy HIV, HIV must free our fighter... grin
Have told you several times, don't weed & type.. Can you explain what you typed up there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) / Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife / "Why I Will Serve For Only One Term" - Buhari (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.