Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,987 members, 7,852,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress (39662 Views)

Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye Is A Traitor / Dino Melaye Is A Man With No Reputation For Honour Or Decency – Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by polokor60(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
tpia@:

Oh, is it about politics?

Figures.

Because i'm at a loss as to how all this became news.

Anybody wey think say im get power, let them come at obasanjo the same way.

The same nigeria where illicit s.ex is like bread and butter?
your last statement'anybody wey think say im get power,let them come at obasanjo the same way and the illicit intimacy in naija when be like bread and butter explains it all.yerima is still a senator in naija so why all this hula baloo about dino?the wife of dino is emulating what victoria did to shut the mouth of that madrid model.(dino's wife is pretty smart).
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Rapsom: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
If she claims he's a potential HIV carrier, then she too has d virus cos she slept wit him unprotected,,and I bet she's giving us a different version of wat really happened, all dese sluts of nowadays
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by ddim22: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
princenayo: Dino, U are finished........ASHAWO
Dino is not the ASHAWO...The girl is.Dino just patronized her.But this girl is expensive o..apart from 250k he bought her the latest blackberry and other things she didnt tell us.If you ask me,i will say dino paid her well and she shouldnt have allowed herself get pregnant for him.Unless she was trying to trap dino to marry her since she fool.ishly believed dino was separated.With the kind of money dino spent on her,you can get a clean asian prostitute that will give you super star sex without issues of pregnancy.In the final analysis,dino is not smart at all.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by klax(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
Afterall she want fame and sleep with big man and fame earned her Syphillis that is a good deal. Afterall Syphillis itself is famous disease like HIV very interesting.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by knotty(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
Gullibility provides the platform on which our army social critiics/politicians thrive.
Nigerians can believe anything!!!
Dino is more than a dinosaur and as with all dinos, controversies trail them.
An agbero finds his way to the corridors of power once, tastes it,and wants to savour it all through liive yet the agbero in him is still in tact. What do you expect?.
Let's cut the chase... Dino is not who he professes to be. He is no crusader. He is a only interested in his pocket.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
ddim22:
Dino is not the ASHAWO...The girl is.Dino just patronized her.But this girl is expensive o..apart from 250k he bought her the latest blackberry and other things she didnt tell us.If you ask me,i will say dino paid her well and she shouldnt have allowed herself get pregnant for him.Unless she was trying to trap dino to marry her since she fool.ishly believed dino was separated. With the kind of money dino spent on her,you can get a clean asian prostitute that will give you super star sex without issues of pregnancy.In the final analysis,dino is not smart at all.

Don't be too quick to judge a man based on a random girl's tales. I know for a fact that you can give a girl 5k only for her to announce to her friends that you gave her 50k, for extra effect. . .the same way you can give her 50k and she'd claim that you gave her nothing. It alll depends, but they hardly tell the truth about these things.

Besides, I wonder why a man of Dino's wealth and status would need to coax, cajole, and sweet-tongue a waka-pass rat like this girl just to sleep with her - with or without a condom. It's impossible, I know. She go open yansh yakata when she see person like Dino, even if na Dino dog. The girl's story is full of exagerations and nonsense. . .she was probably a random one night stand after a night of heavy drinking in one 'coded' hotel in Lagos or Abuja. Every regular well-to-do 'omo boy' has lost count of those, let alone someone at Dino's level.. Dino probably doesn't even remember who the hell she is.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by chucky234(m): 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
bubadaniel13: Oh my God!Dino again?why would a social crusader like Dino be involve in this kind of mess,it shows that from the word go he has been decieving ppls with his anti corruption crusade,with these revelations I don't anybody as corrupt and morally bankrupt like Dino Melaye,shame on u,u better seek for quick help oh.
So persin wey dey fight for the people no go flex body again,abegi park well jare.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Decryptor(m): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
See how these yorobbers keep disgracing themselves both in and out of this country! If it is not Health Insurance Scam in the UK, it is syphillis mata! SMH!!
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by ay0201(m): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
Idokojimmy: SHOCKER: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis--Upcoming Actress Alleges
Story by Nigeriafilms.com

The 'dirty water' controversial former Kogi State federal lawmaker, Dino Melaye may have found himself swimming in has taken a new turn. If what we are now getting is anything to go by, then, more troubles await the husband of Tokunbo Melaye. This is because the 'activist' has now been dragged into another controversy, which may be messier than the pregnancy mess he is in with beautiful Yoruba actress, Bisi Ibidapo Obe.

According to what BON reported, an up and coming Yoruba actress has accused the father of three of infecting her with a sexually transmitted disease called Syphilis. She also alleged Dino to be a potential carrier of the dreaded STD called HIV.

BON reported that a budding actress (name withheld) sent a mail to them. A copy of the mail is presented below.

"My name is ——–, I am an upcoming actress and I have featured in over 20 Yoruba films mostly as waka about. Last year, I met one of the big names in the industry who lives in Magodo and she became my friend and we were relating on sister basis. She was very nice to me and she even gave me a role in her movie directed by Muyideen and shot in Omole Estate.

On my birthday last year (2011), she (the big actress) used my picture on her bb (BlackBerry) and Hon. Dino saw it and begged that she hooked us up. She did but told me plain that she was not asking me to date him that the choice was mine.

Hon Dino started wooing me, he will call for long hours and he changed my phone and at one instance gave me 250,000 to change my wardrobe. I asked Hon. Melaye if he was married and he said he was seperated as he caught his wife in
bed with another man in his matrimonial home.

One thing about Dino is that he hates CD (condom) and the first time we had sex, we argued for over 2hours as I said no to unprotected sex but after some sweet talks, I agreed and we continue like that. It didn't take long before I started feeling funny and when I told my sister, who was a doctor, she ran some tests on me and told me I had Syphilis.

I picked my phone and told Dino. This was the last time he picked my calls and he deleted me from his bbm. If he denies this, I will send you at least 3 of our hotel receipts bearing his name. I am out
because I know that there are more greedy girls like me and the rate at which Dino is going, he is a potential HIV carrier. Dino is very smooth and lies come to him easily.

Editor, this letter is unedited except the fact that we removed her name as agreed."

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/19173/48/shocker-dino-melaye-is-a-potential-hiv-carrier-he-.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
So this man like to dey go NEKEDE. na wetin he sabi chop dey choke am so.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Donlouise(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
[quote author=gbanikiti]because im prick fit burst the condom ! Naim b say na heavy bloukous dickno get b dat o grin
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by tnktosin(m): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
obailala: What sort of dumb posts am I seeing here from Nlanders? angry

An anonymous enemy of Dino sits in front of a laptop and types rubbish and not a single person on this thread has questioned the credibility of this anonymous source undecided
Thanks. I'm not commenting on Dino until d source is verified. Nlanders sef.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
THE GOVERNMENTS AND DINO'S ENEMIES ARE NOT HAPPY WITH HIS CURRENT MASS MOVEMENT.THEY WANT TO PULL HIM DOWN(PhD). QUOTE ME, MORE BAD STORIES AND UNFOUNDED ACCUSATIONS ARE ON THE PIPELINE.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Revolva(m): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
Dino hhahaha am sure his enemies are at this again to spoil his name - I beg na lie jare
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by cap28: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
ddim22:
Dino is not the ASHAWO...The girl is.Dino just patronized her.But this girl is expensive o..apart from 250k he bought her the latest blackberry and other things she didnt tell us.If you ask me,i will say dino paid her well and she shouldnt have allowed herself get pregnant for him.Unless she was trying to trap dino to marry her since she fool.ishly believed dino was separated.With the kind of money dino spent on her,you can get a clean asian prostitute that will give you super star sex without issues of pregnancy.In the final analysis,dino is not smart at all.

How did you work that out?

a married man with three kids who is facing two accusations - one from a woman who claims she is pregnant for him and another one who claims he gave her syphillis and you say its the woman that is the ashawo not him - what sort of logic are using to come to that conclusion?

its just that in nigeria men can get away with a lot and married women tolerate a lot crap from their spouses if this were to be happening in the west by now his wife would have chucked him out of their home pending the outcome of the DNA and STD tests.

ask all those rich black men in america who ended up dividing their fortune into two when their wives found out they were cheating, some even ended up paying for the upkeep of the woman and her new boyfriend -remember Kimora Lee Simmons?

someone compared his wife to victoria beckham because she has chosen to stick by her husband in the face of all these accusations - well first of all no-one accused david beckham of fathering their child neither has he been accused of giving them an STD so there's a big difference, usually when women make these kind of public statements about well known men or celebrities there is usually an element of truth, fair enough the so called Dino may have dumped her when she gave him the bad news but it doesnt change the fact that he may have had an affair with her.

and to think this i.diot has the nerve to call himself a social campaigner - what a joke!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by ikennahill: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
Idokojimmy: Dino is married with three children yet
Dino hates Condom although infidelity defines his person
Dino is busy spreading Sexually transmitted Disease
Dino can change ur phone and wardrobe for ur waist
Dino gives girls 250K for Wardrobe yet his wife dresses like one native woman
Dino impregnated Bisi Ibidapo and claims it wasn't him(like Shaggy would always sing)
Dino claims he is a social crusader and Activist. If these are attributes of an activist, a reformer, and a man who wants to change Nigeria, then I'll never be one

dino is innocent until proven guilty.period.if you dont want to be an activist na ur pocket be dat
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by emalekuo(m): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
Who is more stupid? Dino melaye or the lady that agreed to have sex without condom?
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by azimibraun: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
If my brain ws split in2 a million bits, one wldnt bliv a word of all d non existing lady hd said.. Only a fool wll believe dis.. Shame on all dos who blieved dis.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by johnsonerhis: 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
Thanks so much @ obailala, luk @ d way u all are just runnin ur mouths. How can sum one just pop from no where without a name or even a varifieable evidence and u Nlanders swallow such tissue of lies bate, hook n sinker without askin questns. Anybody could ve gotten a hotel receipt in Dino's name and anybody could alsa claim a pregnacy dat may not be his. Though am not supportin him if he is guilty but certainly not condemning him without proof either
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by virginvampire(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
most kogi guys are cursed with indecency....okun bois are terrible,igbira guh,igala....they can die for se.x......
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by morrie20(f): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
its so obvious dat dis is trash..anonymous..are we fools?
obailala: What sort of dumb posts am I seeing here from Nlanders? angry

An anonymous enemy of Dino sits in front of a laptop and types rubbish and not a single person on this thread has questioned the credibility of this anonymous source undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by yohannazack(m): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
Why shuld one beliv a such baseless story?
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by exbash: 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
I b tink say pple wen dey dis forum go sch I no no say dem b olodo...u can't even say dis in garage or mechanic workshop and u expect dem to blive u. Nw dey re quick @ condemning Dino...Nigerians.. No wonder PDP dey use una play ludo...
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by tedd(m): 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
All na black belle. When he was humping them they kept quiet.Women r all d same stop giving them attention money and care and d whole world would see ur bad side. Pls just let Mr D be abeg and find something else better to talk about
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Macallon: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
aryzgreat: Dis Yoruba ashawo should be ashamed of washing her dirty linen in the public, syphilis ko gornorhea ni, mtchewwww!

What does this have to do with anything? Like girls all over nigeria don't do this! This makes no sense at all
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Zico0(m): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
[/color][color=#006600]
no smoke without fire!
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
This 'Dino Melaye' man needs to be sent to Aluu for some 'home training'.
:@
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Reference(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2012
grin Corruption's counter punch has sent Dino rocking and clinging to the ropes.

This corruption of a man sef. Na only 150 million people tag team fit handle am oh. No try am. Im record na 50-0-0. Dino Bravo na victim 51.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Nickydrake(m): 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
Dino Melaye, whoever he is, can bring this very interesting matter to a favourable and very profitable conclusion. All the man has to do is bring an action in Defamation against whoever published that very watery tale that has dragged his good name in the mud, and which will henceforth cause members of the opposite sex to regard his d¡ck with distrust.

Now here's the catch. It is a COMPLETE defence to an action in defamation to prove that the supposedly defamatory material one has published is actually the TRUTH, without any embellishments.

So there will be a lot to be inferred if the supposedly honourable Dino Melaye refrains from taking that very sure path to vindication.

Sue them all, Horñy Dino, or be forever doomed to a sad life of involuntarily celibacy.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Super1759: 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ok, dino is a potential HIV carrier, you slept with him and got syphilis.
Then you,in return gave him HIV.

What an equaliser grin
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by lauyanAbuja: 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
Put the lady to the sword, if at all she exist, before you crucify Dino. Questions? Does she exist? Is she truthful? What's her motive? She could be paid con artist. If at all does blames lie with Dino alone? Is Dino's love life not different from his activism? This is food for thought, you should do the dishes!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by doofanc: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
Some of d comments here are just too funny. :-D
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by jumlan: 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
This sure will put paid on bisi ibidapo-obe's career as an actress and I bet u she may never recover from it . After all many people making uncomplementary remarks about DINO aint saint but dat does not mean to say that DINO has made is wife proud. Mrs MELAYE, I beg u to stand by your husband and draw inspiration from God and mortal like us as in the case of MRS CLINTON. Scold ur man inside and never give a single hole for the press to destroy what you av been building all year round if not for anything but for your children. That bisi bleeps around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos / Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham / Fact-Check: Disparity In Cost Of A Passport In The North & South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.