Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Andy Uba - Biologically Related? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Andy Uba - Biologically Related? (1407 Views)

Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State / Andy Uba Declared Asset To Be Worth Over A Trillion Naira (quite Alarming) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Andy Uba - Biologically Related? by saniby: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
I contunue to wonder, having last seen Senator Andy Uba on AIT a few days ago, his body gestures particularly the way he sway his fingers when talking is exactly same as the way our president does. He also a look alike of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. I have this feeling that the two of them may be biologically linked somehow.
what are your views

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Andy Uba - Biologically Related? by saniby: 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
... and they are not from the same state.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Andy Uba - Biologically Related? by WilyWily5: 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
u are correct, Jonathan great grand parents are from Anambra, haven't you heard Yoruba Bad Market(Obasanjo) is from Anambra too
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Andy Uba - Biologically Related? by saniby: 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
@willy-willy
i didnt really get u. You mean obasanjo is from Anambara and could be a common denominator for the two or what?
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Andy Uba - Biologically Related? by WilyWily5: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
saniby: @willy-willy
i didnt really get u. You mean obasanjo is from Anambara and could be a common denominator for the two or what?
Are you Obasanjo brother?
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Andy Uba - Biologically Related? by saniby: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
Not at all. Far from that. I am just trying to undestand whether there is a consipiracy somewhere. If you look carefully at the pictures above, even the red mark on Jonathan lower lips is also present on Andy Uba's lips.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Andy Uba - Biologically Related? by WilyWily5: 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
aha, ok
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Andy Uba - Biologically Related? by Abagworo(m): 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
All Africans(especially the sub-saharan rain forest dwelling people) look alike with little variations here and there. Don't be surprised if you see Jonathan's look alike in Ghana, Angola, Zimbabwe or Congo.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Andy Uba - Biologically Related? by saniby: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2012
Abagworo: All Africans(especially the sub-saharan rain forest dwelling people) look alike with little variations here and there. Don't be surprised if you see Jonathan's look alike in Ghana, Angola, Zimbabwe or Congo.

including the body gestures? this is interesting.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Andy Uba - Biologically Related? by saniby: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2012
I think there is a 3rd person who resembles these two. The Dr. Ezekwesele, the former due process madam. @willy+willy, do you know if this lady is from the same village and with roots to obj?

(1) (Reply)

Live Photos From Gov. Agagu's 'burial Plane' Crash That Killed 16 People / Buy & Access Nigerian Email Addresses Phone Numbers @ Www.ohnewmedia.com / First Mayor Of Enugu Was A Fulani Cattle Dealer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.