Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. (1231 Views)

Buhari Stole N2.8 Billion As Oil Minister– Alison Madueke / Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. / “buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by Demdem(m): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2012
The Presidency plans to spend over N2.8 billion to “rehabilitate and repair” residential buildings for the President, the Vice President and their entourages next year – going by details of the budget.

Besides, the Presidency estimates that it will spend N733,893,900 on refreshments and meals, foodstuff and catering materials supplies for both the president and the vice president, according to a document stating the ABC of the budget.

The Presidency, comprising the offices of the president and the vice president, intends to spend N2.96 billion on local and international travels next year.

Under the capital expenditure of the Presidency, the Villa, as it is popularly known in Abuja, the capital city has proposed to spend N2,879,000,000 on residential buildings.

A breakdown of the expenditure shows that N2.6 billion is to be spent on the upgrading and maintenance of Villa facilities. No details were given as to which facilities the cash will be spent on.

About N120,000,000 will be spent to model the new guest house at 41, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro for the Vice President. Besides, N120,000,000 will be spent on the completion of the rehabilitation of security quarters at Mpape Artillery, Asokoro.

Just like last year, the Presidency plans to spend N10 million to rehabilitate the presidential and ministerial chalet at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Abuja, N89 million will be spent to rehabilitate the State House Medical Centre (SHMC) service quarters and N30 million for the SHMC infrastructure.

On food stuff and refreshments for the Villa, there was a slight reduction in the figures for 2013. The President’s food stuff and catering materials supply is to cost N294,238,969. The Vice President’s is estimated to cost N112,500,000.

For refreshments and meals, the President wants to spend N203,752,432 while the Vice President is asking for N123,402,499.
The vice president wants an additional N40,784,248 in 2013 for the printing of non-security documents.

According to the details of the 2013 budget figures reporters stumbled on last night, the President plans to spend N1,289,624,428 on his foreign travels and N1,035,319,145 on local travels. The Vice President is seeking for N387,219,988 for international travels and N249,775,990 for local travels.

A simple but symbolic task of budget presentation by the President has become the subject of a big row between the executive and the legislature.

The Presidency responded with anger yesterday to what it described as scathing remarks by the Senate President David Mark and House Speaker Aminu Tambuwal during the presentation of the 2013 budget estimate by President Goodluck Jonathan to a joint session of the National Assembly on Wednesday.

Mark, after the presentation, described the budget proposal as mere estimates and warned the President not to expect the National Assembly to rubber stamp the document.
Tambuwal criticised the executive for the poor implementation of this year’s budget, stressing that the assessment by members of the House was not impressive.

Apparently miffed by the reaction of the leaders of the legislature, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs Dr. Doyin Okupe, decried what he described as “unfair treatment of the President” by Mark and Tambuwal.

Addressing reporters in Abuja yesterday, Okupe took exceptions to Mark’s description of the budget as “mere estimates”, saying the Senate President was derisive in his remarks.
According to him, the budget, as presented by the President, is a product of rational thinking and not mere estimates, as Mark stated.

“In a democracy, there is useful idea about deliberations, until useful conclusions are reached. Referring to the budget as mere estimates is unfair and does not speak well of the entire process.
“President Jonathan and his administration do not see the National Assembly as a rubber stamp. The President does not expect the National Assembly to be a rubber stamp,” Okupe said.
The President’s aide faulted the Speaker’s non performance verdict on the 2012 budget, saying the document was signed into law only in April and that there was no way the budget could have done better under the circumstance.

Okupe maintained that despite the late signing of the 2012 budget, the executive has released N711 .6 billion for capital projects to the various MDAs.

This, he said, represents 53 per cent of capital release in just six months into the life of the budget.
The aide disagreed with Tambuwal over inadequate release of funds to the MDAs, saying that many of them did not utilise a substantial chunk of their quarterly budgets. There is no sense in releasing more money to them when they did not exhaust the previous one.

“The Speaker should know that the era of releasing funds without due process is over and government cannot continue to play Father Xmas with budgetary allocations,” Okupe said.
He described the move by the legislature to fix the budget benchmark at $80 per barrel for the 2013 budget as uncalled for.

Citing other oil producing countries, such as Algeria, Angola, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia where the benchmark is far below the $75 proposed by the federal executive, Okupe said the $80 benchmark proposed by the legislature was unrealistic.
Okupe accused Tambuwal of being dictatorial and over authoritative, saying that the National Assembly and its leadership should not be seen to be playing to the gallery.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/10/n26-billion-to-be-spent-on-upgrading.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Nigerianeye+%28NigerianEye%29&utm_content=Yahoo%21+Mail
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by Demdem(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2012
i honestly hope and pray that the NASS tear down this whole document and do the needful. Why wont each of the governors propose bogus amounts for their states houses also. The presidency leads, others follows.
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2012
Sambary say FREEEEEEEEESH AAAAAIIIIIIIIIIR!!!
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by miteolu(m): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2012
That is what is called budget. It is a propose amount not that it has been spent it may not even up to that figure at the end of the day. But it is sure that Aso rock to get new look while Nigerians to look uglier
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by Demdem(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2012
miteolu: That is what is called budget. It is a propose amount not that it has been spent it may not even up to that figure at the end of the day. But it is sure that Aso rock to get new look while Nigerians to look uglier

i agree, its still a proposal. However, the mere fact that such a thing was even conceived at all in the midst of abject poverty suggest the kind of leaders we currently have.
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by Ramcie(f): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2012
Jonathan and his government of misplaced priority undecided undecided
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by Idokojimmy: 9:57am On Oct 12, 2012
Demdem: i honestly hope and pray that the NASS tear down this whole document and do the needful. Why wont each of the governors propose bogus amounts for their states houses also. The presidency leads, others follows.
When people are constructive in their presentation or criticism, they proffer solutions when a course of action is deemed wrong or not workable. I have read some of you comments, and I keep wondering if what will take Nigeria to the desired destination is "GRAGRA" criticism. Maybe I should remind you that what GEJ presented was a Budget, subject to consideration by the NASS. The budget can either be reviewed downward or upward. It can also be adopted and passed without alteration. If you are not comfortable with the figures, give us the figure you consider workable. Better still, the period for the study of the budget has commenced, if you are a Nigerian, and know your constituency, or senatorial district, simply approach your representatives and point out areas of discontent. That way, you may be making positive contribution, but if you continue like this, I may be forced to to take you as you appear.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by Idokojimmy: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2012
I am happy that people have not registered displeasure over Govt resolve to Priotise Education, Strenghthened the Agric Sector, Make the Aviation sector and the sky safe, develop infrastructure and ensure the safety of Nigerians. We are happy the budget will create jobs, it will emancipate the women, the budget is all inclusive. If renovation is the problem then I'm surprised. We admire architectural designs put in places by other countries but fear to acquire same. Yet we are the giant, we want to remain on top. Are we going up or down. I think Dem dem will appreciate it if the Villa was a mud house..
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by Boazizzy08: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2012
this is like a proposal which will definitely be reduced to a reasonable extent. but come to think of it,is it the only content of the budget?. you can do better by reviewing the entire budget.
Demdem: i honestly hope and pray that the NASS tear down this whole document and do the needful. Why wont each of the governors propose bogus amounts for their states houses also. The presidency leads, others follows.
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by usmanyaro17: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2012
This is the most useless thread I have ever seen,we were all witnesses to the budget presentation at no did we hear anything like this,this is false and unfounded,come to think of it,if the Aso villa is renovated what's the big deal?
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by Demdem(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2012
Idokojimmy:
When people are constructive in their presentation or criticism, they proffer solutions when a course of action is deemed wrong or not workable. I have read some of you comments, and I keep wondering if what will take Nigeria to the desired destination is "GRAGRA" criticism. Maybe I should remind you that what GEJ presented was a Budget, subject to consideration by the NASS. The budget can either be reviewed downward or upward. It can also be adopted and passed without alteration. If you are not comfortable with the figures, give us the figure you consider workable. Better still, the period for the study of the budget has commenced, if you are a Nigerian, and know your constituency, or senatorial district, simply approach your representatives and point out areas of discontent. That way, you may be making positive contribution, but if you continue like this, I may be forced to to take you as you appear.

I think ur advise should be shove back ur arse with immediate effect. If not for your "GRAGRA" post u decided to paste here before reading all posts, u would have seen that i had earlier regarded this as just a proposal subject to review by NASS. No need for this post of urs.

Demdem:

i agree, its still a proposal. However, the mere fact that such a thing was even conceived at all in the midst of abject poverty suggest the kind of leaders we currently have.
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by Demdem(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2012
Boazizzy08: this is like a proposal which will definitely be reduced to a reasonable extent. but come to think of it,is it the only content of the budget?. you can do better by reviewing the entire budget.

Considering what we have in 2012 i hope and pray it will be reduced DRASTICALLY. besides there are threads where other parts of the budgets are being discussed and here are they:

https://www.nairaland.com/1070548/jonathan-presents-2013-budget-national
https://www.nairaland.com/1070586/live-update-jonathan-presents-2013

This issue has be salient so far and its worth discussing in my opinion. what is ideal for the good part of the budget proposal is also good for ths bad part IMO
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by Demdem(m): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2012
usmanyaro17: This is the most useless thread I have ever seen,we were all witnesses to the budget presentation at no did we hear anything like this,this is false and unfounded,come to think of it,if the Aso villa is renovated what's the big deal?

U are obviously ignorant. What the Retardeen read was basically the Highlights of the full budget while the full details will be given to the NASS stipulating where and what money will be going and spent on. Nothing is wrong in renovating Aso Rock, the issue here is at what cost?
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by Demdem(m): 10:41am On Oct 12, 2012
Idokojimmy: I am happy that people have not registered displeasure over Govt resolve to Priotise Education, Strenghthened the Agric Sector, Make the Aviation sector and the sky safe, develop infrastructure and ensure the safety of Nigerians. We are happy the budget will create jobs, it will emancipate the women, the budget is all inclusive. If renovation is the problem then I'm surprised. We admire architectural designs put in places by other countries but fear to acquire same. Yet we are the giant, we want to remain on top. Are we going up or down. I think Dem dem will appreciate it if the Villa was a mud house..

having an excellent budget has never been our problem in this country but when its time to implement is where our challenge lies. Infact 2012 was also an excellent budget, today is Oct 2012, what is our story now? Use ur brain.
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by ubandire(m): 10:44am On Oct 12, 2012
Idokojimmy: I am happy that people have not registered displeasure over Govt resolve to Priotise Education, Strenghthened the Agric Sector, Make the Aviation sector and the sky safe, develop infrastructure and ensure the safety of Nigerians. We are happy the budget will create jobs, it will emancipate the women, the budget is all inclusive. If renovation is the problem then I'm surprised. We admire architectural designs put in places by other countries but fear to acquire same. Yet we are the giant, we want to remain on top. Are we going up or down. I think Dem dem will appreciate it if the Villa was a mud house..

Word!
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by usmanyaro17: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2012
Demdem:

U are obviously ignorant. What the Retardeen read was basically the Highlights of the full budget while the full details will be given to the NASS stipulating where and what money will be going and spent on. Nothing is wrong in renovating Aso Rock, the issue here is at what cost?
this is fictitious and totally untrue, always wonder where u get ur fake and counter stories from,Sahara Reporters must be tired by now.
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by DisGuy: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2012
usmanyaro17: This is the most useless thread I have ever seen,we were all witnesses to the budget presentation at no did we hear anything like this,this is false and unfounded,come to think of it,if the Aso villa is renovated what's the big deal?

The big deal is that is being renovated every bloody year!!!
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by Demdem(m): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2012
usmanyaro17: this is fictitious and totally untrue, always wonder where u get ur fake and counter stories from,Sahara Reporters must be tired by now.

u are just making a fool of ursef. ok one question:
East west road is presently under construction and cant be finished this year, how much has Govt budgeted for this road in question next fiscal year as stated from the retardeen's speech?

Infact what specific projects did he say his govt will embark on.
My friend the specifics and exact figures that are being proposed to be given to all ministries, departments, parastatals, agencies etc were not in the President's speech but will be given to NASS. This figures NASS will work on and ask these agencies to come to their various committees to defend.
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by usmanyaro17: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2012
Demdem:

u are just making a fool of ursef. ok one question:
East west road is presently under construction and cant be finished this year, how much has Govt budgeted for this road in question next fiscal year as stated from the retardeen's speech?

Infact what specific projects did he say his govt will embark on.
My friend the specifics and exact figures that are being proposed to be given to all ministries, departments, parastatals, agencies etc were not in the President's speech but will be given to NASS. This figures NASS will work on and ask these agencies to come to their various committees to defend.
Bush man can't you that there is a marginal increase in the 2013 capital expenditure,you are just a blind pessimist who see nothing good in life,can't u be hopeful for ones,I just pity your wife.....
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by Demdem(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2012
usmanyaro17: Bush man can't you that there is a marginal increase in the 2013 capital expenditure,you are just a blind pessimist who see nothing good in life,can't u be hopeful for ones,I just pity your wife.....

of cos there is and its encouraging however what it will be spent on wasnt part of the presidents speech which u find very difficult to believe. The details will be given to NASS. Blind pessimist shocked shocked shocked for where? me think u are dumb.
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by Louis88: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2012
Dis Guy:

The big deal is that is being renovated every bloody year!!!
Yes as it should be,do you know what a presidential villa is,that place is supposed to have the latest technological gadgets and equipments,that place is supposed to be the most modern,safest,and imposing structure in this country.
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2012
with that amount,them for just demolish aso rock build am again! or better still dem for buy my whole local govt.!
as for the feeding amount, dem for just buy the whole shoprite!
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by Frank3n2(m): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2012
Well am not surprised... Where the interest of the leaders are the main focus. Last year same story of pushing billions into his kitchen. Bleep the government joor.. lipsrsealed
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by DisGuy: 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
Louis88: Yes as it should be,do you know what a presidential villa is,that place is supposed to have the latest technological gadgets and equipments,that place is supposed to be the most modern,safest,and imposing structure in this country.

really?
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by bubadaniel13: 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
Before we commend further the verity of the source must be noted,I don't think it is captured in the budget so it is mere speculation.
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by taharqa: 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
Demdem i like you to help me wit analysis the article you just postd since you seem to know much about these things. 1st, do you know that the Presidency is a huge institutn made up of not only the president and his vice and their families but also other officials and their families? Do you really think that the monies votd for food is only for the president and vice alone? Do you think it is cheap to provide refreshment and entertainment for many guests that visit the villa( whether local and foreign) including state dinners, banquests, hostings etc. Do you hv an idea of what are bn rehabilitatd/constructd in d Presidential villa? For yr info, i am a strong advocate of lean govts as much as it is possible, so wud be grateful if you can provide specifics as to why you feel the amounts are too much on the high side so i can properly direct my criticizing( plz a general ' it is too expensive' wud not be too helpful); any thing that wud furda reduce d cost of governance, even drastically as long as it is necessary is very much welcomd( i note that already this admin has so far reducd Overhead from more than #500b when it came to just above #200b now; they hv also reducd d Recurrent from about 77.5% when they came to 68.7% proposd nx yr; just as deficit as a % of GDP has come down from more than 2.9% to 2.17%- admittedly much more still needs to be done and am thinking particularly apart Oronsaye Committee)..... On the side note, it doesnt make much sense that an admin that has taken it upon itself to furnish us with details about what it spends feeding its top officials, their subordinates and families( previous admins essentially treatd it as a 'state secret') wud openly want to unnecessary waste money( or even steal?). Do you even know hw much yr state or local govt uses in this respect?
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by Demdem(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
taharqa: Demdem i like you to help me wit analysis the article you just postd since you seem to know much about these things.

Well, i dont appreciate ur flattery because am just an ordinary Nigerian that takes keen interest with developments in my country. I am not claiming any inside knowledge neither am av i claimed i know all.

1st, do you know that the Presidency is a huge institutn made up of not only the president and his vice and their families but also other officials and their families? Do you really think that the monies votd for food is only for the president and vice alone? Do you think it is cheap to provide refreshment and entertainment for many guests that visit the villa( whether local and foreign) including state dinners, banquests, hostings etc.

[b]A govt that is looking for ways to reduce cost in the midst of abject poverty will make sure officials and their families (Nuclear and extended) who are paid huge sum of allowances are stopped from eating from the presidential Kitchen. What sort of nonsense is that? Except the president and Vice who i believe should be Fed till stupour by virtue of their position, why should we also be feeding the likes of Abati, Okupe etc and family just because they work in Aso rock. Are they not paid? What about all their allowances? what are they using it for? Except the Retardeen, the vice and family and probably guards undecided that are entitled to eat from the presidential kitchen, others should be stopped. Because its not cheap then they should have less state dinners, banquets, hostlings etc afterall, we can do without them and besides what value does this add to the man on the street.

Infact, in developed world, heads of government even feed their families with their own money. No one is even asking for that here.

Bottom line, the amount is too much, Cut it down[/b]

Do you hv an idea of what are bn rehabilitatd/constructd in d Presidential villa? For yr info, i am a strong advocate of lean govts as much as it is possible, so wud be grateful if you can provide specifics as to why you feel the amounts are too much on the high side so i can properly direct my criticizing( plz a general ' it is too expensive' wud not be too helpful);

Is there any year, the presidential villa is not being allocated billions for rehabilitation? why billions not millions? is there no stop to rehabilitating. No one is saying it shouldnt be upgraded (which will cost money i agree) but eh if u want specifics from me then tell me what exactly those billions are going to first and i will give u the specifics. Is it that Aso-Rock depreciates so fast yearly that BIllions will have to be allocated yearly for rehabilitation/construction. i disagree.

Bottom line, the amount is too much, Cut it down

any thing that wud furda reduce d cost of governance, even drastically as long as it is necessary is very much welcomd

I agree and this should start from the presidential kitchen. Those that ought not to be fed are being fed.

( i note that already this admin has so far reducd Overhead from more than #500b when it came to just above #200b now; they hv also reducd d Recurrent from about 77.5% when they came to 68.7% proposd nx yr; just as deficit as a % of GDP has come down from more than 2.9% to 2.17%- admittedly much more still needs to be done and am thinking particularly apart Oronsaye Committee).....

I agree with u and i salute this however since the capacity to still cut more even now is still there and glaringly clear, why should i keep mute

On the side note, it doesnt make much sense that an admin that has taken it upon itself to furnish us with details about what it spends feeding its top officials, their subordinates and families( previous admins essentially treatd it as a 'state secret') wud openly want to unnecessary waste money( or even steal?).

It does to me. A leader of an admin that told me that he doesnt give a damn about me on LIVE TV suggest that they dont care about the citizenery. They can do it with much impunity knowing fully well that the vast populace are cowards that wont rise up to fight this madness. They term Nigerians has highly forgetful beings that easily accepts bullshits. Why should the top officials and families be fed when thay are being paid a world class salary + allowances + "Illegaly stealings". By the way, we now have FOI law in place.

Do you even know hw much yr state or local govt uses in this respect?

The more reason why i am crying out now. if the presidency can allocate N2.8Billion for Aso-Rock, what is wrong if each of the 30State governors allocate N1Billion naira each to their state houses culminating to N30Billion naira in all after all these states also have senior officials and families. They also organise rehabilitate and upgrade, they also have state dinners, banquents and whatever owanmbe party they deem fit.

My friend, The head must lead the way. Let FG allocate less than a Billion and lets see which state will go beyond that.

Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by SlyIg(f): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ramcie: Jonathan and his government of misplaced priority undecided undecided
Did you ask what the past presidents have been consuming? To be a president isnt easy, so ...
(Oh my goodness,did i just say that?). Thats unfair!
Re: GEJ Proposes N2.8 Billion To Repair Aso-rock. N.7Billion naira on Refr and Food. by RedLight1: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2012
usmanyaro17: This is the most useless thread I have ever seen,we were all witnesses to the budget presentation at no did we hear anything like this,this is false and unfounded,come to think of it, if the Aso villa is renovated what's the big deal?
the 2.9billion is the big deal.. How much the will d construction of a new aso villa cost if renovation is 2.9b
and why should they be renovating every year?

(1) (Reply)

Vi / Put A Muslim Soldier In Charge Of Operations Against Boko Haram-sheikh Gumi / Legislators Spend N5.2 Billion Per Bill In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.