Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Bathing Together As Couples - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bathing Together As Couples (9437 Views)

Some Top Romancelanders That Best Fits As Couples / At What Age Should Father Stop Bathing Their Daughters? / Photo: Girls Dancing While Bathing In The River - 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bathing Together As Couples by larrymoore(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2012
lola.luv:
Hmmmn!
Would def be trying that out someday, at the right time with the right person.

But I don't think it'd be all the time though. I like my privacy and alone time.
so wt if ur husband wil nt bath without u. Do u leave him to smell like fish?
Re: Bathing Together As Couples by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2012
Ishilove:
Lwkm!!! cheesy

Oya na, but be prepared for the consequences wink cheesy
hmmm *shudders with anticipation* pls make sure the consequence is very heavy o!
Oya go UnCloth i de come. . .
Re: Bathing Together As Couples by Obinoscopy(m): 10:01am On Oct 14, 2012
Rooneyboy: I wouldn't bath together with any lady,not even my wife.
As a matter of fact she's going to have her own room, anytime I want to phuck I'll ping her to come over.
WOMEN AND THEIR MANY WAHALA .
Besides I'M A COMPLETE INTROVERT

Bros you need deliverance. You need to repent and change your ways grin
Re: Bathing Together As Couples by plendil: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
lefulefu: nw sef no understand dis matter.so u mean a guy wey get three wives make im carry im three wives with himsef make dem bath together? grin

CLOWN!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Bathing Together As Couples by plendil: 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
BTW, I wonder how OP got to know that her parents were having their bath together.

Maybe its me, but I'm not too sure I'll be comfortable knowing my children are aware my wife and I bathe together. It could send a wrong message to them.
Re: Bathing Together As Couples by Mynd44: 1:07am On Oct 15, 2012
^^
nice
Re: Bathing Together As Couples by ceaser: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
Rooneyboy: I wouldn't bath together with any lady,not even my wife.
As a matter of fact she's going to have her own room, anytime I want to phuck I'll ping her to come over.
WOMEN AND THEIR MANY WAHALA .
Besides I'M A COMPLETE INTROVERT
Nansense!!! Smh. You're lost, completely lost and oh yes, confused.

How old are you anyway?
Re: Bathing Together As Couples by tomakint: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
berem: I could remember when I was much younger,my parents always had their bath together in the bathroom.As time went on,as we grew older,they stopped.this doesn't mean they don't love each other,but maybe they felt it won't be necessary doing that.I also learnt from them bathing together with my husband.
At what stage in marriage should couples stop having their bath together?
That was thoughtful of you, it's a very good thing for couples to engage in this act, because it simply cements the bond of love between the two hence making them fulfilled the 'two becomes one' principle!wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out / Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) / What Are The Best Ways For Couples To Resolve Conflicts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.