Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

What Will You Do If You Were Her Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Were Her Husband? (1258 Views)

Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab / SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Were Her Husband? by bunmioguns(m): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
this Married Woman was Caught In Bed With
her Boss,
what will you do to her if you were her
husband?

Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Husband? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
where is the joke?
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Husband? by Pennywise(m): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
Is this for real? I hope the husband has a job waiting for his wife when all this show is over
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Husband? by BIGVAJINA(f): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2012
photoshop, mtcheew!! angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Husband? by RedLight1: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2012
I guess the hubby has not being serving the woman very well.. Buh d question is why dis old prick?
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Husband? by RedLight1: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
BIGVAJINA: photoshop, mtcheew!! angry
aunty obo-nla (bigvajina) grin
Dis is not photoshop
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Husband? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2012
This post has been hidden.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Husband? by bunmioguns(m): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
~vicky~:
where is the joke?

*pours water on her head* Vicky dear, stop daydreaming....no be Jokes section we dey
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Husband? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
bunmioguns:

*pours water on her head* Vicky dear, stop daydreaming....no be Jokes section we dey

you entered romance today, hope all is well abi Dani don ban you
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Husband? by bunmioguns(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
BIGVAJINA: photoshop, mtcheew!! angry

dis is nt photoshop bigvagina....beside u hardly come to Jokes section again. . .
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Husband? by Sijo01(f): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
Whats the tittle of the drama? angry angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Husband? by Exponental(m): 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
Make them leave them joooor...... If u can claim 100percent innocence,
Say I!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Husband? by bunmioguns(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
~vicky~:

you entered romance today, hope all is well abi Dani don ban you

all is well dear....dani wont even try it again cos if he try it...

Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Husband? by bunmioguns(m): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
Sijo01: Whats the tittle of the drama? angry angry

d title is simply..ur boss is knaking ur akpako and u guys were caught.....Period!!! sad sad
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Husband? by bunmioguns(m): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2012
Exponental: Make them leave them joooor...... If u can claim 100percent innocence,
Say I!

hiiiii cool cool cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Husband? by Sijo01(f): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
bunmioguns:

d title is simply..ur boss is knaking ur akpako and u guys were caught.....Period!!! sad sad

U wise @all?
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Husband? by JojoArmani(m): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
Bunmi pls remind me de name of dis movie, I ve watched it but I forgot.

God pls forgive me for opening dis thread.

@topic I will shout Bunmioguns why??
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Husband? by bunmioguns(m): 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2012
Sijo01:

I wise @all?

undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Husband? by bunmioguns(m): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2012
Jojo Armani:

God pls forgive me for indulging myself in dis behaviour.

Ur sins are forgiven son. . .go and sin no more cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs He Only Wants You For Sex / You Are Still Wasting Your Money On Ladies? / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.