Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically - Food (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically (27672 Views)

The Wonders Of Garri ** Picture Inside ** / The Price Of Garri / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
Cant bliv ma eyes...can dis be garri thread??...where is seun?
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by engrfcuksmtin(m): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2012
Sunbellar: For those that banned me b4 for mentioning our stable food (Garri), you have seen what you have caused. Now the price of Garri has skyrocketed bc of ur incessant ban of regular users like me. Now i advise you to unban those serving the ban now. Garri! Garri!! Garri!!!, My best food...
I was also banned for mentioning gari on a thread dont mind them.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Kslib(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
Where are all the garri fighters,you need to see this thread.. On this thread you are also free to mention garri without being banned.. You can equally sing or write a poem for garri
www.nairaland.com/1076085/writing-dedicated-garri
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 25, 2012
190: [size=13pt]where is seun shaGARRI grin grin grin grin[/size]

45 likes for this? mschew. undecided
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by ektbear: 3:39am On Oct 25, 2012
*Kails*:

45 likes for this? mschew. undecided

A joke that assumes some knowledge of Nigerian history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shehu_Shagari

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2013
Gej increase fuel, everybodi raise alarm, no activity. Ppl 4 gofment thief moni sotaaaay everybodi begin shout revolution revolution, still yet nothin happen. BUT D DAY WEY SMALL RUBBA OF GARRI (aka 'G4' or Naija's sexiest or fastest food) GO USE MISTAKE REACH #1000 or #1100, NA DAT DAY NAIM ARAB SPRING WEY HAPPEN 4 ARAB LAND GO BE LIKE FOOTBALL FRIENDLY MATCH 4 NAIJA HERE, DEM GO HAIL! grin
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Defaramade(m): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
I think you are the one not serious here! Didn't you read in one of the dailies that a bag of rice might be sold for 20,000naira soon? Oh yeah! Seems like a joke but I hope it won't happen if not I no know wetin pesin wan dey chop!
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by JayRanmoor: 1:24pm On May 06, 2016
Price of Garri in the UK is £4 per kg.

Any one knows the mass (kg) of 1 basin of garri, please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour / Shoprite Bread Wahala / Healthy Breakfast Idea - Potato Egg Melange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.