Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? (53844 Views)

Poll: The Great Nelson Mandela: A Terrorist?

Yes: (technically?): 30% (15 votes)
No: (of course not!): 70% (35 votes)
This poll has ended

Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / Nelson Mandela Was On US Terrorist Watch-List Until 2008 / Nelson Mandela Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by paniki(m): 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2011
cap28:

paniki and morpheus i see you and whitey are getting on real fine  grin grin grin grin

i bet you're regretting all those times you spent bending over backwards to defend him eh  grin grin grin grin

sorry to break it to you guys, but whitey will never change his attitude towards blacks no matter how much you kow tow to him  grin grin grin grin grin

Show love for them while they hate you, it breaks them. But I agree with this

[size=50pt]↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓[/size]

morpheus24:

Crap28

Please don't mistake nor compare my "thought processes' with your  paranoid schizophrenia. Thats very insulting

[size=20pt]OUCH[/size]
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by Jenifa1: 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Why can't the Boers and Britishers just leave SA and go back to England or Holland or wherever? undecided
Leave the blacks to their dismal fate. It is after all their country. Abi? Let them sink. Don't 'help' them, help not required. Thanks.

good point.
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by cap28: 12:42am On Dec 27, 2011
morpheus24:

Crap28

Please don't mistake nor compare my "thought processes' with your paranoid schizophrenia. Thats very insulting

But is it more insulting than the verbal beat down you just received from corporal ?

I never thought i would live to see a domesticated and housetrained uncle tom having an argument with a racist on NL but there you have it.

The most amusing thing about your exchange with corporal is that you actually stole all the points that i constantly beat you down with and have now used them to try and attack corporal - Amazing!!!

How does it feel to be rejected by your idol?

I can tell you are smarting from the searing pain of rejection from the very people that you bow down to - you must feel terrible -

what makes your pain so amusing is that you genuinely beleived that whitey gives two hoots about you sadly you have found out that he doesnt.

Despite your failed and pathetic attempt to win whitey over with your incoherent babbling - you still ended up being dismissed as an ignoramus (which you are) and having your poor written english skills corrected but it appears you are still intent on making a fool of yourself by spouting off words that you neither understand nor know how to spell - please dont let me stop you, carry on in your role of prize fool.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by cap28: 12:51am On Dec 27, 2011
paniki:

Show love for them while they hate you, it breaks them. But I agree with this

[size=50pt]↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓[/size]

[size=20pt]OUCH[/size]

Yeah you keep on showing them love while their feet remain firmly clamped on your neck. 

Remember, apartheid in south africa is only over on paper but you are entitled to escape into your dream world if it makes you feel better. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by morpheus24: 4:56am On Dec 27, 2011
cap28:

But is it more insulting than the verbal beat down you just received from corporal ?

I never thought i would live to see a domesticated and housetrained uncle tom having an argument with a racist on NL but there you have it.

The most amusing thing about your exchange with corporal is that you actually stole all the points that i constantly beat you down with and have now used them to try and attack corporal - Amazing!!!

Hahaha!.  I dare you to run a search on my threads since 07,  when you done come back and repeat that jibberish you stated above again.

Please don't flatter yourself. Its unbecoming of a black nationalist m.o.r.o.n!

TAKE YOUR PILLS YOU NEED THEM!
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by paniki(m): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2011
cap28:

Yeah you keep on showing them love while their feet remain firmly clamped on your neck. 

Remember, apartheid in south africa is only over on paper but you are entitled to escape into your dream world if it makes you feel better. grin grin grin grin grin

You live in a society where the whites are in control and have a say in every aspect of your life, that's why you are overwhelmed by them and therefore naturally resistant and also repellant to them. Corporal's attitude is the same as yours, you are in the minority and you are both forced to be pretenders in the societies you live in. I live in a society that makes white people moan like this.

[size=50pt]↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓[/size]

corporal:

Yes people will say its ok for you you are white, no its not. In South Africa now i fall under a new apartheid government, I am a white male who is on the bottom of the list when it comes to applying for a job? Is that OK? Then why do you cry in your own country that its not fair that there are too many white actors in a show?
Is justice and equality only relevant when it suits you?
You think i digress? maybe so but the point is think before you open your mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any well thought of arguments will be answered, if you only use half a brain cell and start screaming and swearing i wont even be bothered to waste my time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They continue to live nice lives using inherited wealth but they realise that they are not in charge just like you realise that you are not in charge there in white mans land.
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by corporal: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2011
d
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by corporal: 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2011
c
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by cap28: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2011
morpheus24:

Hahaha!. I dare you to run a search on my threads since 07, when you done come back and repeat that jibberish you stated above again.

Please don't flatter yourself. Its unbecoming of a black nationalist m.o.r.o.n!

TAKE YOUR PILLS YOU NEED THEM!

Ignoramus, why would i waste my time reading through your poorly constructed and grammatically incoherent garbage? Listen, I would rather look forward to the prospect of watching paint dry!

Functional illiteracy and wanna be bigmanism is what is killing you - why dont you accept that you are a half baked wanna be intellectual?

oh, and by the way its gibberish not "jibberish! - functional illiterate.

ps - can you stop borrowing my phrases?
i've noticed they keep cropping up in your little "debates" - "don't flatter yourself" being one of many that you are now using to make yourself appear fluent in written and spoken english.
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by morpheus24: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2011
cap28:

Ignoramus, why would i waste my time reading through your poorly constructed and grammatically incoherent garbage? Listen, I would rather look forward to the prospect of watching paint dry!

of course you wouldn't.

cap28:

Functional illiteracy and wanna be bigmanism is what is killing you - why dont you accept that you are a half baked wanna be intellectual?

oh, and by the way its gibberish not "jibberish! - functional illiterate.

I've often wondered why Nigerians that live in England often boast about their mastery of the 'english" language and in the same breath tell you how "un english" they are.  A symptom of linguistic imperialism, I presume. How ironic?

cap28:

ps - can you stop borrowing my phrases?
i've noticed they keep cropping up in your little "debates" - "don't flatter yourself" being one of many that you are now using to make yourself appear fluent in written and spoken english.

I guess you must have influenced my thoughts  in all the below posts as well. Its okay though, I understand, Its the paranoia setting in, symptoms include hallucinations and delusionary thinkingwink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-315929.192.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-304941.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-683786.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-315929.128.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-275903.32.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-330466.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-315339.32.html
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by morpheus24: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2011
corporal:

YES Morpheus i understand, this is what Africans have done for Africa and why all the Nigerians are running to South Africa, which btw would have been no better off than your sorry country or any of the others had it not been for the white people.

http://world-poverty.org/povertyinafrica.aspx

Same ol "whiteman' saves the "blackman" story.

If I never saw a car my entire life, how would I know I missed riding in one?

Ponder on that one will ya!
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by morpheus24: 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2011
corporal:

Paniki we didnt inherit anything you ignorant fool  we built it the same way we built the phone or computer you are using to have your misguided say. go beat a drum

Couple of centuries before that you were in the dark ages burning heathens, putting garlic on your front porch( to ward off vampires of course) and worshiping the great god Odin. How far you've come from your medieval ways. Or maybe not. Hmmmm

The so called words of a terrorist:

“During my lifetime I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people. I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve. But if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die.”
― Nelson Mandela
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by corporal: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2011
b
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by zolzlolz(f): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2011
I wonder why Rhodesia hasn't posted her sentiments. Unless Rhodesia=Corporal.
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by corporal: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2011
she got tired of trying to educate idiots and so have i
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by zolzlolz(f): 8:28am On Dec 28, 2011
Rhodesia lacks intellect, so she had to drop out of school.
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by CrashLog: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2011
In South Africa now i fall under a new apartheid government, I am a white male who is on the bottom of the list when it comes to applying for a job? Is that OK? Then why do you cry in your own country that its not fair that there are too many white actors in a show?

Ok corporal, I guess you feel wronged in SA and that you could do more but the government is limiting you. You probably haven't done much with your life, so you try to take credit of other people's inventions. I live in South Africa and I always laugh when some whites try to take credit for inventing the computer, cars, the wheel etc. That's like me bragging about Oprah's billions.

Dude, your life is pathetic and YOU haven't invented shit.

Morpheus if it hadn't been for us you would never have seen a car and would not be on this forum.

at least we had the brain to give it up

we built it the same way we built the phone or computer you are using to have your misguided say

LOL, C'mon man.
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by paniki(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2011
corporal:

Paniki, all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. If they wanted all people to live in harmony with equal opportunity then they would not have written Black Empowerment into the constitution.

It's unfortunate that you only realise this in 2012 when you, your parents, your grandparents and many of your unmentioned ancestors lived lives of disharmony and had unequal privileges and because you were born white and into the friendlier side of the disharmony and unequal opportunities you now see it proper to brag about things that you had nothing to do with. But now that you and your people have been placed on the unfriendlier side of the disharmony and unequal opportunities you are able to see firsthand how bad it is. It impedes progress, it encourages poverty and it creates anger. The good thing is that the white elite, of which there aren't that many, have inherited large parts of the economy and still manage to control it but the average middle-class white South African, of which the majority of you belong, is starting to feel the heat.

Many people think that all you white South Africans are rich because they see you guys eating cheap meals that look expensive at restaurants, they see you spending your last cent at a nice looking coffee shop, they see you spending half your pay to rent a black mans house in Sandton while the investment minded black man continues to live in his simple house in the township, they see you going on a credit card shopping spree at one of the malls in the north, they see you using the banks money to go on a weekend long holiday to the wild coast or maybe a safari to the Kruger Park. These are things that the average black South Africans doesn't do and so people assume that they can't afford but what they don't know is that whites like you Corporal are just trying hard to maintain a lifestyle that was easy in the old days of abundant privileges. So what we have today in SA is a small clique of stinking rich whites who control inherited wealth and then a large number of technically poor whites who use debt to maintain the lifestyle of yesteryear, those are the white who complain like you Corporal or am I wrong?

You want things to be like they have never been before. There has never been a time in South Africa were all people lived together in harmony and with equal opportunities. Even in the Apartheid years one of the first things the Afrikaners did when they came into power in 1948 was to establish their own form of BEE which some political commentators have referred to as "Afrikaner Economic Empowerment" that's because up until 1948 Afrikaners were only known for being poor white farmers and they were marginalized by your English white parents and grandparents and so when they took over they filled the whole government with Afrikaners, they used all state owned enterprises as breeding ground for Afrikaner business talent as well as job security for semi-educated Afrikaners, they made the elite Afrikaner Broederbond benefit from lucrative deals in almost every industry and they shielded Afrikaners from poverty. They did a great job at uplifting themselves considering that 80 years ago most of them were poor farmers and Boer trekkers who lived on only what they could cultivate. Now BEE is trying to do exactly what they did and you must give us space to also uplift ourselves. Thank you
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by morpheus24: 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2011
corporal:

Morpheus if it hadn't been for us you would never have seen a car and would not be on this forum.
exactly my point Did you actually think about what I was alluding to about "not ever seeing a car".

corporal:

You hate white people but every year your country stands in a queue with the rest of Africa waiting for aid from the same white man,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hurry now or you will be at the back

I can categorically state that I do not hate White people. Hating someone cause of the color of their skin is "mental." However I do hate what white people 'especially' Apatheid White south Africans did to native peoples. That karma is on you.

Racism is a mental disease in my book.

corporal:

A few centuries ago they may have been practicing witchcraft, at least we had the brain to give it up, unlike the black people who continue to practice it even today,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,talk about backward,, still putting your bed on tins or bricks for fear of the Tokalosh.

What you just said doesn't make much sense does it. How much difference is there between believing in spirit worlds and sangomas and believing serpents actually talk to people. how strange?

corporal:

BTW neither of you has been able to show proof of one successful black nation anywhere in the world, are white people to blame for all of their failures??
Nope they aren't to blame but they would have done us a whole lot of favor if they hadn't shown up in the first place.

corporal:

I think not, personally I think you have no idea how to run a country

Tis that "white' priviledged status talking again.
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by corporal: 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2011
a
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by Rhodesia: 3:22am On Dec 29, 2011
he was a disgusting racist terrorist.
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by morpheus24: 4:19am On Dec 29, 2011
Rhodesia:

he was a disgusting racist terrorist.

Oh hell! we done gone and opened the flood gates now,
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by zolzlolz(f): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2011
morpheus24:

Oh hell! we done gone and opened the flood gates now,
because rhodesia is corporal, lol. It's a bit suspect that Rhodesia would comment on a thread called 'was Nelson Mandela a terrorist' this late. When you were schooling her it got too hot for her, so the only way she could escape shame was to assume another 'character' called corporal. So I think it's fitting to address corporal as Rhodesia.
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by corporal: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2011
zolz go smoke more zols, corporal is corporal and he is tired of you idiots, i sincerely hope south Africa goes the same way as the rest of Africa and people start starving to death then only will you idiots learn. That is my final say ever you people are so racist you cannot see the shit for the trees. Go do whatever, get aids, starve i don't give a Bleep, BTW why not breed another 12 children so they can also suffer.
If your armies had been stronger you would have won the war in the beginning and ruled the country as was done all over the world, you just look at the black / white countries open your eyes there is a whole world out there where whites fought white and blacks fought blacks, there are still plenty, you think its about black and white only because your brain is too tiny to understand the bigger picture. Have a good life and i hope you enjoy queues as the UN ( white mostly ) queues are pretty long.
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by zolzlolz(f): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2011
Oh corporal aka rhodesia, behaving like a professional white. Wallowing in white victimhood as usual. I gladly turn down the invitation to the pity party!
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by zolzlolz(f): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2011
corporal:

zolz go smoke more zols, corporal is corporal and he is tired of you idiots, i sincerely hope south Africa goes the same way as the rest of Africa and people start starving to death then only will you idiots learn. That is my final say ever you people are so racist you cannot see the poo for the trees. Go do whatever, get aids, starve i don't give a bleep, BTW why not breed another 12 children so they can also suffer.
If your armies had been stronger you would have won the war in the beginning and ruled the country as was done all over the world, you just look at the black / white countries open your eyes there is a whole world out there where whites fought white and blacks fought blacks, there are still plenty, you think its about black and white only because your brain is too tiny to understand the bigger picture. Have a good life and i hope you enjoy queues as the UN ( white mostly ) queues are pretty long.
Shame corporal aka rhodesia, you've been wishing the demise of South Africa for 17 years. It's not happening and it's left you so bitter. Your function is to steal oxygen and to engage in self pity based on false beliefs. Tis much easier than facing the truth. Your consistent denial has left you angry and bitter and is making life difficult for everyone. Did you read the Cape Times yesterday, sad creature? The expats that ran away are coming back. They have returned with their tails between their legs and are admitting that the 'grass isn't greener on the other side'. They left because of their irrational thoughts about SA like yours, but once they got there, they didn't find the heaven they, like you, expected in the West. Some advice from your own, "You can blame the government, the colour of your skin, or the gum that got stuck under your shoe, but if you can't change your attitude it is best you leave."
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by morpheus24: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2011
zolzlolz:

Shame corporal aka rhodesia, you've been wishing the demise of South Africa for 17 years. It's not happening and it's left you so bitter. Your function is to steal oxygen and to engage in self pity based on false beliefs. Tis much easier than facing the truth. Your consistent denial has left you angry and bitter and is making life difficult for everyone. Did you read the Cape Times yesterday, sad creature? The expats that ran away are coming back. They have returned with their tails between their legs and are admitting that the 'grass isn't greener on the other side'. They left because of their irrational thoughts about SA like yours, but once they got there, they didn't find the heaven they, like you, expected in the West. Some advice from your own, "You can blame the government, the colour of your skin, or the gum that got stuck under your shoe, but if you can't change your attitude it is best you leave."

yep they coming back in droves. Guess them Australians and UK citizens weren't so welcoming after all.

Who says White people don't have tribalism.
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by corporal: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2011
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by morpheus24: 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2011
corporal:

http://www.homecomingrevolution.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7236

I very much doubt you are anything close to someone with a scientific mind in attempting to "brain gain" yourself somewhere in Europe or Australia, so lets not go there

From the same website:

http://www.homecomingrevolution.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7217
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by zolzlolz(f): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2011
morpheus24:

I very much doubt you are anything close to someone with a scientific mind in attempting to "brain gain" yourself somewhere in Europe or Australia, so lets not go there

From the same website:

http://www.homecomingrevolution.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7217
corporal could always pull a Brandon "no skills" Huntley and apply for refugee status in a Western country of his choice. grin
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by morpheus24: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2011
zolzlolz:

corporal could always pull a Brandon "no skills" Huntley and apply for refugee status in a Western country of his choice. grin

Yep canada will let practically anyone in for any reason. They don't hve enough people to grow their economy. He was smart to pick that country.

“Huntley paints a picture of white South Africans as a victimised minority, persecuted by a vengeful and racially vindictive black majority,” they wrote.

“This is deeply insulting to the great majority of black South Africans who have embraced reconciliation and also to those many white South Africans who value the opportunity to participate in building the non-racial, non-sexist society envisioned by our constitution.”

The group, which includes Professor Jonathan Jansen, the vice-chancellor of the University of Free State, and political commentator Adam Habib, added that the “outrageously distorted representation of contemporary South Africa does not square with the realities in our country”.

Huntley — a well-built martial arts fanatic and former lock in his school’s first rugby team — applied for refugee status, saying he had been attacked by black thugs who preyed on whites.

He claimed he had been robbed, and stabbed, seven times, but never bothered to report this to police.

Huntley also claimed his attackers called him a “white dog” and a “settler”.

His claim was met with scepticism in South Africa, with a senior police officer telling the Sunday Times: “We looked into it and couldn’t find any record of him having been a victim. It’s bizarre for someone to say he’s been a victim so many times and never report it.”

http://iluvsa..com/2009/09/brandon-huntley-dead-man-walking.html
Re: Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? by paniki(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2011
corporal:

http://www.homecomingrevolution.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7236

You can try all sorts of tricks to make yourself feel better but the fact will remain that you now live in a society that is systematically sidelining you and your pale people. People wonder why black South Africans have not reacted harshly and removed all you white people and making you pay at the same time. Well, the true answer is that we needed you people to remain stable and we opted for the strategy of removing your power piece by piece over many decades to come without you ever feeling its full impact, so your wish for South Africa to collapse will unlikely come true but the black man is gradually taking away your privileges.

In a way it's unfair that they are doing this because white women were also previously disadvantaged in terms of employment and general economic participation back then but it just shows how black man is moving forward with his systematic sidelining of them whites.
http://www.thenewage.co.za/38293-9-53-White_women_lose_out
http://www.businessday.co.za/articles/Content.aspx?id=161693

It used to be "No, keep what you have. You must just be BEE compliant if you want to do business with government" now it's "You must be BEE compliant no matter what or jail time if you don't comply"
http://www.moneyweb.co.za/mw/view/mw/en/page295044?oid=557940&sn=2009+Detail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eritrea Government Made Polygamy Mandatory: Eritrea Trending On Twitter / Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof / Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.