Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

The Walking Dead Season 3 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Walking Dead Season 3 (26555 Views)

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page / "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 / Iris Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:

Hahaha ... And if t-dog dies africa wud go to war lol...I fink ur man glen is resourceful so he might survive...but kai ricks wife? She must go...how can ricks family be increasing wen d world is decreasing...mayb she wud die afta child birth and d baby wud be semi human/ walker I guess!! Hehehe

Hahaha Africa WILL go to war, we will throw exploding eggs. Kai, I wa die with laff... how dare Rick's wife be increasing their family value when others are decreasing? lololol. But hang on... maybe babies will have an anti-walker trait... as there is also going to be a baby in the Guv's compound. Hmmmmm theories galore! Let's watch and see how this very exciting season pans out!
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 12:13am On Nov 05, 2012
Abi ooo...lol..anytin is possible as e be now
How come u guys are one week behind? Is it just d show or same as other shows?
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 12:31am On Nov 05, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:
Abi ooo...lol..anytin is possible as e be now
How come u guys are one week behind? Is it just d show or same as other shows?

No mind these UK people. Some shows that have a mid-season break we get weeks behind just so that we don't have to suffer the agony of a break. But I don't think there is a break in Walking Dead - I think it costs more for the stations to get the right to air same date as the premiere. Or the US rightfully wants first airtime of some of their shows.

I don't really know the answer but seeing it just 24hrs later online is far better than me watching it on TV a week later; so I'm happy-ish lolol.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by kkkossy(m): 8:19am On Nov 05, 2012
Downloading episode 4 now[color=#990000][/color]yipee
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by kkkossy(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2012
The black guy died, lori(rick's wife) died in child birth, all cos der was a prisoner who triggered an alarm which subsequently drew in walkers. Mehn! Rick is now 100% aggressive ooo. He is willing 2 kill anybody now!! Episode 5 is sure 2b brutal.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 11:07am On Nov 05, 2012
VillageBoi:

No mind these UK people. Some shows that have a mid-season break we get weeks behind just so that we don't have to suffer the agony of a break. But I don't think there is a break in Walking Dead - I think it costs more for the stations to get the right to air same date as the premiere. Or the US rightfully wants first airtime of some of their shows.

I don't really know the answer but seeing it just 24hrs later online is far better than me watching it on TV a week later; so I'm happy-ish lolol.

ohh...I see...lol @ happy-ish
Thnk God for d internet sha ... We in naija wud hav had to wait till 2013 befor we see d dvd lol
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 11:12am On Nov 05, 2012
kkkossy: The black guy died, lori(rick's wife) died in child birth, all cos der was a prisoner who triggered an alarm which subsequently drew in walkers. Mehn! Rick is now 100% aggressive ooo. He is willing 2 kill anybody now!! Episode 5 is sure 2b brutal.

Omg....I tot as much... cry goodbye lori....I'm downloadn d shitz right nw...cnt wait to see ma boi rick in aggresive mode
Kill em all and keep moving hehe
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
Stupid me, why the hell did I log on here before watching it. Will be back once it's downloaded.... aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh!!
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2012
kkkossy: The black guy died, lori(rick's wife) died in child birth, all cos der was a prisoner who triggered an alarm which subsequently drew in walkers. Mehn! Rick is now 100% aggressive ooo. He is willing 2 kill anybody now!! Episode 5 is sure 2b brutal.

What an episode! This thing is def getting more brutal. At least the black guy died a real hero... I wonder what happened to the woman (Carol abi?) - is she the only one thats still lost in there?
The boy has become a MAN. You are right; Rick is ready to kill anything that moves. Bring on the bloodshed!!
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by kkkossy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
I can't believe rick's son shot his mum. The boy is really growing balls like his father. Everybody is picking up aggression. Am having a feeling rick's son didn't actually shot the mum. I hope episode 5 will bring a more surprising action.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by johnstar(m): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2012
kkkossy: Can't wait for episode 4. Why would d governor kill innocent soldiers? Seems 2 me he's gonna be a huge challenge 2 rick and the other group. I hope he doesn't kill any one of them. My favourite character is the asian guy and the guy with the bow(darl)
its owt already, ep 4, go nd download it on frendz4m.com, search 4 it.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by johnstar(m): 8:20am On Nov 06, 2012
kkkossy: Pls let us know when episode 4 comes out.
its owt already, go nd watch it, d woman dat ws pregnant later died, bt she delivered d baby, y dat fat black guy also died sad
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
johnstar: its owt already, ep 4, go nd download it on frendz4m.com, search 4 it.

Lol JohnStar. If you had read the earlier posts you'd have found out that kkkossy had seen episode 4 as soon as it came out. Try to stay sharp! Great show isn't it?
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
Kai iv had dis episode since yday but no chance to watch it...am about to watch it now...
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by Krucifax(m): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
Guys here's a link to watch the whole of Season 3,Episode 4 Killer within. Some key characters die in it. Unfortunately there's a non English dub over it. But just saw the English version a few hours ago but you tube took that one down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec6nHsxEvek
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
jst watched it. .... it was touching sha. ..almost cried cry ...mayb not cheesy ..gudbye Lori and t-dog cry ...I fink I'm liking Ricks son , he's becoming a man...I tot that prisoner guy ws dead... angry only for him to show up n cause more grief cry
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
Krucifax: Guys here's a link to watch the whole of Season 3,Episode 4 Killer within. Some key characters die in it. Unfortunately there's a non English dub over it. But just saw the English version a few hours ago but you tube took that one down.

dats typical of YouTube sha. ..they don't condone piracy. ..I'm surprised those vids are still available. ..hope they don't take it down too
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:
jst watched it. .... it was touching sha. ..almost cried cry ...mayb not cheesy ..gudbye Lori and t-dog cry ...I fink I'm liking Ricks son , he's becoming a man...I tot that prisoner guy ws dead... angry only for him to show up n cause more grief cry

Shame to lose Lori & T-Dog. Y'all remember the start... do we actually know who let the walkers in/out?? Or did I miss something? Yup, Rick's son has so become a man. But like kkkossy said - what if the boy didn't shoot his mum in the head; it would be nasty for her to come back as a walker with her belly hanging out. Yuck!
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
its that other prisoner, the African American that did all those mischiefs. ..he even started the backup generator and the alarm I fink. ..lol I see, its good he shot her sha...I see great trouble in the next episode .....hmm
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:
its that other prisoner, the African American that did all those mischiefs. ..he even started the backup generator and the alarm I fink. ..lol I see, its good he shot her sha...I see great trouble in the next episode .....hmm

Oh na him cause that yawa? Gonna watch it again... he even joined in to save the day at the end. BRB lol.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 1:04am On Nov 08, 2012
VillageBoi:

Oh na him cause that yawa? Gonna watch it again... he even joined in to save the day at the end. BRB lol.
No o..its d oda prisoner dat ran off dat time, dat rick locked outside wid d walkers.....I guess he survived
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by seunallday: 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
Thank you all for ruining episode four for me
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by johncarter588: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
It is most horror show I have ever seen
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2012
seunallday: Thank you all for ruining episode four for me

Hahahaha... so like me you came to do a peeping tom before watching it?
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
lolol sori for d spoiler grin
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by kkkossy(m): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2012
Episode 5 Is out. Now downloading...
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2012
Mee too
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2012
Have just watched episode 5; will be back once you guys have seen it.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
Seen it ... I fink rick needs to cool off a bit joor....he's over reacting...and dat guv gets wierder at each passing episode....hmm....all I need now is for his small city to be over run by walkers so the show can move on ...hehe
And yea everyone needs a sword...just sayinG
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by kkkossy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2012
Seriously 4 me, I didn't really enjoy dis episode. The governor's part is becoming too boring to watch. This episode lack intrige and suspense unlike everyother episode. I think they should focus more on rick's group and the prison. I could remember season 1 and 2, it was filled with intrige, suspense, betrayal, secrets and so scary. I hope episode 6 will be better.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
Well said...his city is makin d show boring.....
Let's see how episode 6 pllays out
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
I think both 'cities' are going to clash at some point... and that will be very interesting. I knew the 'Guv' was hiding something to do with his 'family' & I still think he's looking for a cure.
Yeah Rick does need to calm down. Anyone think the baby might be called 'Sophie' because when they raided the nursery for baby food one of the baby-hand prints had Sophie written on it - but that could be too obvious a name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Download: Jenifa's Diary Complete Season 12 / BBNaija: Whitemoney, Pere, Queen, Angel, Nini, Saga Are Up For Eviction / I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.