Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast (23040 Views)

Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match / Mikel & Ogude Are Suspended For The Ivory Coast Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by azimibraun: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2012
Since na dorgba score dem for happy na hiss!
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Sheguama: 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2012
U wicked Drogba. See d gobe wey u don cause Senegal now.
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Jarus(m): 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: shocked shocked shocked i will do like i didn't see anything //anyway back to the topic this is savagery undecided undecided

Cameroon pride, how far? I saw the way you devoured Cape Verde grin
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 15, 2012
panafrican: Senegalese are now tired of selling fake gold jewels to people , they are becoming violent.
Well, those Chep (cassava mixed with rice and red palm oil) food eaters wolof should remember at least half a million senegalese live in Cote d'Ivoire. grin
Mtsheew u don't even know what thiep is and yeah senegalese people line in civ so what'S the point?
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 15, 2012
ochallo: someone said, that senegal is 95% islamic. Totally explains it.
hooliganism also happens in non islamic countries, nothing to do with religion
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by BinghiNya(m): 5:20am On Oct 15, 2012
thiendella:
hooliganism also happens in non islamic countries, nothing to do with religion
are xtians dullards? Did hillsborough happen in a muslim country , heysel stadium nko, el salvador went to war cos of soccer, numerous riots in italy
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Xfactoria: 6:30am On Oct 15, 2012
This incidence reminds me of a similar one, very funny one that happened in Gabon when they hosted Morroco in a qualifying match to the 1998 W/Cup.

At the end of the first 45mins, the visiting team - Morroco were up by a whooping four goals to nothing. And when both teams filed out for the second half, Gabon fans got angry to see their boys wanting to continue the match. They rushed to the pitch to give their boys "maximum shishi" for disgracing them. They didn't touch a single Morrocan player but every member of their team got beaten. They told the Referees to leave that the game was over. It was a nasty but funny drama.

Meanwhile, I thought Senegal used to boast of voodo! Why did that fail them this time?
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 16, 2012
Jarus:

Cameroon pride, how far? I saw the way you devoured Cape Verde grin
lolat least we r civilized
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by panafrican(m): 12:21am On Oct 16, 2012
thiendella:
Mtsheew u don't even know what thiep is and yeah senegalese people line in civ so what'S the point?
Did you think about the backlash in Abidjan if ivorians decide to get even? The rest of us who thought senegalese were non-violent people made a mistake. The time when Jules Bocande was an inspiring figure in the senegalese team is kinda far behind.
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 16, 2012
panafrican:
Did you think about the backlash in Abidjan if ivorians decide to get even? The rest of us who thought senegalese were non-violent people made a mistake. The time when Jules Bocande was an inspiring figure in the senegalese team is kinda far behind.
They are, we are, the riot was made by a little minority , a group of people throwing rocks in the stadium. A lot of Ivorians live in Dakar as well and none of them fear for his security, we are civilized and non violent . smiley smiley
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 16, 2012
thiendella:
They are, we are, the riot was made by a little minority , a group of people throwing rocks in the stadium. A lot of Ivorians live in Dakar as well and none of them fear for his security, we are civilized and non violent . smiley smiley
i beg to disagree
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by sambos994(m): 2:36am On Oct 16, 2012
Did not the same thing happen to Nigeria years ago?
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by panafrican(m): 2:57am On Oct 16, 2012
thiendella:
40 000 civilized non-violent folks throwing rock at a team on a soccer field and setting the stadium on fire, ahhahaa ! ! !
You are a true senegalese, don't sell me a lezard and make me beleive it is a nice little crocodile that will grow up in a swimming pool in my backyard. I know you all ! grin

CUETZPALLIN (LÉZARD)
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 16, 2012
Another pic from the event roflllll grin grin

na this guys has been taking advantage of the whole wahalaa smh

LOOOL NA WA OOOO grin

Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 16, 2012
Bunch of ivo pervs... angry grin grin
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 16, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: Bunch of ivo pervs... angry grin grin

loooolz grin

common he is tryin to help tongue
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 16, 2012
Sybellah:

loooolz grin

common he is tryin to help tongue
what kind of help is that
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:12am On Oct 16, 2012
Them Jersey Boys ain't been too Rough on you Ehh?.

I told the Homies take it easy on any Cameroonian looking brothers aimlessly wandering the streets.

Don't worry,I gotchu Son.
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 16, 2012
Umm...Ivorians callings Senegalese people Violent Savages has to be one of the hottest Jokes Running This Week......

.....The Savages of the Immigrant Nation known as cote d'ivoire are the Last to Call Anyone Violent and Crazy...lml grin

a Various Migrated Tribal Melting pot of Bitter, Angry Violent West Africans..who have been within internal war and political strife for what seems like an Eternity

Senegalese are Beautiful Peaceful People

I walked down the streets of Dakar at 4 am...and literally felt more safe than walking the streets of New York or Jersey during that same time period

..They are Just a Bit Overly Passionate about their football LoL grin

The Women are Super Fine Though. tongue ...Very Emotional and Passionate as Well.

1 Like

Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 16, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: i beg to disagree
You can't and you won't wink
Apart from this minor incident give me a proof than we senegalese are classless
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 16, 2012
~Royal~:
Umm...Ivorians callings Senegalese people Violent Savages has to be one of the hottest Jokes Running This Week......

.....The Savages of the Immigrant Nation known as cote d'ivoire are the Last to Call Anyone Violent and Crazy...lml grin

a Various Migrated Tribal Melting pot of Bitter, Angry Violent West Africans..who have been within internal war and political strife for what seems like an Eternity

Senegalese are Beautiful Peaceful People

I walked down the streets of Dakar at 4 am...and literally felt more safe than walking the streets of New York or Jersey during that same time period

..They are Just a Bit Overly Passionate about their football LoL grin

The Women are Super Fine Though. tongue ...Very Emotional and Passionate as Well.

Couldn't agree more, always peaceful and classy cool cool
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 16, 2012
panafrican:
40 000 civilized non-violent folks throwing rock at a team on a soccer field and setting the stadium on fire, ahhahaa ! ! !
You are a true senegalese, don't sell me a lezard and make me beleive it is a nice little crocodile that will grow up in a swimming pool in my backyard. I know you all ! grin

CUETZPALLIN (LÉZARD)

Hey what r u talking about angry angry??
There were more than 60000 people in the stadium and more than 57000 left the stadium when people started throwing rocks , this is bullshit if 40000 people threw rock to the players all of them would die angry angry
There was only one people huet and it was the senegalese minister of sports grin grin
And yeah I could sell u ice in the middle of north pole and u would buy it! cheesy cheesy cheesy
#TeamPatriot #Team221
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 16, 2012
thiendella:

Cameroon is always ethnic group bashing yo Lmfao

Dude is an Ethnic Bigot. lol
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by kengis: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2012
Those senegalese are a bunch of losers !who they think they are
They flee their country and are beggars in the streets of abidjan
evn with the political problems in cote d'ivoire they would rather stay in CIV than go back in their shit hole
They call their african brothers niak when they are less than nothing
their men are gigolos to old white women
they are dyin' of hunger in their sh it hole poor country
no riot to get decent life in their country but riot just for a game
Shame on them
Those who think that senegalese are peaceful are dishonest :they had a lot a violence and wars in casamance
They are savages plain and simple
Senegal has never won the african cup and they though they will win this game (shakin my head !)

1 Like

Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by kengis: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
kengis: Those senegalese are a bunch of losers !who they think they are
even with the political problems in cote d'ivoire they would rather stay in CIV than go back in their sh it hole country
Shame on them
you know french peeps made these losers think they are special because they were the white men's carpets and slaves with no dignity or pride
white men used tghem in the world war 2 and when they asked rewards ,they were killed like rabbits
in 1910 those losers were called by their white master to kill ivorians (abbey tribe) who were fighting against colonialism
Those who think that senegalese are peaceful are dishonest :they had a lot a violence and wars in casamance
Senegal has never won the african cup and they though they will win this game (shakin my head !)
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by onila(f): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
evn with the political problems in cote d'ivoire they would rather stay in CIV than go back in their shit hole
Shame on them

shocked shocked
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by sambos994(m): 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
Senegalese and an Ivorienne on this thread. What are the odds? grin grin grin
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 17, 2012
thiendella:
m on my phone now since the riots i keep watching videos from your country.u racists towards Africans.etc nd u know what m talking about
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by CHIEFAGBE: 1:50am On Oct 17, 2012
Senegalese are broke and unfaithful. They only trick people to survive. The money that circulates in Abidjan can buy your freaking dry land called country.
Let's check the ration of senegalese immigrants in Cote d'ivoire to ivorian immigrants in Dakar. it is 1000 to 1.
Hello Gorgui grin
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 17, 2012
I don't support in any way what happenned in the stadium sunday, it was just lack of fairplay and yeah ivory coast deserves this victory by far . But your post just is not just about a football game played 4 days ago , it actually shows all your nasty and hateful nature . I read some of your posts and you are taking things too much seriously. You have anything more important to do than hating on everything allday everyday.?
So senegalese begging in the streets of abidjan hun?? they are mostly into trading and stuff like that not only in Abidjan but also Bamako Libreville Pointe Noire Ouagadougou and everywhere they can make money. What about the thousands of Ivorians moving to Dakar because of the civil war ? A Shit hole is your mouth every time you open it , and if Senegal was to be a shit hole, I'd rather live in a shit hole than fearing everyday for the integrity of my family.
Okk this is what I call manipulated savages the images talk for themselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9vmHyPjslM
For you mental problems, email me I can refer you to an excellent psychologist, everything gonna be alright , he's gonna help you
Kisses and love from the savage and plain girl living in the shit-hole-poor country with a lot of violence we see everyday on tv and you waste sooooo much time hatin on kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Shame on them
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 17, 2012
CHIEF AGBE: Senegalese are broke and unfaithful. They only trick people to survive. The money that circulates in Abidjan can buy your freaking dry land called country.
Let's check the ration of senegalese immigrants in Cote d'ivoire to ivorian immigrants in Dakar. it is 1000 to 1.
Hello Gorgui grin
I'm not a gorgui an a jiggen (female) smiley smiley . Hey Chief also check the reasons of that immigration Senegalese used to emigrate for economic reasons and Ivorians because of the war, which is normal because cote D'ivoire is richer.
im currently busy selling ice to inuits in the Antarctic so I can make money Im gonna invest in my dry land called country I love so much and wouldn't exchange for all the gold in the world. tongue tongue tongue
Email me chief, I have some very interesting deals for you grin grin grin
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 17, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: m on my phone now since the riots i keep watching videos from your country.u racists towards Africans.etc nd u know what m talking about
What kind of videos u been watchin ??
Im not arguing with you because I respect the cameroonians I now a lot of them and they are all nice. U susceptible I read everyday sectarian and racust shyt in this forum I would not even dare to say to my fellow african and We are the racist people? Nonsense angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt / Connor Mcgregor Racked Up $180M In 2021, More Than Messi, Ronaldo, Or Lebron / Bale Pulls Out Of Real Madrid Squad After They Blocked His China Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.