Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast (23038 Views)

Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match / Mikel & Ogude Are Suspended For The Ivory Coast Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by bluejeff(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2012
why didn't CAF stick to the usual way of qualification by placing countries in groups rather than knock-outs ? If they were in same group there wldn't have been this tension as point wld be accumulated from matches played. Anyway, them don Bleep up, them go hear from CAF soon.
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Jarus(m): 9:57am On Oct 14, 2012
Jenams: i am hungry for a hot friendly match between NIGERIA VS IVORY COAST
We are their wife. They beat us in 2006 & 2008 ANC (Drogba and Kalou)
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Adekar(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2012
This is not the first time senegalise fans will go on rampage any time there team loss on home soil. But to be sincere,the referee kill the game.the penalty that was awarded to ivory coast and well converted by drogba was uncall for because it was a 50 - 50 btw yaya toure and senegal goal keeper.
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by dabrake(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2012
ALUU wannabe
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by jhydebaba(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2012
We are going to set up a committee to look into the matter.

1 Like

Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by awesomet1(m): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2012
jhydebaba: We are going to set up a committee to look into the matter.
You are a true son of your father grin
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by ruffneck(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2012
;DAfrica.....
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Kk4(m): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2012
And they took the spotlight from Nigeria.. Effin losers
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by seniorklop: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2012
sad
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by dabrake(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2012
semid4lyfe: Premiership Clubs no dey dull

Sharp sharp, Man City and Newcastle have released statements on the safety of their players involved in this game
Arsenal sef join sharp sharp.
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by jhydebaba(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2012
awesome_t: You are a true son of your father grin
Thanks for the confirmation, my mum already told me that. grin grin grin
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by jamst(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2012
coolwit last 9yt palava btw senegal & cotdvoire,i am look anxious 4 2day match btw cameroun & cape verdi...hope issa hayatou no do ojoro ooo cheesy
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by hagma37yahoocom: 11:10am On Oct 14, 2012
kaorama: Such things cannot happen in South Africa, Kenya or even Southern Nigeria. It is a natural thing when u hear it is happening in Senegal Sudan, Egypt or any of those violent countries. Shame to trouble makers who want to turn the world upside down.
Y southern nigeria n not Nigeria abeg no divide dis country o
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by mikron(m): 11:20am On Oct 14, 2012
dayokanu: Wetin Demba Ba and Pappis Cisse dey look
that means they dont have a good team.
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Horus(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2012
Senegal should be banned for two years
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Aksally(m): 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
semid4lyfe: [. . .what were they thinking drawing Senegal and Ivory Coast together?undecided[/i]
E tire me oo. U ask them dem go say na computer. Why computer no arrange Nigeria with Cameroun if dem wan make Lesotho and Eritrea to play Final?
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by olaezebala: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2012
Na me make dem no sabi play ball? Why are my west african brothers like this?
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by ochukoccna: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2012
Can't you see the streets of Newcastle littered with bottles of champagne this morning shocked shocked shocked
Can you just see Alan Pardew rubbing his hands in glee wink wink wink
Can't you just see Newcastle FC's backroom staff getting over their hangover this morning still shouting yii pee grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by stagger: 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2012
Now that africa has a new World cup qualification format where the existing 10 groups will produce 10 group winners who will now play home and away knockout matches to determine the qualifiers, we have to be prepared for more of such occurrences.
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by sambos994(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2012
kaorama: Such things cannot happen in South Africa, Kenya or even Southern Nigeria. It is a natural thing when u hear it is happening in Senegal Sudan, Egypt or any of those violent countries. Shame to trouble makers who want to turn the world upside down.

It did happen in SA. I heard there was a riot in a stadium.
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2012
saintneo: Is there a country called Southern Nigeria, did they qualify in for CAF2013?

Sorry, I intended to write Southern Sudan; or is it South Sudan:: Guess, there is something like that

1 Like

Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by ochallo: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2012
someone said, that senegal is 95% islamic. Totally explains it.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Belmot(m): 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2012
emmke: CAF shouldn't have paired Senegal with CIV. They should have used UEFA-style magomago to ensure the big boys aren't paired. I'd really had loved to see these 2 teams at the AFCON next year.
france and spain were paired in uefa w/cup qualifier are the two teams not big boys?
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Belmot(m): 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2012
emmke: CAF shouldn't have paired Senegal with CIV. They should have used UEFA-style magomago to ensure the big boys aren't paired. I'd really had loved to see these 2 teams at the AFCON next year.
france and spain were paired in uefa w/cup qualifier are the two team not big boys?
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2012
they should be penalized! If CAF try to reset this game, they should expect this kinda behaviour to become the trend. Now every time a team will be losing, supporters will make riot for game reset. We won this! Before even to play the 1st game, the senegalese players were complaining, they said they didn't wanna play in CIV cause there is no secutrity blablabla. We won the 1st game, they complained we stole the game. We go beat them in their own house they still complaining. Aya!Do they think their team is really better than ours? lool This nonsense has to stop abeg.
2006 Kmer team came beat us to Abidjan sabotaging our chances to qualify for the world cup, what did we do? nothing although we were mad and disappointed!
If they dun get penalized CAF should expect this kind of riot to repeat itself again and again oo!
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2012
Sybellah: they should be penalized! If CAF try to reset this game, they should expect this kinda behaviour to become the trend. Now every time a team will be losing, supporters will make riot for game reset. We won this! Before even to play the 1st game, the senegalese players were complaining, they said they didn't wanna play in CIV cause there is no secutrity blablabla. We won the 1st game, they complained we stole the game. We go beat them in their own house they still complaining. Aya!Do they think their team is really better than ours? lool This nonsense has to stop abeg.
2006 Kmer team came beat us to Abidjan sabotaging our chances to qualify for the world cup, what did we do? nothing although we were mad and disappointed!
If they dun get penalized CAF should expect this kind of riot to repeat itself again and again oo!
i cosign ...senegalese are looser
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2012
Adekar: This is not the first time senegalise fans will go on rampage any time there team loss on home soil. But to be sincere,the referee kill the game.the penalty that was awarded to ivory coast and well converted by drogba was uncall for because it was a 50 - 50 btw yaya toure and senegal goal keeper.
E-diot the ref called the handball by the senegalese defender

1 Like

Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by onila(f): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: i cosign ...senegalese are looser

senegalese guys are hot like kmr dudes tongue
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2012
onila:

senegalese guys are hot like kmr dudes tongue
shocked shocked shocked i will do like i didn't see anything //anyway back to the topic this is savagery undecided undecided
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by sambos994(m): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: shocked shocked shocked i will do like i didn't see anything //anyway back to the topic this is savagery undecided undecided

I hope your country qualifies, they're not looking too good...
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by panafrican(m): 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
Senegalese are now tired of selling fake gold jewels to people , they are becoming violent.
Well, those Chep (cassava mixed with rice and red palm oil) food eaters wolof should remember at least half a million senegalese live in Cote d'Ivoire. grin
Re: Fans Riot In Dakar Over Senegal's Loss To Ivory Coast by Limaoscar: 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2012
Even look at the poor state of the Leopold Sedar senghor Standium which is supposed to be their national stadium, No plastic seat on it just concrete slab.

What Government will furnish a Stadium for class-less hooligans like this ones.....make dem go destroygrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaju Pinnick Wins CAF Executive Committee Seat / BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt / Connor Mcgregor Racked Up $180M In 2021, More Than Messi, Ronaldo, Or Lebron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.