Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Are Nigerian Guyz Truly Wicked Or Girls Choose Wrongly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Guyz Truly Wicked Or Girls Choose Wrongly? (863 Views)

Is This Lady Wicked Or Nah?(photos) / How Do Girls Choose Among Many Suitors? / Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Guyz Truly Wicked Or Girls Choose Wrongly? by seunfly: 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
I have been hearing accusation and counter accusation from both parties about relationship in Nigeria, however Nigerian girls seems to complain most this make me to study romantic relationships in Nigeria.
When i was in university i noticed that 90% of guys confessed how they love and can do anything for a particular girl but only 15% of them usualy have such girl the remaining girls usualy fall into the hand of the 10% of guys who never confess any love, most time those guyz have many girlfriends yet many girls will still want them and fall for them.
In my church i noticed same thing comited christain girls will see spirit filled brothers yet they want bro Ayo, victor and other happening guyz in the church even when they know that bro Ayo use to come with one lady, yet they still run after him rejecting other serious bro.

This made me to think that, are Guys truly wicked or our ladies choose wrongly knowing they are gambling yet they proceed with hope that they will steal the show from other fellow women who has intrest in same guy.

Your Opinion please.
Re: Are Nigerian Guyz Truly Wicked Or Girls Choose Wrongly? by StarFlux: 2:35am On Oct 16, 2012
To be honest, stories are heard from both sides (men and women) which is why there's a perfect balance: both have something to complain about; one weights up for the other.

However, on an individual basis, people just need to put more thought into who they really want to be with. I guess there's both wishful thinking from women and men, and douchebags/douchettes. Though, I wouldn't dear to start generalizing from a very subjective point of view, I guess there is some truth in the tendencies you are mentioning.
Re: Are Nigerian Guyz Truly Wicked Or Girls Choose Wrongly? by 190theclown: 2:59am On Oct 16, 2012
the happening guys are those with the happening cash!!
and we dont need Prophet ELIJAH to come down from heaven to inform anyone
that Nigerian girls flock where theres happening cash even if its ontop of a coconut tree them go climb am undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Guyz Truly Wicked Or Girls Choose Wrongly? by ednut1(m): 6:28am On Oct 16, 2012
abeg its d gals dat displayed stupidity, hence deserved to be farked like goats, every oda guy knws a guys is a waste and no hopper, smoker drinker, yet one fine gals will reject oda guys for him, and complain later guys are wicked, abegi
Re: Are Nigerian Guyz Truly Wicked Or Girls Choose Wrongly? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2012
I don't know about your stats but the blame seems to come from both parties. How would you blame a girl that likes a guy but he doesn't reciprocate it? or a guy that has been in a relationship where the girl was moneytrophic and performs men multitasking? You can't help who you fall in love with but you can as well try to make him worth it. Girls go into these relationships hoping for one thing, change but they forget to see that if you've tried to make it work and it doesn't, believe you me, he's not your soulmate.

the guys on the other hand believe money is the real determinant in a relationship and it has been proven countless times for them. If going by your calculation, it means the remaining 10% are not looking for anything serious just something currency could be gotten for and they always get what they want. If the girl chose something else other than the basis of relationship, she shouldn't expect the relationship to be 100% or anything close to that na.
Re: Are Nigerian Guyz Truly Wicked Or Girls Choose Wrongly? by larrymoore(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2012
There exits Rough guys n d good ones. It is time we known dt some girls prefer rough guys because they handle their potatoes roughly, with no mercy n 4 d fact dt they ar flyguys.

(1) (Reply)

Seven (7) Things To Know When You Find A True Love. / Do You Matchmake? What Are Your Experiences / "I Love You", Who Means It The Most, Guys Or Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.