Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court (23409 Views)

Buhari; Christians Opinions Don't Matter As He Drags Nigeria Into Islamic Coal / Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Top Ranking Biafran Leader Drags Nigeria To New York Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by solomon111(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2012
emmatok:

Mumu, what do you know about oil on Nigeria, thier billions of untapped hydrocarbon deposit in the SW.
How viable is your 'untapped hydrocarbon deposit'?
lol.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2012
solomon111: I think the case should be taken to the UN and not to any useless court in Nigeria.
exactly my point! How can biafra drag nigeria to a nigerian court? What happened to hague?
I think we should stop deceiving ourselves in this country.Nigeria is long overdue for a break up.each ethnic group wants to leave but no one wants to be the first to do that.I bet you that if one ethnic group leaves nigeria,others would follow.recent happenings in the country have shown that nigeria is no longer fit to be a country.
Anyone who still believes in one nigeria is only making a fool of himself!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by Sunbellar: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2012
emmatok:

Mumu, what do you know about oil on Nigeria, thier billions of untapped hydrocarbon deposit in the SW.
Fool! continue dreaming that you ll part with the oil rich SS. Which hydrocarbon deposit do u ve in the SW? It ll be then that the BH ll destroy ur generations.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by chievo: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2012
solomon111: So you are still preaching ONE NIGERIA after everything that has happened?
Smh.
......No mind am na because d killings neva reach im family...
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2012
Nigeria still nursing the wounds for Achebe's "missile", Bilie has yet fired a "drone".

I have said that the war this time is intellectual based: Nigeria should stop ranting and fire back if they have wht it takes.

Emm, Ebuka run and get me those "Made in Biafra" labels. We need to get our templates ready.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by clemzy012(m): 10:07am On Oct 15, 2012
pls go and check ur history before making comments scump! angry
ogugua88: The Biafra region is inside Nigeria. Was Nigeria inside Great Britain?
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by charzyn: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2012
Attention gentlemen. Please i want to tell anyone that are condenming biafra agitation to go and hug naked transfomer. I am not an igbo , i am from ijaw but i must to tell you hausa and yorubas that we have learnt from our mistakes by diffrentiating ourself from igbos due to the sudden lies to us south south from the evil nigeria that the igbos wants to control our resources. May i ask question please, after we follow the nigeria side to fight the civil war against biafra that you claimed to control our resources have wr from south south have any right to our resources since the war ended from 1970 till now neither it was the greedy yorubas and hausa fulanis are the most wicked and our greatest enemies whom stood on top of our resources and developed thier regions while messed up our region and kept it in darkness with no employment, no food, no light, no road , no government offices. Now tell me who is our enemy ? Igbos are very right to fight for thier sovereinty and we south south must go when igbos are actualize thier struggles because we cannot stay with this useless and greedy yorubas and hausas. Mind you that we in the south south and the igbos has the same cultures and share things income than yorubas and hausa. Go and read todays punch news paper to see the warning from the cross river state government to the nigeria government threatning that another civil war is looming and if it occures i bet you all that south south will support the igbos to fight to finish because we have known whom is our enemies. Thank god that all the states in igboland are oil producing state and all the state in south south are all oil producing states of which we have all equal and equity to fight to finish . Do you think that selling bakassi to cameroun will just swept under the carpets. Very soon the trumpet will sound so that everyone will answer his fathers name rather than sucking from our resources to develope thier region. Achebes revealing secret is not a new thing to me because my parents has already told us the truth blwhom is our greatest enemy before achebe unveiling the secret.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by oradee: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2012
the madness the Hausa's did to the Igbo's in the 60's is same as the one they are now doing to themselves under the umbrella of BH...i wonder what the S/W wld do if the screw in their brain loosens and they decide to give em a taste of the action...

look at the bigger pix here,even in NL,are we united talkless of the entity called Nig?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by Sunbellar: 10:20am On Oct 15, 2012
charzyn: Attention gentlemen. Please i want to tell anyone that are condenming biafra agitation to go and hug naked transfomer. I am not an igbo , i am from ijaw but i must to tell you hausa and yorubas that we have learnt from our mistakes by diffrentiating ourself from igbos due to the sudden lies to us south south from the evil nigeria that the igbos wants to control our resources. May i ask question please, after we follow the nigeria side to fight the civil war against biafra that you claimed to control our resources have wr from south south have any right to our resources since the war ended from 1970 till now neither it was the greedy yorubas and hausa fulanis are the most wicked and our greatest enemies whom stood on top of our resources and developed thier regions while messed up our region and kept it in darkness with no employment, no food, no light, no road , no government offices. Now tell me who is our enemy ? Igbos are very right to fight for thier sovereinty and we south south must go when igbos are actualize thier struggles because we cannot stay with this useless and greedy yorubas and hausas. Mind you that we in the south south and the igbos has the same cultures and share things income than yorubas and hausa. Go and read todays punch news paper to see the warning from the cross river state government to the nigeria government threatning that another civil war is looming and if it occures i bet you all that south south will support the igbos to fight to finish because we have known whom is our enemies. Thank god that all the states in igboland are oil producing state and all the state in south south are all oil producing states of which we have all equal and equity to fight to finish . Do you think that selling bakassi to cameroun will just swept under the carpets. Very soon the trumpet will sound so that everyone will answer his fathers name rather than sucking from our resources to develope thier region. Achebes revealing secret is not a new thing to me because my parents has already told us the truth blwhom is our greatest enemy before achebe unveiling the secret.
Right on point!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by ZeusI: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2012
CyberG:

You don't know anything about me so don't pretend like you do. I will NEVER meet you in real life and could care less about your existence even if I did. If you want to talk to the Yorubas go and do that, I do NOT claim to speak for them. However, I speak with FACTS: The SS states hate biafra first before anything else and that is why they fought on the Nigerian side. After the war, they would NEVER even let you back in your so-called property till tomorrow or is there NO abandoned property again? The Yoruba you say hates you gave you your properties back with rent collected on your behalf paid in FULL, I don't claim to speak for them. If you have contrary evidence, SHOW IT HERE.

As per oil, there is oil in several states of Nigeria, Lagos, Ondo, Kogi, Edo, Rivers, Bayelsa, etc and the little in iboland will not even be significant. Also, you will either have to refine and use it all in iboland because there's no way you will lay pipes outside biafra land or load it into any tanker for export. These are facts. Life is about making decisions, you only make YOUR own and others make theirs. You can do anything you like in biafra, within the agreement of secession (if it ever comes) but you can never question others (Nigeria) on their own decision. Just like ojuku made his decision and cried later, he still remains responsible for that decision and its consequences including the killing of 3 M ibos. You can't blame someone else for your decisions or expect them to feed you or cloth you after you have made your choice.
CyberG, the more Igbos are crushed the more powerful they become; and so also with the (white) jews. Prove me wrong, nevertheless, you are insignificant in the face of this tribe. God curses whoever curses them, and this, no man can change. Which is why the Igbos laughs last as i dey laugh youcheesycheesycheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by ocelot2006(m): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2012
CyberG: I think the judges should do justice to this case, so let us see. In my opinion though, let the ibos secede but their will be conditions which will NOT be negotiable:

1. Every ibo man will NOT have access or be allowed to live anywhere else that is current Nigeria, except iboland: Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi. They shall have ONLY 3 months to relocate to iboland. Every ibo who is not will be in contravention of secession agreement, will be liable for grave penalty, treason, become a legitimate target which includes capital punishment with all other options on the table.

2. They will be responsible for their local debts to banks, etc in their new country

3. If Nigeria is NOT good enough now, it WILL NOT be good enough for them later on ANYTHING, so no access to Nigeria's ports, airspace, oil reserves not on iboland, coast, currency, etc.

4. There will be NO economic cooperation with it and ANY parts of Nigeria.

5. Their military will be limited to 50,000 or a number as deemed fit by agreement at secession. Like Iran and other states, they shall not be allowed to make or buy heavy weapons, nuclear technology, etc.

6. There shall be an international body (including representatives from Nigeria) to monitor their compliance to 5 above.

7. Any break to the agreement will be met with BLUNT, BRUTAL FORCE that is not aimed at correction as Nigeria will not waste any efforts or resources bogged down in a stupid war over a land less than the size of Benue State. Also, Nigeria shall maintain permanent military bases, missile shields, and forward operating bases in Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Edo, Benue and Kogi States. Nigeria will also assemble new military divisions to be stationed off the Atlantic coasts with a fleet of aircraft carriers, battleships. Dive bombers and heavy bombers shall be stationed in all states mentioned above. Drones shall be allowed to roam biafran skies and fly at not less than 18,000 ft.

8. The agreement shall remain in perpetuity and immutable for NOT less than 100,000 years!

Seconded cheesy . Don't mind those jokers. Better still, I suggest we deport them to Ivory Coast. Permanently.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by sleek29(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2012
I honestly want the Ibos to leave, Yorubas have the potential to be the best, I doubt if the Ibos do, they seem to have all their wealth outside of biafra, we yorubas would help ourselves to it. When we had regional government, we all knew the best performing region and the SW performed without the damn oil, ondo state is an oil producing state and I would be very happy if we have no oil in this country as its been a curse, yes boko haram has been killing ibos in the north and the ibos have been threatening to leave, please leave, any ibo man who refuses to leave lagos after the secession should have its businesses heavily taxed and custom duties for its exports tripled, I really want them to leave and let's see who suffers.
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by ocelot2006(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2012
Zeus I: CyberG, the more Igbos are crushed the more powerful they become; and so also with the (white) jews. Prove me wrong, nevertheless, you are insignificant in the face of this tribe. God curses whoever curses them, and this, no man can change. Which is why the Igbos laughs last as i dey laugh youcheesycheesycheesy.

LMAO!! This joke just made my morning cheesy !! So,after your collective Biafran butts were whooped six ways to Sunday by the Nigerian military, and your subsequent surrender on our terms, how did that make you stronger? Please do tell cheesy .

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2012

CyberG: I think the judges should do justice to this case, so let us see. In my opinion though, let the ibos secede but their will be conditions which will NOT be negotiable:

1. Every ibo man will NOT have access or be allowed to live anywhere else that is current Nigeria, except iboland: Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi. They shall have ONLY 3 months to relocate to iboland. Every ibo who is not will be in contravention of secession agreement, will be liable for grave penalty, treason, become a legitimate target which includes capital punishment with all other options on the table.

2. They will be responsible for their local debts to banks, etc in their new country

3. If Nigeria is NOT good enough now, it WILL NOT be good enough for them later on ANYTHING, so no access to Nigeria's ports, airspace, oil reserves not on iboland, coast, currency, etc.

4. There will be NO economic cooperation with it and ANY parts of Nigeria.

5. Their military will be limited to 50,000 or a number as deemed fit by agreement at secession. Like Iran and other states, they shall not be allowed to make or buy heavy weapons, nuclear technology, etc.

6. There shall be an international body (including representatives from Nigeria) to monitor their compliance to 5 above.

7. Any break to the agreement will be met with BLUNT, BRUTAL FORCE that is not aimed at correction as Nigeria will not waste any efforts or resources bogged down in a silly war over a land less than the size of Benue State. Also, Nigeria shall maintain permanent military bases, missile shields, and forward operating bases in Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Edo, Benue and Kogi States. Nigeria will also assemble new military divisions to be stationed off the Atlantic coasts with a fleet of aircraft carriers, battleships. Dive bombers and heavy bombers shall be stationed in all states mentioned above. Drones shall be allowed to roam biafran skies and fly at not less than 18,000 ft.

8. The agreement shall remain in perpetuity and immutable for NOT less than 100,000 years!

Hahahahahahahahaha!

thanks for this comic relief dear.

But on a serious note: you seem to be thirsty of some Biafran blood?

When the Biafran flag files up, I hope you wont commit suicide. Take it easy oo.

this is 2012 and not 1700BC, where primitive depravity was thought to be civilisation.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by COOLDUN: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2012
ogugua88: The Biafra region is inside Nigeria. Was Nigeria inside Great Britain?

What is the meaning of Nigeria?
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by ZeusI: 10:34am On Oct 15, 2012
CyberG:

Your response is BELOW, just similar to htaz. There is not hate in that comment, and telling you the consequences of your decisions and actions before you take it. This is how ojuku was cautioned by everybody else but it is sad that he did not wait to be held responsible, he FLED! Iboz who died because of him still defend him so if you can defend a man who killed 3 M, there's no need for such people to be pitied at all. If a man can watch his children die or lead them to the valley of the shadow of death to die, is it the people who live far away with their own issues who should care? Ojuku did not care about the death of ibos but thought playing victim and crying for sympathy will do the trick. I will PROVE this by statements from his own mouth. Watch...
In a billion years of your tribes's existence, they will never produce anything like Ojukwu, as for Igbos, every lazy tribe that hates them hardly escape Gods curse. Name them and i will tell your their respective curses, yet, igbos remains and amasses;ten fold. This time around, the leaders of these haters are the ones punished by God to protect Igbos, and they do so grudgingly. winkcheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by ZeusI: 10:34am On Oct 15, 2012
CyberG:

Your response is BELOW, just similar to htaz. There is not hate in that comment, and telling you the consequences of your decisions and actions before you take it. This is how ojuku was cautioned by everybody else but it is sad that he did not wait to be held responsible, he FLED! Iboz who died because of him still defend him so if you can defend a man who killed 3 M, there's no need for such people to be pitied at all. If a man can watch his children die or lead them to the valley of the shadow of death to die, is it the people who live far away with their own issues who should care? Ojuku did not care about the death of ibos but thought playing victim and crying for sympathy will do the trick. I will PROVE this by statements from his own mouth. Watch...
In a billion years of your tribes's existence, they will never produce anything like Ojukwu, as for Igbos, every lazy tribe that hates them hardly escape Gods curse. Name them and i will tell your their respective curses, yet, igbos remains and amasses;ten fold. This time around, the leaders of these haters are the ones punished by God to protect Igbos, and they do so grudgingly. winkcheesycheesy
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2012
NA WA O!
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by PointB: 10:36am On Oct 15, 2012
Not sure where to start biting the Bilie proposal from. Perhaps I should start by commending their foresight and forthrightness in compiling the grouse of the Igboman into a document for the court to decide on. Indeed most of the issues raised by them will be of immense benifit to all concerned - including those who choose to sink with Nigeria.

My main concerned though is that pushing everything to the Nigerian judicial system known for various sort of corruption, ethnicism and nepotism will not bring forth a fair conclusion.

What Bilie need to do is to break down the tasks into multy prong, and prosecute it from different courts as suggested by some posters here. Some of the items can be decided by the Nigeria court, some by the ICJ and indeed some should be sent to the criminal court in Hague.

I dont know about the resources at the disposal of Bilie, but reaching serious agreement with Igbos in the SS and in the NC is also critical in respresenting at the various stages of the process. Serious awareness need to be done here and relying on the very bias press especially those controlled by those who dont ally with their cause may not suffice. I have no doubt that alot of Igbos in the SE/SS are tired of our cursed country - Nigeria, and would like to leave at the shortest notice. They are the one that should be targeted during the referendum in a massive publicity campaign. Igbos outside the old Eastern region should start preparing for the probable desolution of the entity - Nigeria. Igbos can live with or without our brothers and cousins in the South South if they choose to pitch their camp with Nigeria. If Nigeria has become a slave camp for mindless tribalists, it's time those with sense of honour got out. This time through the court and ballot paper as against cannons and bulltets.

I endorse this Bilie move despite the fact that it will affect me in many ways. For the future of our unborns, Igbos and men of honour from the old eastern region, let us give our today! Nigeria is a sinking ship, it's time to bale out. Better we part peacefully as friends than blow it up in pieces. Good Evening Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by sleek29(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2012
Ibos are the biggest jokers, I want this people to leave, SS don't and would never trust them, nobody trusts them, how can military officers all agree to eliminate notable figure in government, and the prime minister (balewa), Northern premier (Sardauna), Western premier (Akintola) were killed and then the president (Zik) and eastern premier miraculously escaped and you expect hausas not to be riled. The hatred and distrust of Ibos by hausas started in 1966, how can you kill the sardauna and expect them to just forget, I just love the yoruba for being master strategists and not the bluffing ojukwu who had no clear plan to execute a war and ended up killing 3M+ people.
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by abdulkayus(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2012
U ppl shld continue rantin among urself. Bt to be sincere, i would hav lyk 9ja to be one, bt there is too much injustices in dis country which lead to hatred and rancour among d ethnic groups. Bt hausas are d biggest cause of 9ja wahala right after d civil war. And one of our major problem bedevilin every1 is corruption, even if 9ja split and d same leaders we hav continue as d leaders of d seperate countries, each nation will stil remain d same. D igbos shld nt blame nigeria 4 the underdevelopment in their region bt shld blame their leaders as well.

I think to solve dis issues, we shld all sit down and discuss our future, 4 me, true federalism or confederation wil be d best, where every region will hav its government and control his resources bt pay tax to d central government. And d presidency shld be rotate between all d region.

Did u agree wit me?
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by kingsceemark(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2012
franchizy: This Igbos are really senseless, wat a useless case they filed knowing fully well dat Biafra is not in any case an agitation. Pls cut this trash, and let the greedy and useless igbos go to hell. What do igbos take Nigeria for. Mtcheeeeeeeew
Stup1d and 1diot, is it by force 2 stay together? I can see fear and agony all over you. You dey fear if IGBOS leave this cursed country called nigeria, how you and your useless and hopeless families go take feed dem self. You dey fear because no body go pay you house and shop rent again. My fellow biafrans, you can read and update your mind with online biafran newspaper http://biafranigeriaworld.com/

1 Like

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by emmatok(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2012
Sunbellar: Fool! continue dreaming that you ll part with the oil rich SS. Which hydrocarbon deposit do u ve in the SW? It ll be then that the BH ll destroy ur generations.

HAHA, your hate blinds your eyes from the realities.
Go check with the NNPC LAGOS,OGUN AND ONDO has got huge hydrocarbon deposits.
Info is currently been taped
The SW has one of the largest Bitumen deposit on earth.
Go back to school and stop hating.
The SW have been developing before Nigeria.
Even if you Ibos get your Biafra you will still find your way to other peoples territory.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by safarigirl(f): 10:44am On Oct 15, 2012
This case is an open and close one, why waste resources on something so senseless? does anyone actually expect a court under the jurisdiction of this same Nigeria to grant independence to a region? For Naija wey we dey so?

I'm all for Biafra, but no be for Naija court na im we go get sensible case, off to the Hague, ICC is seriously begging for a case right now since all those summoned have failed to show
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by sleek29(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2012
Ibos, the most cunning people in the world, the reason why foreigners hate nigerians, the dupe everywhere, from fake drugs to substandard products and all claim to be businessmen, please can one find one clean ibo businessman? Always seeking to cheat the next man, go to ghana and ask why they hate nigerians, go to SA, just go and find out why they so much detest nigerians, I really want that to change to biafrans, the only tribe where parents don't question or investigate the source of their children's wealth. I just love the peace I enjoy in lagos during december when they have made their 'pilgrimage' to the east and pray they don't return

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by sweetgala(m): 10:50am On Oct 15, 2012
Nigeria should just let this Biafra people go.
Enough is enough, however a vote to secession needs to be cast

1: Not all people within those biafran territories are igbo or cosign to the biafra agenda

2: Igbo people have political and economic interests in NIGERIA , how do they intend to resolve this conflict of interest, A biafran could not possibly expect to benefit from the generosity of the Nigerian state and economy.
Igbo would only cheat themselves out of the benefits of a successful economy which they have greatly contributed to.

The only reason this folks are agitating for secession is most likely due their desire to win a presidential seat, however bullying all other Nigerians into submission would be impossible. Especially since we unfortunately are naturally tribalists and very suspicious .
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by COOLDUN: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2012
sleek29: I honestly want the Ibos to leave, Yorubas have the potential to be the best, I doubt if the Ibos do, they seem to have all their wealth outside of biafra, we yorubas would help ourselves to it. When we had regional government, we all knew the best performing region and the SW performed without the damn oil, ondo state is an oil producing state and I would be very happy if we have no oil in this country as its been a curse, yes boko haram has been killing ibos in the north and the ibos have been threatening to leave, please leave, any ibo man who refuses to leave lagos after the secession should have its businesses heavily taxed and custom duties for its exports tripled, I really want them to leave and let's see who suffers.

It is only a lazy man that will reason like you.If your hope to survive is by taking up the Igbo peoples' assets when they leave Nigeria then better rethink because many Yorubas and othe tribes have assets in other countries in the world. I am highly ashamed to be in the same country with the people that reason like you. If you confiscate all the Igbos' assets in your yoruba lands. Igbo will still exist and prosper more than you.Work hard for yourself and stop hoping to reap where you did not sow. Biafra Independence is non negotiable.There is nothing anybody in Nigeria can do about it.Nigeria is only relevant to the crooks, lazies,criminals and greedy elements who keep it together for their selfish interests.Only myopic people that support the false one Nigeria that favours only few monsters. God bless Biafra nation.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by UmarSanda: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^If i bokorise that your block head ehn.....are you scared you can't survive if the Igbos or the whole of the old eastern region leaves Nigeria?; if so, then what does it say about you as a people?

The stand some of you take on certain issues in this country doesn't bode well for national intergration, cohesiveness and leaving the past behind, get it?
Com on i just ask u 2 get help frm ur brodas in d govt, u ppl r free 2 go if u want 2, dnt worry about d North, we wil survive.
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by ocelot2006(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2012
charzyn: Attention gentlemen. Please i want to tell anyone that are condenming biafra agitation to go and hug naked transfomer. I am not an igbo , i am from ijaw but i must to tell you hausa and yorubas that we have learnt from our mistakes by diffrentiating ourself from igbos due to the sudden lies to us south south from the evil nigeria that the igbos wants to control our resources. May i ask question please, after we follow the nigeria side to fight the civil war against biafra that you claimed to control our resources have wr from south south have any right to our resources since the war ended from 1970 till now neither it was the greedy yorubas and hausa fulanis are the most wicked and our greatest enemies whom stood on top of our resources and developed thier regions while messed up our region and kept it in darkness with no employment, no food, no light, no road , no government offices. Now tell me who is our enemy ? Igbos are very right to fight for thier sovereinty and we south south must go when igbos are actualize thier struggles because we cannot stay with this useless and greedy yorubas and hausas. Mind you that we in the south south and the igbos has the same cultures and share things income than yorubas and hausa. Go and read todays punch news paper to see the warning from the cross river state government to the nigeria government threatning that another civil war is looming and if it occures i bet you all that south south will support the igbos to fight to finish because we have known whom is our enemies. Thank god that all the states in igboland are oil producing state and all the state in south south are all oil producing states of which we have all equal and equity to fight to finish . Do you think that selling bakassi to cameroun will just swept under the carpets. Very soon the trumpet will sound so that everyone will answer his fathers name rather than sucking from our resources to develope thier region. Achebes revealing secret is not a new thing to me because my parents has already told us the truth blwhom is our greatest enemy before achebe unveiling the secret.

Hey speak for yourself. As a fellow South-South man, my allegiance is solely to my country Nigeria and the green-white-green flag, and I vehemently refuse to side with some defeated pipe-dream cocked up years ago. Yes mistakes were made in the past by previous military govts against the people of the Niger-Delta. But then again, everyone else bore the brunt of the military's neglect. It's not as if these past military leaders developed their own states or regions (apart from their own personal pockets). If so, how come the North is still far behind in terms of education, health-care, and civil infrastructure. Every other region have similar stories of abandonment by our past military.

With the advent of democracy, at least the FG tried to rectify these past mistakes. But you seem to heap the full blame on the FG, forgetting that our own respective state and local govts equally failed us. What the hell did they do with their own allocations?

Anyway, I don't see us SS states siding with the Biafrans. Worst case scenario, we declare our own republic (although it will never get to that).

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Governor Aregbesola At The Future Awards 2017 (Photos) / CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.