Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,821 members, 7,841,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. (12588 Views)

What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay / Kachikwu Sanctions NNPC Staff Over Scandalous Project Exposed By PREMIUM TIMES / SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Greatfuture: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
read before you jump to conclusion,el rufai did not say what dino did was right but we shoul not just accept everything or accusation by one person against another without getting the facts.This type of jumping to conclusion was what led to the death of Aluu 4,people just heard they wetre thieves and never bothered until they were mudered in cold blood before we now started hearing different stories. READ THE CONTENT OF THE NEWS NOT THE HEADLINES

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by informatix: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
Bele or no Bele by Hon. Dino Melaye we stand. Bele is his personal issue despite the mojisola issue obj. Is still our mentor. Beside even Justice Okputa said Area Father charlie boi is a Good son of his.
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Joeadamu86: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
informatix: Bele or no Bele by Hon. Dino Melaye we stand. Bele is his personal issue despite the mojisola issue obj. Is still our mentor. Beside even Justice Okputa said Area Father charlie boi is a Good son of his.
If your definition of mentor is Dino Melaye,I will rather remain mentor less,a mentor is a role model in all ramifications not someone that always swims in controversy.U better change your direction and look for a better person as a mentor,if not you will always miss your way.
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by tevinsolt: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
And who the fockxz does he is to decide who's telling the truth..... grin Maybe he's an alumni of hogwarts cheesy
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
Birds of a feather.....f*ucking together
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by anonimi: 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2012
he or she who accuses must be open to scrutiny

How is the short mallam going to open the poor, pregnant girl to scrutiny
Mallam nor fit wait make she deliver him wan open... shocked
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by ijcurt(f): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
I'm surprised elrufai didn't mention dat PDP might be responsible cos he blames every thing on d ruling party! I detest dat man so much. He's full of shit n hatred for christains.
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Lucasbalo(m): 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2012
El Rufai at it again.
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
Joeadamu86: What do u expect?birds of the same feathers flock together grin grin grin
Two fools....
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by FindOut(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
Its not by the amount of times u post on NL, its not by ur degree, neither is it by your age. Once you refuse to have sense, u wont have it.

The article writer & the OP here have justified El-Rufai's statement in one of the tweets in that the malicious nature of the article plus the utterly misleading headline makes it seem like a sponsored attack.

I believe any fairly intelligent mind should be able to deduce from the tweets (which thankfully were posted) that El-Rufai is saying:

1) lets wait for proof before hanging Dino to dry.
2) When you have enemies, they can do anything and say anything to paint you black.

Is there anything wrong in the above?

Na wa for people o.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by greaterlove(m): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
it was goodluck that set him up, goodluck linked him up with bisi, gave him the money he spent on her, drove him in a presidential car to bisi's house or hotel room, energized his anaconda for action and adviced him not to use condom.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
I followed El-Rufai once upon a time. I came to the conclusion that Twitter needs to implement an age limit for its users.
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2012
Find Out!:
Its not by the amount of times u post on NL, its not by ur degree, neither is it by your age. Once you refuse to have sense, u wont have it.

The article writer & the OP here have justified El-Rufai's statement in one of the tweets in that the malicious nature of the article plus the utterly misleading headline makes it seem like a sponsored attack.

I believe any fairly intelligent mind should be able to deduce from the tweets (which thankfully were posted) that El-Rufai is saying:

1) lets wait for proof before hanging Dino to dry.
2) When you have enemies, they can do anything and say anything to paint you black.

Is there anything wrong in the above?

Na wa for people o.

That's the conclusion I came to as well lol.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Josh316(m): 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2012
BIRDS OF A FEATHER? The answer will answer this mad man's quest to drink panadol EXTRA for another man's headache grin grin
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by prettyboi1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
ndu_chucks: I am convinced that either you people are iliterates or mischievous. How did you reach the conclusion the El Rufai supports Dino's scandalous lifestyle or that a scandalous lifestyle exists in the first place?

My man....you can leave all these judgemental jerks on nairaland to keep judging. That's a very common trait of most Nigerians. Jumping to conclusions even before you're totally sure of something. It's this same judgemental attitude that led the people in Aluu community to kill those 4 young boys. We feel we know too much. Who on this forum has 100% proof that Dino Melaye is guilty of what he's being accused of? So because someone calls you a thief,it automatically makes you a thief? Gosh,we Nigerians can be so foolish. The screeshots of el-Rufai's tweets are still up there & people still can't read them without being sentimental or judgmental. Where on earth did el-Rufai outrightly say Dino Melaye did not do anything for certain? Or where did el-Rufai say he's supporting Dino Melaye? El-Rufai only implied that people should always remember that there are two sides to every coin & so rather than being judgmental & jumping to conclusions,take some time out & be 100% absolutely sure about something before judging. Poverty causes so many Nigerians to be so primitive. Gosh!
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Joeadamu86: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
pretty_boi:

My man....you can leave all these judgemental jerks on nairaland to keep judging. That's a very common trait of most Nigerians. Jumping to conclusions even before you're totally sure of something. It's this same judgemental attitude that led the people in Aluu community to kill those 4 young boys. We feel we know too much. Who on this forum has 100% proof that Dino Melaye is guilty of what he's being accused of? So because someone calls you a thief,it automatically makes you a thief? Gosh,we Nigerians can be so foolish. The screeshots of el-Rufai's tweets are still up there & people still can't read them without being sentimental or judgmental. Where on earth did el-Rufai outrightly say Dino Melaye did not do anything for certain? Or where did el-Rufai say he's supporting Dino Melaye? El-Rufai only implied that people should always remember that there are two sides to every coin & so rather than being judgmental & jumping to conclusions,take some time out & be 100% absolutely sure about something before judging. Poverty causes so many Nigerians to be so primitive. Gosh!
So Dino Melaye's wife and Brother in law are now liars abi?if these two people who are very close to him believe the scandalous story who are we not to believe?Nobody is judging Dino,he just shot himself on the leg period....
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by ba7man(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2012
I strongly agree with Malam Ei-Rufai. Dino Melaye is a man that has dedicated his whole life to fighting for the oppressed in the society. I heard he doesn't even engage in sex at all....Just like the way he strictly takes cabs and refuses to drive the flashy cars he owns.
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Stallion77(f): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
ba7man: I strongly agree with Malam Ei-Rufai. Dino Melaye is a man that has dedicated his whole life to fighting for the oppressed in the society. I heard he doesn't even engage in sex at all....Just like the way he strictly takes cabs and refuses to drive the flashy cars he owns.

Hey...From which planet did you emanate? this is why i have always supported the use Parental Guidance on Nairaland. This is obviously enough proof. MOD,can you read this quoted post? or am i the only one seeing this? Someone needs rescue! hello? grin grin grin
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by TheKingsQueen: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
Show me your friend, and I will tell you who you are. Were people expecting the Mallam not to support Dino Melaye before? Who knows how many the mallam had done too
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Oluabayomi1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
Mr Dino represented my constituency(Kabba/Ijumu Fed Constituency) btw 2007 n 2011 and i knew how deadly and fraudulently his election was conducted in connection with some powerful PDP leaders from my village.He's from Aiyetoro Gbede n i'm from Iyah Gbede(home of former Police Affairs minister,Maj Gen Jemibewon) which is just some hundreds of metres apart.I was there live when they call him to come and carry his rigged ballot of which he did right away in our village town hall.Thank God i was alive and witnessed all that went on between him and some members on the floor of the house and still witnessing the unfold of events now.No tangible achievement was made by him for good fours as a fed law makers. I now realised why El-Rufai was appointed FCT minister some yrs back.It was made possible solely as a result of God fatherism(some powerful emirs in d north mostly from Kad).
What a stupid and senselessly statement he just made in support of Dino.
Dino who's now one of d leaders of an anti-corrupt agency cant even come out himself and make defensive statement to contradict d allegation let alone the Barga call El-Rufai.
I agreed you are knowledgeable but not to the extent of telling Nigerians and me as one,the type of person the ex-lawmaker is.
Mallam,i ll advice you to look for where they are demolishing structures which is your area of specialization and stop these rubbish you are tweeting up and down.
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Oluabayomi1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
Mr Dino represented my constituency(Kabba/Ijumu Fed Constituency) btw 2007 n 2011 and i knew how deadly and fraudulently his election was conducted in connection with some powerful PDP leaders from my village.He's from Aiyetoro Gbede n i'm from Iyah Gbede(home of former Police Affairs minister,Maj Gen Jemibewon) which is just some hundreds of metres apart.I was there live when they call him to come and carry his rigged ballot of which he did right away in our village town hall.Thank God i was alive and witnessed all that went on between him and some members on the floor of the house and still witnessing the unfold of events now.No tangible achievement was made by him for good fours as a fed law makers. I now realised why El-Rufai was appointed FCT minister some yrs back.It was made possible solely as a result of God fatherism(some powerful emirs in d north mostly from Kad).
Dino who's now one of d leaders of an anti-corrupt agency cant even come out himself and make defensive statement to contradict d allegation let alone the Barga call El-Rufai.
I agreed you are knowledgeable but not to the extent of telling Nigerians and me as one,the type of person the ex-lawmaker is.
Mallam,i ll advice you to look for where they are demolishing structures which is your area of specialization and stop these rubbish you are tweeting up and down.
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by EreluY(f): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
[size=16pt]MR EL-RUFAI, THE PUBLIC WILL TAKE YOU SERIOUS ON THIS MATTER ONLY IF AND WHEN PATERNITY TEST IN A CREDIBLE CLINIC SHOWS OTHERWISE.[/size]
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Oluabayomi1(m): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Onuokwu: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
Idokojimmy: I'm not surprised. He is a controversial man, and known for his chameleonic attitude. If these self styled Activists are denying responsibility for their show of indisciplined, then I feel sorry for their followers. First, Dino accepted, but having weighed the odds, recommended Abortion. Bisi being a God fearing Child refused, and today Dino is flagrantly disowning his blood. If Dino can do this to his own, trust me, he can even deny nigeria. For Elrufai, who has remained frustrated out of power, he can only support his friend in solidarity. Both are lost in frustration. But our eyes are open, Dino should call for paternity test if he is not guilty. Activist my foot

A God fearing child having pre-marital sex with somebody's husband...Please try another line undecided
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Odunnu: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
Choi! Elrufai is already gone.
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by kaylight12(m): 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
And i hav much respect 4 dis stupid man b4 He turn to neusance,can u imagine wot he said.
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by ba7man(m): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
Stallion77:

Hey...From which planet did you emanate? this is why i have always supported the use Parental Guidance on Nairaland. This is obviously enough proof. MOD,can you read this quoted post? or am i the only one seeing this? Someone needs rescue! hello?
Rather, you should learn to read between lines and not be so one-dimensional in your reasoning. What I'm implying is clear for the discerning mind to figue out, I don't always have to spell it out as if I'm talking to a 4year old.
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
El Rufai was watching while Dino was bleeping that yellow sisi and el rufai can attest that Dino used CD and therefore nutin was released inside de yellow sis ...
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by banki(m): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2012
sometimes i marvel at peoples opinions.... do we actually read elrufai is a public figure and doesnt hold any government position, what has his views got to do with the issue at hand, someone asked a question and he answered his own opinion lets be objective,

As for the clown that says elrufai was made minister because hes from kaduna i think you should not be on this forum or google about him being one of the foremost town planners Nigeria ever had, i am seek and tired of this pull him down syndrome on nairaland.

Yes some critisims are unfair on the present government, but do we as the young people of nigeria actually believe GEJ and the PDP are the solutions to our problems? lets look back at the last 13 years check ourselves and see economic indecies that we actually grew on, I know if we had good leaders commited leaders we would not be here.

El Rufai was the BEST MINISTER OF FCT NIGERIA HAD SINCE THE RETURN TO DEMOCRACY i started in Abuja in 2008 as a corper, i know civil servants got loans to buy most of those abuja houses, now a level 4 civil servant had oppurtunity to own his own house in abuja, years down the line this houses they got for2-3 million then are valued at about 25 to 30 million now, the most expensive ones were in the choice area they went for between 7 to 10 million then, now this houses are cash cows,

Ask any geniune abuja resident devoid of sentiments wether this happened or not, The abuja land scape was beautiful okada men disappered he was critised now every governor wants to banish okada even bayelsa? go and ask about the el rufai buses? noow what have they turend abuja to and lets also ask what was the revenue allocated to the fct minister then, what is it now?

Listen Elrufai is not a saint but I challenge anyone to show me who has done better as minister of FCT, how come with all the big mans houses he demolished including the inspector general of police and senators sodangi and zwingina nothing has been proven against him? from a government that controls the senate thee judiciary and presidency

you guys must stop this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by omenziate(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
ba7man: Rather, you should learn to read between lines and not be so one-dimensional in your reasoning. What I'm implying is clear for the discerning mind to figue out, I don't always have to spell it out as if I'm talking to a 4year old.

He doesn't understand sarcasm, not errbody is on d same level of IQ as u, b gracious enof to explain to him in layman terms. Thanks in advance.
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by ba7man(m): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
omenziate:

He doesn't understand sarcasm, not errbody is on d same level of IQ as u, b gracious enof to explain to him in layman terms. Thanks in advance.
Thank you my brother, "Sacarsm" was the key word i was trying to remember.
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by totorimi: 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2012
This looks like a setup. If all we have been reading about this allegation so far is anything to go bye then i would ask why is it a popular actress. Most likely to attract attention. Even if it is true why is she coming up at this time to publicly announce the shady dealings.
Dino's silence is not helping matter though, he needs to publicly put the matter to rest.
Even if he did nko, and then and then is it a new thing, was he the one that deflowered her,he should say yes he did it and take paternity of the child. its not today actress have been flocking around politician selling their body for sex. They are two consenting adults. When she puts to bed he should take the child and kick the monkey away for daring to rubbish his name. If Dino likes he can marry ten wives its not strange in Naija. Is it because he is Dino, abegi. Its the mugu that she is calls fiancee that i pity, by now i expect the guy to Ben Johnson one time before he carries Ogbongidi into his house.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inec Rules Out Election In Michika, Madagali / Ambode And Oba Akiolu Celebrate Democracy Day With Physically Challenged / NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.