Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay (35990 Views)

What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon / VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by Chinekepikin: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
An All Progressives Congress senator, Dino Melaye, has divulged his last discussion with the late Minister of State for Labour, James Ocholi, who died with his wife and son on the Abuja-Kaduna Expressway while returning to Abuja from Kaduna.
“I spoke with him this morning and we agreed that we were going to have a chat when he comes back from Kaduna,” Mr. Melaye told journalists in Abuja, on Sunday.
“We have lost somebody, we have lost a great Nigerian, we have lost an intellectual and lawyer. We have lost a great Kogite. I am shocked.
“We discussed issues that relate to the socio-economic development of our state. We discussed issues relating to the political development of Kogi State. It is unfortunate that we have lost a great son and Nigerian.”
The senator said Mr. Ocholi’s death created a big vacuum in Nigeria.
“His death is a major setback for Nigeria because the intellectual sagacity and contribution of Ocholi cannot be quantified. It is painful. When we spoke, we discussed issues that relate to the development of Kogi State.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/199690-i-discussed-minister-james-ocholi-deadly-car-crash-dino-melaye.html

1 Share

Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by djraymy(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
End Time discussion

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by thefakestan: 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Trying to remain in the news
Dino continue.

ThefakeStan

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by sammyj: 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dino the Luna is the biggest flup that has ever happened to the Senate. Discussion of end time indeed !!!

6 Likes

Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by kennyman2000(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by Consultville(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Okay Dino
Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by ateizaa(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
RIP
Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by OneNigeria1960(f): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Such is life. No one knows the next minute.
Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by Wizzy14418(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Must we know...?
RIP to the dead

3 Likes

Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by sukkot: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
ok dino. two degrees of seperation. pray you are not next
Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Tomorrow is unknown by all
Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by ATK4Joy(f): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Such is life! May his soul rest in peace and may God give the family fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by oluwafemim(m): 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
It is well.
Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by ZACHIE: 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
Why are thes3 ungodly politicians like this?

They must use every opportunity to gain mileage, pretend to be caring about the people that rape daily.
It is such an inglorious thing to do.
This idiot is simply spitting on the Ministers undug grave already.
We will wait and see t h3 kind of perdition that will be Dino's and.
Oloshi

1 Like

Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by eddyslim(m): 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mr Dino trying to remain relevant..

3 Likes

Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by priscaoge(f): 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
RIP James, Blessing and Joshua! May God console those u all left behind! cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by Franchise21(m): 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
OK
Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by adedam007(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by email1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
This guy talks with everybody before their demise. He talked with Audi before his death and now this. #notalktomeoooo.

13 Likes

Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by seekier(m): 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Gogite great men keep dying like vegetables, maybe another female virgin needs to go below just like INIKPE to stop this death because it is always from kogi east
Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by elpatch(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nobody is talking about Ocholi's driver.No be person born am?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by Gidi3020(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nonsense, no one said anything about his driver, oh,because he's not a vip bah, spare me the news pls.

2 Likes

Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Celebrity sinator, We don hear.
Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by dungburu: 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
Kai, this life sef! when u are not high-born or operating in high class, u hardly be in the news. No body talk about the driver.

1 Like

Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by Chanchit: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
So far as its Deno Melaye, I'm not reading cos its a lie.

1 Like

Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by greatness22(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmm, "life is so short, it passes so quickly and soon it's gone, you just have one life to live on earth, so remember your CREATOR while you have breath-Bernice Ofei.
Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by AyamConfidence(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by toprealman: 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bros Na lie!
Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by abiolag(m): 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Maybe u want him to start flamboyant life like u. Maybe God don't want him to sin again because of where God has prepared for him in heaven
RIP
Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by mathias32(m): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dino why u always lying. stop f/vkin lying
Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by Abduljohn(m): 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dont know why everything this man does find is way to be headlines because i couldnt get a single meaningful discussion he claimed they had. Distinquish senator of nollywood aka twitter koliques
Re: What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay by ayanfeeledumare: 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bros Dino please don't talk to me oo Something happens to everyone u talk to in the morning. Thank God u don't have my number.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) / APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.