Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,799 members, 7,824,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Re: Test At Total - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Test At Total (2278 Views)

2015 Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Total Nigeria Plc / Graduate Recruitment At Total Nigeria Plc / FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Test At Total by akamihe(m): 8:57am On Apr 17, 2006
Pls someone help me, it's a bit difficult for me to comprehend. I put a post here a couple of days ago requesting for anyone who has an idea of what to Total test is like to respond. But to my utmost surprise, I logged on this morning (17/04/2006) and could not find my post.  shocked What could have happened to it? Could it have possibly been deleted? If that be the case, what could be the motive? But if not, how come I can't find it? Good Nairalanders pls help. I still need info from anyone that has done TOTAL TEST in the past or Has an idea what's like. I dont my details o! One love!!!
Re: Re: Test At Total by olasheni(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2006
sorry bro,
it was because of the hols.
i want to know which position you are applying for.
i did their test last year and this year too but as an industrial treatment engineer.
if i can know what u applied 4 then i will be able to give u a clue.
pls use my email-folasheni@yahoo.com if u need some privacy, if not i'll prefer to share it with all that is the spirit of the forum
Re: Re: Test At Total by akamihe(m): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2006
The position is Chief Production Operator. Thanx bros.
Re: Re: Test At Total by olasheni(m): 9:08am On Apr 19, 2006
Dear All

Well for the test, its in 2 parts

1 is the aptitude test, and the other is the technical test.

The aptitude test entails numerical analysis and verbal reasoning.

For the aptitude test, u can get similar practise question from www.shl.com- the test is patented from them

You need to be fast- the numerical is 20 min for 20 questions, the verbal reasoning also is 32question 18mins, so u need speed.

Then the technical question is in 2 stages

Stage 1- is physics, chem. And maths- that O level, so go dust yr okeke and ababio.

Stage 2 is the professional aspect- for ex if u applied as a pet engr you will have to answer 100 questions on all aspect of petroleum engr, from geology – reservoir engr-calculations , so get down to read.

And don’t 4get to study all yr units conversions , its also very important

I think you will have less than 2hours to battle that.

Much more pray 4 directional reading.

Elf is very strict with their test, and once u don’t pass, just 4get it even if yr father is the MD.

Wishing u all the best.
Re: Re: Test At Total by akamihe(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2006
Ola in fact u are the bomb. I really do appreciate. I will go dust my o'level books like u adviced. I will also cont. to pray to God above all. Just be ready for a treat when I start the job. Thanx once again. Rgrds.
Re: Re: Test At Total by Ukpekeson(m): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2006
Goodluck akamihe cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Re: Test At Total by smiler(f): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2006
Good Luck Akamihe smiley
Re: Re: Test At Total by akamihe(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2006
Thnx Ukpekeson n Smiler, I feel u! One love.
Re: Re: Test At Total by theORAKU(m): 11:47am On May 01, 2006
1 luv.
this info is just simply an expo.
I was just wondering if the technical and professional tests will be objective, essay or short answer type.
Re: Re: Test At Total by uzygirl(f): 11:58am On May 01, 2006
Thanks 4 the info guys, i have similar tests too. I have to work on my speed then.
Re: Re: Test At Total by Abacha: 12:06pm On May 01, 2006
Good luck boy, cool
Re: Re: Test At Total by dayokanu(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2006
hello

(1) (Reply)

Baker Hughes Test Format? / Toptech Engineering Ltd Job Openning / Etisalat Interview!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.