Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic (13583 Views)

The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by nduchucks: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
The president has come of age. He is certainly enjoying politics as shown in the picture below, but for the life of me, I can't comprehend why he would wear Babanriga (Agbada) on top of suit. It must be due to the absense of Patience, may she return soon. Amu.

Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by searchcorp(m): 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
1st?

1 Like

Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by collins123(m): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2012
Imagine... A thread just jumped on the front page with just one comment!
Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
He looks clueless as usual!

16 Likes

Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
That's in order. Bigger men care less about what you take too serious, There are too many things to worry about, that there is less time to sit down and think about Sex, Fashion mistakes, gossips and insults. PDP rules!

7 Likes

Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by awesomet1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
Immediately I saw the title of the thread, I knew the picture will be bad grin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by MadCow1: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
ndu_chucks: The president has come of age. He is certainly enjoying politics as shown in the picture below, but for the life of me, I can't comprehend why he would wear Babanriga (Agbada) on top of suit. It must be due to the absense of Patience, may she return soon. Amu.

Omo the heat no be here..

Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by remmyton(f): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
Billyonaire: That's in order. Bigger men care less about what you take too serious, There are too many things to worry about, that there is less time to sit down and think about Sex, Fashion mistakes, gossips and insults. PDP rules!

For once you are right
Don't bother quoting me back cos I won't open dis thread again
Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by abmoslincoln: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
popular destruction programme are it again to deceive the people of ondo state

2 Likes

Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
awesome_t: Immediately I saw the title of the thread, I knew the picture will be bad grin
me too.i don't knw why its funny cos laugh wan tear my belle here
Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by Maxymilliano(m): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
He looks comical, just like the popular thespian Baba Suwe.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by otosa(m): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
Mr. President, you are just wasting your time. Nobody will vote for PDP in Ondo state.
Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by safarigirl(f): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
ndu_chucks: The president has come of age. He is certainly enjoying politics as shown in the picture below, but for the life of me, I can't comprehend why he would wear Babanriga (Agbada) on top of suit. It must be due to the absense of Patience, may she return soon. Amu.
It was an impromptu change of clothes wink

He looks every bit like a clueless fisherman smiley

1 Like

Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
remmyton:

For once you are right
Don't bother quoting me back cos I won't open dis thread again
For once ? I am always right!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by pingo(m): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
Politisc! Politics!! Politics!!! :-XPolitisc! Politics!! Politics!!!
Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by lacasa: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
People Deceiving Party r at it again..

#OnlyinNigeria
Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2012
Gej is clueless
Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by chucky234(m): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
Billyonaire: For once ? I am always right!!
Always right? Not now,not ever

1 Like

Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by mbhs139(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
collins123: Imagine... A thread just jumped on the front page with just one comment!

OP is PDP member. Card Carrying member
Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
I hope things change in Nigeria for the better.

By the way the police explains -

Police: Why we could not save the Port Harcourt 4

https://www.nairaland.com/1075151/police-why-could-not-save#12565916
Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
Mad Cow:

Omo the heat no be here..

Omo, that guy food na 1 Billion naira! Don't you think he can afford a 'common-ordinary' suit with in-built AC grin grin. That suit na full-option grin.

1 Like

Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by seunO4: 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2012
collins123: Imagine... A thread just jumped on the front page with just one comment!
the number of comments on a thread doesn't determine whether it is front page worthy or not but the information it conveys.
Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by garrigangster: 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2012
Prof Corruption: He looks clueless as usual!
Like your Dad

2 Likes

Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by Mobinga: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2012
Prof Corruption: He looks clueless as usual!

How does he look clueless?

Abi na dat word wey sweet for una mouth?

Clown
Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by samobe: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
Nice 1
Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by ojelans(m): 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2012
Hello great Nairaland guys kindly support Idamiebi to win the KIA Video competition. He is the only Nigerian out of all the shortlisted VIDEOs worldwide. His VIDEO is titled WEEKEND FUN just VOTE once a day and encourage your friends on facebook to VOTE as well the link is http://apps.facebook.com/kia_voting/ Thank you
Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by Mujitapha(m): 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ebe like say PDP are so hungary to get dat state.
Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by dplordx(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
This monkey said by 2013, he will be the most loved president in the history of the country. Im still waiting for fall inlove with him.
I know he wants to jazz all of us, so we can love him....Guess the babalawos in the ND are still mixing the potions angry

4 Likes

Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by juman(m): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
President Jonathan was on political tourism to the PDP political thugs in Ondo State. grin grin
Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by uncleb(m): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2012

You should know that its not the number of comments that determine a post making front page.

Go and see several posts with comments running up ton 5 pages that never made the front page.

So you dont know what the name and picture of your president can do yet abi.

Leave the admin to run this site the way he wishes, i wish i was aan IT guru too. lol
Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by chucky234(m): 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
Agbada on suit? No comment ooo
Re: GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic by Intrepid1(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
While the half of the Nation is submerged and the other half is in flames, our President found it prudent to 'campaign' in Akure. One would be forgiven for thinking he would occupy himself with matters of more importance. He is grinning widely while people have lose their lives and livelihoods to preventable events. Disappointing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World / Akpabio’s Defection Puts Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Under The Spotlight / ‘I Was Trained To Be Combative’ – Adams Oshiomhole Tells Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.