Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business (15392 Views)

Fashola Visits Egbin Power Plant,Says Government Will 'Settle Its Debts'(photos) / President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) / Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
This is the kind of good news you receive when you have an educated and visionary President, not those Country Bumpkins homo sapiens with accented voice of mallamic proportions. Before GEJ tenure ends at 2019, Nigeria will be totally transformed with millions going into the pockets of the Small and Medium Scale Entrepreneurs. With 247 electricity, the middle class will be revived and the growth rate will surpass most European countries, cos Nigerians are violently ready to take advantage of the new found opportunities that they were deprived of for so long. Lets keep GEJ in our prayers, always. Join The Fresh Air Team!

1 Like

Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by chucky234(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
webizone: I wish I have my power plant too right now, ie if things are actually falling in place.
Why not start with a Binatone stabilizer or an inverter,all na power plant na.
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
acidtalk: Truth be told, will Nigeria's BIG Oil players sit and watch Nigeria have steady power supply?

The likes of Emeka Offor, Wale Tinubu, Adenuga, Otedola, Dangote and others. Well no wonder they have all been scampering to all bid to own Power Plants.

Some so called Big Oil guys will definitely feel the heat when there is steady power supply in Nigeria.

Scarcity and Hoarding (like they are doing now) will now be the order of the day all year round.

I agree totally with you but let'a wait and see. Same big oil importers influenced Nnaji's resignation. Will they allow him to sell electricity?
Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by excondido(m): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
well done nnaji.

the north should try to harnes solar and geothermal energy in their region too.
Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by chucky234(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2012
Billyonaire: This is the kind of good news you receive when you have an educated and visionary President, not those Country Bumpkins homo sapiens with accented voice of mallamic proportions. Before GEJ tenure ends at 2019, Nigeria will be totally transformed with millions going into the pockets of the Small and Medium Scale Entrepreneurs. With 247 electricity, the middle class will be revived and the growth rate will surpass most European countries, cos Nigerians are violently ready to take advantage of the new found opportunities that they were deprived of for so long. Lets keep GEJ in our prayers, always. Join The Fresh Air Team!
Visionary president? Alomo bitters is bad to your health,desist from drinking alomo/ogogoro mixture because its causing more damage to your brain leaving your sense of reasoning in a terrible state.
Maybe you should lookup the dictionary for the meaning of "visionary" because I doubt if you know what it stands for,let me know when your senses are restored.
Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by ajf(m): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
Beync: will u appreciate good thing for once? even when it's staring right @ ur face, pls carry ur hungry stomach go hug transformer.
No mind am. Why e no go yawn? No be for him dormot boko haram dey blow people up and down? For animals like him, that is exciting. Ewure...
Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by Goldenjoee: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
Somebody should please help me becouse i do receive serious beaten 4rm my galfriend please help me i don't knw wat 2 do.
Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by Ozichim(m): 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
But this will put some people out of bussiness!
Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
chucky234: Visionary president? Alomo bitters is bad to your health,desist from drinking alomo/ogogoro mixture because its causing more damage to your brain leaving your sense of reasoning in a terrible state.Maybe you should lookup the dictionary for the meaning of "visionary" because I doubt if you know what it stands for,let me know when your senses are restored.
Little man, I doubt if you ever attended a University education, cos if you did, you would have studied GSS courses and come across elementary philosophy. Fallacy ad homonium, little man, is all you commit and I really dont know what your daughter will learn from a father who lacks standard behaviorism. Next time you wanna respond to my post, do not get personal with me. All you have to do is attack the issues and not my prudent personality. Lazy son of a biatch! Dont fail your daughter, she deserves a knowledgeable father. Well done Nnaji, Well done Geometrics, the reform policies are working!

4 Likes

Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by PointB: 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
This is a very good development. Every megabyte of electricty is welcome. I hope phase 2 of the project also come of as planned. Seems like that is the real deal. Well done Geometrics, well done Prof Barth Nnaji!
Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by emenim(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
What of Lagos now, where we are highly populated. Maybe they have something bigger for Lagos residents. But it is a welcome development
Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by OilSubsidy: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hey someone! I can't even open their website. I mean Geometric. Is it my browser? I belief it is this one www.geometricpower.com
Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by ajf(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
Good one. Soon my Abia peeps will have stable power supply to watch Nigerian films like MR & MRS...
Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by salt1: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
Goldenjoee: Somebody should please help me becouse i do receive serious beaten 4rm my galfriend please help me i don't knw wat 2 do.

Your girlfriend beating you? That is refreshing for a change. It is always the men beating the women. Send her to Aba where Prof Barth Nnaji is promising electricity.
Seriously, you put your comment in the wrong post.
Move it to Romance section
Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by dlox147(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
chucky234: Visionary president? Alomo bitters is bad to your health,desist from drinking alomo/ogogoro mixture because its causing more damage to your brain leaving your sense of reasoning in a terrible state.
Maybe you should lookup the dictionary for the meaning of "visionary" because I doubt if you know what it stands for,let me know when your senses are restored.
guy!its obvious u r one of those ppl dat wnt 2 see GEJ fail, but guy e no go wrk 4 u. Jst face it NAIJA will get thr...
Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by Built2last: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
OilSubsidy: Hey someone! I can't even open their website. I mean Geometric. Is it my browser? I belief it is this one www.geometricpower.com

You won go find work there? no offense, just asking.
Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by DonaldGenes(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
acidtalk: Truth be told, will Nigeria's BIG Oil players sit and watch Nigeria have steady power supply?

The likes of Emeka Offor, Wale Tinubu, Adenuga, Otedola, Dangote and others. Well no wonder they have all been scampering to all bid to own Power Plants.

Some so called Big Oil guys will definitely feel the heat when there is steady power supply in Nigeria.

Scarcity and Hoarding (like they are doing now) will now be the order of the day all year round.
Highly seconded! Take one bottle for my head

1 Like

Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by ABJay1: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
chucky234: Visionary president? Alomo bitters is bad to your health,desist from drinking alomo/ogogoro mixture because its causing more damage to your brain leaving your sense of reasoning in a terrible state.

Valid point bro.., but you dont have to be this rude, sarcastic and pessimistic. You end up not passing your message and stirring up confusion instead.
Don't let us digress from this good news. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by gidiMonsta(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
This is great, I'll love to see the city of Aba realise its enormous potentials. cool
Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by ABJay1: 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
This is great news, I hope the Oandos, Conoils, Fort Oils etc who also bought PHCN's power plants and power stations in other regions too get cracking soon and stop hoarding fuel. grin grin grin
Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by chucky234(m): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
Billyonaire: Little man, I doubt if you ever attended a University education, cos if you did, you would have studied GSS courses and come across elementary philosophy. Fallacy ad homonium, little man, is all you commit and I really dont know what your daughter will learn from a father who lacks standard behaviorism. Next time you wanna respond to my post, do not get personal with me. All you have to do is attack the issues and not my prudent personality. Lazy son of a biatch! Dont fail your daughter, she deserves a knowledgeable father. Well done Nnaji, Well done Geometrics, the reform policies are working!
University Dean clap for yourself,a man who referred to a president who spent billions to generate 1,200MW from 5,900MW capacity installed plants a visionary president dumbly tagged himself knowledgeable.
My daughter is proud of her daddy,let me lecture you to save you from further public embarrassment.
In 2007 OBJ successfully installed 5,900MW capacity plants but could only generate 3000MW due to poor maintenance of the facilities,and that's to say Nnaji and GEJ were only able to achieved 1200MW in 24 months by maintaining and gas supplies to the already installed plants yet spent billions of naira that led to additional domestic debt of N1.21tn taking our total domestic debt to N6.31tn.
Is that your idea of a visionary president? Now who is the little man here,you are just too blinded by sentiment to see thing the way they are.

1 Like

Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by kutchs: 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
Well it takes a visionary leader to create an enabling environment for private participation in business. I would suggest you just look up the meaning of the word ‘visionary‘ cos it appears by the above that you do not know what it means. Oh wait you know what it means but you are too proud to ascribe it to GEJ.
Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by chucky234(m): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
AB-Jay:

Valid point bro.., but you dont have to be this rude, sarcastic and pessimistic. You end up not passing your message and stirring up confusion instead.
Don't let us digress from this good news. angry angry
AB-Jay no offense man,Billyonaire is my man and my rival as well but nothing personal.

1 Like

Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by Nonnyz: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
This is a welcome development which shows how desirous GEJ's admininistration is keen to providing steady power to Nigerians... I believe this is a step to achieving success!
Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by chucky234(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
dlox147: guy!its obvious u r one of those ppl dat wnt 2 see GEJ fail, but guy e no go wrk 4 u. Jst face it NAIJA will get thr...
People don't seem to understand the true democratic setting,I don't criticize GEJ because I want him to fail but because I want to help bring out the best him.
When I was in secondary school my grandfather who was a former minister of education in the then Bendel state always scolded me when everyone praised me for my unquestionable intelligence,even though my scores were always high the man made me believed I was the poorest person my class. Bearing in mind that I was the poorest and dumbest person in my class I worked and studied hard to be the best,that spirit of wanting to be the best at all time has helped me in life and made me a better person thanks to my grandfather's criticisms.
Criticism brings out the best in you when you take them as positives and not negatives,we criticizes GEJ to be a better leader which will be beneficial for you and I,our children and the generation to come.
I am from Delta state which is also one of the five states that make up South South and would readily pass as GEJ's brother but my grandfather taught me never to take decisions based on sentiment as that's the biggest mistake a man can make.
You don't expect me to applauds GEJ when I know quite well that he is not performing,I and my family voted for him and expect nothing short of distinction from him and his cabinet.
I don't belong to any political party because I don't believe in any,I fight for the betterment of this country,a Nigeria where corruption and stealing will be a thing of the past.

2 Likes

Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by chucky234(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2012
kutchs: Well it takes a visionary leader to create an enabling environment for private participation in business. I would suggest you just look up the meaning of the word ‘visionary‘ cos it appears by the above that you do not know what it means. Oh wait you know what it means but you are too proud to ascribe it to GEJ.
Visionary to create enabling environment? Never knew you are this dumb,GEJ is now a visionary leader because the news of Nnaji power plant suddenly spring up. Barth Nnaji has been threading this path long before GEJ's political career kicked off, In 1993, Nnaji served
as Nigeria’s Federal Minister of Science and Technology. In 2000 under OBJ, Nnaji and his joint venture partner Renatech International Limited built and managed a successful 15MW emergency power station in Abuja.
Barth didn't build power plants from GEJ's vision,you can't stop to amaze me with your watery brain.

1 Like

Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by Louis88: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
Nice one,this is the kind of news that we are all hoping to be hearing,these are the kind of people GEJ is empowering and encouraging with the right policies beign put in place,by the time the tenure of this administration is up from all indications GEJ's name will be written in gold and we will be counting Nigerias saga's as Before GEJ and After GEJ.
Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by Rooneyboy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
come o, where his man get money to build power plant ?
Chei ! Nigeria , anything goes.
Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by bobothem(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2012
The news is true.i work with one of the contractors of the power plant project.the project is more than 80% completed.
Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
bory09: prof barth nnaji is an experience guy when it comes to power generation and distribution. So whatever he says in that aspect he mean it and he will always achieve its plan. Aba people expect miracle from this man, he has done it in usa he will make aba a good start

^^^On the bolded: not if Orji has anything to do with it!
Re: Nnaji's Power Plant Opens For Business by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
emenim: What of Lagos now, where we are highly populated. Maybe they have something bigger for Lagos residents. But it is a welcome development

^^^I think Lagos has Otedola or Tinubus' (Oando) company winning the bid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat / Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari / 'Designate Killer Herdsmen As Terrorists': Charly Boy, Others Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.