Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Mimiko Collected Money, Car From Me- Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Collected Money, Car From Me- Tinubu (477 Views)

I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts / I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu / CCB Tribunal: No One Can Intimidate Me - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mimiko Collected Money, Car From Me- Tinubu by lekanolas: 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
Four days to the g o v e r n o r s h i p election in Ondo State, the heat is on as the former governor of Lagos State and national leader of the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, yesterday insisted that he funded Dr. Olusegun Mimiko in his quest to become governor of Ondo State in 2007. Tinubu, who spoke at the rally of the party at the Democracy Park in Akure, was reacting to the claim of Mimiko that he did not seek and receive any assistance from the former governor of Lagos State before becoming governor of Ondo State.

Mimiko had last Tuesday at the palace of the Osemawe of Ondo denied receiving any financial assistance from Tinubu. He had said: “As for Tinubu, I challenge him to tell the whole world where and when he gave me money to contest election in 2007 or to prosecute my legal battle to reclaim my mandate. “The only thing he did was that he brought in forensic experts but I paid for all their services, including the cost of procuring all the materials they needed for their jobs and other logistics. “Chief Wole Olanipekun, my lead counsel, is alive.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/politics/ondo-guber-poll-mimiko-collected-money-car-from-me-tinubu/

(1) (Reply)

Election Observers Urge Akeredolu, Oke To Accept Poll Result / Ogun Donates N7.5m To Families Of Slain Policemen / Emerging Technological Innovations And Business Opportunities To Watch Out For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.