Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Arik Air, Lagos To New York - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Air, Lagos To New York (2054 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / Check Out Throwback Pix Of Nigeria Airways, Lagos To New York For Less Than N18K / Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arik Air, Lagos To New York by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 17, 2012
Normally I wouldn't even be considering any airline out of Nigeria but I would like to give them benefit of the doubt and learn about this particular airline.

What is the safety record, service and general opinion on this company and their fleet?

Thanks.
Re: Arik Air, Lagos To New York by obowunmi(m): 1:07am On Oct 17, 2012
Arik Air is pretty good. Not bad.
Re: Arik Air, Lagos To New York by obowunmi(m): 1:08am On Oct 17, 2012
Arik Air is pretty good. Not bad. I always fly with them first or business class.
Re: Arik Air, Lagos To New York by noblegas2(m): 7:12am On Oct 17, 2012
obowunmi: Arik Air is pretty good. Not bad. I always fly with them first or business class.

No disrespect mate but no one is interested if you flying first or business class grin, the op asked a simple question

2 Likes

Re: Arik Air, Lagos To New York by chelseabmw(m): 8:27am On Oct 17, 2012
Help me ask am oooo......You fly business class or economy,nor be the same plane?Nor be the same time we go land? undecided undecided
Re: Arik Air, Lagos To New York by DCTrendy(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2012
To me, mentioning the class of seat isn't bad!

Just read n move on, so so simple!

1 Like

Re: Arik Air, Lagos To New York by obowunmi(m): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2012
Hi haters, class of my seat is important to the question at hand because I'm treated like a king. I enjoy flying Arik and Emirates.
Re: Arik Air, Lagos To New York by obowunmi(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2012
chelseabmw: Help me ask am oooo......You fly business class or economy,nor be the same plane?Nor be the same time we go land? undecided undecided

Same plane different seats. smiley
Re: Arik Air, Lagos To New York by noblegas2(m): 9:51am On Oct 17, 2012
obowunmi: Hi haters, class of my seat is important to the question at hand because I'm treated like a king. I enjoy flying Arik and Emirates.

Looooooool hater Seriously Guy Relax jor! You're flying First/Business class? Remember some people own Private jets! Lmao

1 Like

Re: Arik Air, Lagos To New York by obowunmi(m): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2012
noble_gas1:

Looooooool hater Seriously Guy Relax jor! You're flying First/Business class? Remember some people own Private jets! Lmao

How is private jet related to this matter na? LooL
Re: Arik Air, Lagos To New York by noblegas2(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2012
obowunmi:

How is private jet related to this matter na? LooL

You were the first to go out of point remember? First/Business class cheesy
Re: Arik Air, Lagos To New York by DAY12(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
obowunmi: Arik Air is pretty good. Not bad. I always fly with them first or business class.

LAIR! undecided
Re: Arik Air, Lagos To New York by beesuly: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
Arik is not a good airline to fly because dey re not time concious mostly delays n get u strandered.it better u fly other international airline n enjoy ur money. D Only advantage is d high laugage dey give
Re: Arik Air, Lagos To New York by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2012
chelseabmw: Help me ask am oooo......You fly business class or economy,nor be the same plane?Nor be the same time we go land? undecided undecided

One can actually argue that economy class lands first before business class sicne the back of the plane touches the ground first - grin
Re: Arik Air, Lagos To New York by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
obowunmi: Hi haters, class of my seat is important to the question at hand because I'm treated like a king. I enjoy flying Arik and Emirates.

Emirates is also on the short list too, thanks.
Re: Arik Air, Lagos To New York by beesuly: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
I support u obowunmi class of ticket matter xpecially d first n biz class re not like economy more over dey get off d plane b4 economy re even allowedn d confort is dift

1 Like

Re: Arik Air, Lagos To New York by obowunmi(m): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
beesuly: I support u obowunmi class of ticket matter xpecially d first n biz class re not like economy more over dey get off d plane b4 economy re even allowedn d confort is dift

Thx you joor - I gbadun you
Re: Arik Air, Lagos To New York by AjanleKoko: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2012
Arik will fall your hand big time.

(1) (Reply)

Life As An Illegal Immigrant In Greece / Relocating To El Paso Texas / 10 Tallest Buildings In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.