Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Relocating To El Paso Texas - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To El Paso Texas (2038 Views)

Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US. / 7 Attitudes You Should Have On Lagos Roads If You Are Relocating To Lagos. / I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To El Paso Texas by nairaman77: 4:16am On Jan 11, 2016
Dear Nigerian & friends on Nairaland,
I am seeking information about Nigerian Community in El Paso Texas. I will be relocating my family from Florida to Texas. Are there members in this forum who live in El Paso Texas? Can somebody give me information about the housing market and the best part of the city to own a home. Are there African churches or Nigerian churches in El Paso? Is there an African store? Where are the best school zones in the city? is it a safe place to raise a family? What is cost of living like? I will appreciate candid and factual information about settling in El Paso Texas.
You can post on this forum or pm me.
Best Wishes to you all!
Re: Relocating To El Paso Texas by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 11, 2016
nairaman77:
Dear Nigerian & friends on Nairaland,
I am seeking information about Nigerian Community in El Paso Texas. I will be relocating my family from Florida to Texas. Are there members in this forum who live in El Paso Texas? Can somebody give me information about the housing market and the best part of the city to own a home. Are there African churches or Nigerian churches in El Paso? Is there an African store? Where are the best school zones in the city? is it a safe place to raise a family? What is cost of living like? I will appreciate candid and factual information about settling in El Paso Texas.
You can post on this forum or pm me.
Best Wishes to you all!

I've only passed through there on trips between Dallas and Los Angeles = hot hot hot.

Good luck.
Re: Relocating To El Paso Texas by patani(m): 11:08pm On May 07, 2016
El Paso is an absolute lovely city. Mild weather, lovely people. I was there for 2 weeks n belive Mr o enjoyed it more than crazy Houston. As per housing, I can't answer that.
Re: Relocating To El Paso Texas by PHBABE(f): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hello I just moved to El Paso last week. I am sure by now you must have settled. I now have the same questions you had �. Help a sister out biko! Dalu!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The US (NY Office) / Mexicans In United States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.