Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here (11183 Views)

Please Help ! My Newly Wed Husband Doesn’t Like S*x / Dwarf Couple Wed In Ebonyi At Catholic Church (Photos) / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 17, 2012
I want all the newly wed in the house to share their love stories here. Lets share frank experiences we have had thus far in our marital homes so that we can learn from one another more practical and workable ways to run and enjoy our homes.

I want to kick-start the process and on a daily basis I shall be sharing various segments of my marital life with you. I hope others will join me in this experience-sharing journey so that together we shall build a more formidable foundation for the reduction of marital divorces and breakups in our dear country.

I have been married for a couple of months now and nothing compares to being married. Marriage has made me more focused and responsible. Life has become increasingly meaningful to me courtesy of my new marital status.

---More post to follow as we progress.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by 190theclown: 7:31am On Oct 17, 2012
i officially got married yesterday to my oyinbo and so loving marriage

1 Like

Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 17, 2012
@190-the-clown,

Congrats!!! Welcome to the club of marital bliss.I sincerely hope this thread will help you shape your new home on a glorious path.

I advice you visit this thread as regularly as possible to learn what others in your status are doing to keep thier home running peacefully.

I encourage others to post in thier experiences to make this thread the official platform for learning the tips to having a blissful marital union.
Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2012
I want to share an experience I had at home yesterday.

My wife (a queen to behold) went to see her aunt yesterday because her aunt requested her to come over. She promised to spend the night in her aunt's place.

On getting home after a hectic day at work, I was faced with the stack reality of being a bachelor for one night. It was indeed a herculean task fixing my meals myself and washing the dishes. The home was dead silence with no one to talk to. I for once felt the emptiness of being alone and yearned to be with her...Thanks for GSM

Women, indeed are blessing from God to us but most men are yet to realise this.

18 Likes

Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by nikkyshyne(f): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2012
Lol @ Coasting response to 190-the-clown grin
Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2012
Coasting: @190-the-clown,

Congrats!!! Welcome to the club of marital bliss.I sincerely hope this thread will help you shape your new home on a glorious path.

I advice you visit this thread as regularly as possible to learn what others in your status are doing to keep thier home running peacefully.

I encourage others to post in thier experiences to make this thread the official platform for learning the tips to having a blissful marital union.
Don't mind 190 o, he's just pulling your legs.
Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by ichidodo: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2012
ItsModella:
Don't mind 190 o, he's just pulling your legs.
u married?
Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by Harbb: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
I've been married for two and a half years now. I can say that everyday comes with its own experience.
My wife is a lively woman. Sincerely she brings balance to my home. Anytime I come back home from work, I get refreshed by her company. Tbis makes me head home straight from work. Another thing about her is that she always wants me to help her with some household chores. Any help with these chores makes her happy. In this regard, I advise our newly weds to look out for what makes their spouses happy. Do it unto them. It helps stabilize the home.
In 2011 God blessed us with a lovely daughter. My little daughter is another bundle of joy to us. To show my little appreciation to my family, I take them out almost every other weekend.
Am pressed for time.

8 Likes

Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
ichidodo: u married?
no o...
Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by ichidodo: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2012
ItsModella:
no o...
Would u like to b married ?
Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by 190theclown: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
OP

Ignore wat those people я saying about me- I'm indeed married 2my oyinbo
And 2day after work she's jst told me we я havin peppersoup 4dinner

Women я indeed blessings from God

3 Likes

Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by mikeywise(m): 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2012
Been married for one month and 2 days now, truly, women are indeed a blessing to us.
I am more focused now. Moat of the time, the only thing i think about is how to provide for my family.
I am so enjoying every bit of it.

1 Like

Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by megareal: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I'll be back in two months to brag. Keep the thread open.
undecided undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
Harbb: I've been married for two and a half years now. I can say that everyday comes with its own experience.
My wife is a lively woman. Sincerely she brings balance to my home. Anytime I come back home from work, I get refreshed by her company. Tbis makes me head home straight from work. Another thing about her is that she always wants me to help her with some household chores. Any help with these chores makes her happy. In this regard, I advise our newly weds to look out for what makes their spouses happy. Do it unto them. It helps stabilize the home.
In 2011 God blessed us with a lovely daughter. My little daughter is another bundle of joy to us. To show my little appreciation to my family, I take them out almost every other weekend.
Am pressed for time.
embarassed
Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2012
Coasting: I want to share an experience I had at home yesterday.

My wife (a queen to behold) went to see her aunt yesterday because her aunt requested her to come over. She promised to spend the night in her aunt's place.

On getting home after a hectic day at work, I was faced with the stack reality of being a bachelor for one night. It was indeed a herculean task fixing my meals myself and washing the dishes. The home was dead silence with no one to talk to. I for once felt the emptiness of being alone and yearned to be with her...Thanks for GSM

Women, indeed are blessing from God to us but most men are yet to realise this.
"crying"
Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by Ramcie(f): 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
Awwww. kiss kiss love reading love stories kiss
Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by DExplorer1: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
Ramcie: Awwww. kiss kiss love reading love stories kiss

1 Like

Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by mat2lock(m): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2012
Have been married for a year and 10months now,wasn't such an easy balance for the first 4months,cos differences were setting in,but I can proudly say since Nov 7th last year we have never slept quarreling with each other,cos I vowed not to nag unnecessarily again,do what makes us both Happy and most importantly pray together before going to bed...... It been working like Magic..... Hence My definition of Marriage,it a conscious determination to make ur home work and u are good to go with the right partner.......

2 Likes

Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by pendusky(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2012
PLS THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR MARRIED PEOPLE, we nid bouncer at the gate! Who I go even kal sef? Maybe Acid Family gud 4 d biz!!!

i can Rem last year when i got married to my queen through nairaland, I enjoy most of the activities at the event esp when Seun came to toast for me, 190 and its companions wer realy wondaful, acidtalk was a good chairman planing commitee.. The peak of my wedding was when pastor coastling told me u can now kiss the bride as we wan do the SHOW na my broda woke me up i woke up only to see pillow foams in ma mouth! grin grin

Am missing out! Shout out to my NL QUEEN booqee we will make it
Hapen in a Jiffy!
Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by kramer: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2012
All these affectionate name calling, i pray they dont turn to words like idiot and oloshi after 5years

Amen... its a prayer

1 Like

Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by shevon: 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2012
Lost my job 1st quarter of dis year but my wife still agreed to marry me evn wen I didn't have a job. The same week we met my dad n told, I got a job and d day after our marriage I got another one. I've been away from my wife since after 4days of being married to her I feel like I lost a limb. Seriously searching for a house in PHC so that she can come n join me. I don miss her too much.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
I am gaining more and more insights on this thread and my major objective for starting the thread is to provide all newly wed in the house an opportunity to share thier love and marital experience(s) so that others can learn.

I encourage newly weds in the house to come in and share their experience(s). Lets all join hands together to make this thread a reference points for intending couples in the house.

1 Like

Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by MrsChima(f): 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by Gracious10: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2012
190-the-clown:
i officially got married yesterday to my oyinbo and so loving marriage

Rotflmao!!

1 Like

Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by Gracious10: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2012
190-the-clown:
OP

Ignore wat those people я saying about me- I'm indeed married 2my oyinbo
And 2day after work she's jst told me we я havin peppersoup 4dinner

Women я indeed blessings from God

*Falls off chair laughing my heart off!* 190!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2012
I have suddenly discovered that marrying a very beautiful wife is one way to avoid cheating. Am not making a general statement but simply stating my view point.

My wife is very beautiful and carries herself with grace and glamour. I love her so much and continously make effort to get her the best of dresses and shoes available in the market to keep her constantly appealing to me.

It is therefore not surprising that each time I go out for a function with her other men (including married men) steal seductive looks at her. Am always so fulfiled each time we go out together knowing that I have an angel by my side.

I advice other married men in the house to treat their wives like angels...instead of wasting your time and hard earned resources on other babes, try to upgrade your wife and she will remain the best woman in the world for you.

7 Likes

Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by MrsChima(f): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2012
Coasting: I have suddenly discovered that marrying a very beautiful wife is one way to avoid cheating. Am not making a general statement but simply stating my view point.

My wife is very beautiful and carries herself with grace and glamour. I love her so much and continously make effort to get her the best of dresses and shoes available in the market to keep her constantly appealing to me.

It is therefore not surprising that each time I go out for a function with her other men (including married men) steal seductive looks at her. Am always so fulfiled each time we go out together knowing that I have an angel by my side.

I advice other married men in the house to treat their wives like angels...instead of wasting your time and hard earned resources on other babes, try to upgrade your wife and she will remain the best woman in the world for you.

I am sorry...did you say that marrying a beautiful woman prevent you from cheating As far as men looking at your wife...it doesn't matter if she is beautiful or not...a dog will hunt just to survive even if the chick is ugly.

1 Like

Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I am sorry...did you say that marrying a beautiful woman prevent you from cheating As far as men looking at your wife...it doesn't matter if she is beautiful or not...a dog will hunt just to survive even if the chick is ugly.

@Mrs Chima,
I only said I was stating a personal perspective, not a general statement.

1 Like

Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by OkwyOnyia: 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2012
Folks, i have enjoyed reading your marital experiences. I have been married for 3 months and half. Marriage is sweet if you get it right. But then, the word 'right' doesn't exist in isolation. The couples must work hard to make it enjoyable. I have absolutely enjoyed mine. I could not have made a better choice. I can describe my transition from bachelorhood as a switch from disorder to order. My wife has brought so much stability into my life. Although things have been tough since after wedding: paying off some wedding expenses, paying for our brand new car, house rent at al, she nonetheless understands that it can only be for a while. My wife is my pride and joy. A day without her is like an eternity in misery. I doff my hat for her and all women.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by MrsChima(f): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
Coasting:

@Mrs Chima,
I only said I was stating a personal perspective, not a general statement.

That was a vapid personal perspective when beauty or lack of beauty has nothing to do with one's willingness not to cheat. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here by dollypi(m): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

That was a vapid personal perspective when beauty or lack of beauty has nothing to do with one's willingness not to cheat. Simple.

Calm down jor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15-year-old Girl Commits Suicide After Nude Snapchat Video Shared / show / My Neighbour's Wife Is Tempting Me-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.