Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Fashola Urges Lagosians To Walk Rather Than Drive Whenever Possible - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fashola Urges Lagosians To Walk Rather Than Drive Whenever Possible (10158 Views)

Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua / Lagosians In Highbrow Areas May Be Drinking Own Faeces –investigation / Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Walk Rather Than Drive Whenever Possible by mejai(m): 10:52am On Oct 18, 2012
Jah rasta man! I me fit find ya way ina me ganja and boooooooooze in da club den find der way trek home. Ah! Fashola take ya time.
Inspiration!!!
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Walk Rather Than Drive Whenever Possible by relaxbeauty: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2012
Fashola was only trying to advice us for our own good....we're the one ones who will reap the health benefits.
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Walk Rather Than Drive Whenever Possible by Venchy: 11:32am On Oct 18, 2012
relaxbeauty: Fashola was only trying to advice us for our own good....we're the one ones who will reap the health benefits.

God bless you my dear for your understanding, indirectly, it's all about individual health and to reduce pollution but an average Nigerians lack all this basic knowledge and say FASH is bringing OYINBO style.

The same way FELA PREACHES but my people just didn't get it until he passed away.

Wake up Ignorant and keep your 4*4 inside your compound.
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Walk Rather Than Drive Whenever Possible by tunspear(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2012
he that is righteous should cast the first stone,,, fashola should start walking instead of driving, i'll be so glad to be his humble follower... Lolzzz
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Walk Rather Than Drive Whenever Possible by harlos: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
rafhell: i am totally in support plus a complete ban on okadas.
gone are does days growing up in lagos when one can walk home from bus-stop but these days we rather take okada.
hmmm... Plus a COMPLETE ban on okadas which nowadays is ur easiest ride to ur bus-stop, do u think it won't affect u if they ban okadas in lagos completely.
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Walk Rather Than Drive Whenever Possible by GeorgeD1(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2012
again, they should do more than just talk. let them lead by example! angry
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Walk Rather Than Drive Whenever Possible by Omofranca(f): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2012
Unfortunately we have have the wrong social notion or mentality that only the poor or suffering use 'legedis benz.' The late Ojukwu once commented that when he attempted to jog in the US, he was stopped by several Nigerians offering to give him a ride! If a local council chairman here is seen walking to his destination, he is likely to be sneered at that he has not yet 'chopped' enough money.
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Walk Rather Than Drive Whenever Possible by GeorgeD1(m): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2012
you are right, omofranca.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All I Need To Know On Cervical Cerclage In Nigeria Including How Much It Cost / COVID-19 Update For December 3 2020 In Nigeria / COVID-19: Itel Mobile Partners With Lagos Food Bank To Give Back To Ipaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.