Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital (15659 Views)

Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State / Suicide Bomber Attacks Potiskum, Yobe / Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2012
mmmustapha: illiteracy will kill u

i pray JTF kill you and all your families and brothers in the north.
ffucking cows

1 Like

Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by mmmustapha(m): 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2012
Oh Allah illiteracy is a disease, I dnt knw y some monkeys like abusing islam,am proud to b a muslim
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by Beaf1: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2012
rafhell:

olodo, mr sponsored bokoharam apologist. you don bring your smelly cow brain come here again. why not say the truth for once in ur wasted miserable life and admit that bokoharam is islamic and it is evil.. and they are the onces responsible for all the bombings and senseless killings of innocent people.
God will judge you and yours fellow boko mallams.

^
gOAT!
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by GeorgeD1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2012
boko haram: the scorn of the earth! angry
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by mmmustapha(m): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
jude33084:

Mahukaci! LUNATIC grin
have u taken ur medicine
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
eduson55: A day shall never pass Nigeria without
one bad news?

Man did you see that white girl run while the men simply ducked. she did not even fling her handbag grin grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by bright007(f): 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2012
rafhell: ISLAM IS ALL ABOUT VIOLENCE. CHECK THE HISTORY OF ITS FOUNDATION. THE MODERATE MUSLIMS ARE JUST TRYING TO EVADE THE EVIL SIDE OF ISLAM WHILE THE REAL MUSLIMS, THOSE LIVING BY THE EXAMPLES OF THEIR DEAD LEADER(PISS BE UPON HIM), ARE THE ONES BOMBING AND KILLING INNOCENT CIVILIANS
The bolded just cracked me up!gringringringringrin
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by IkennaNweke(m): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2012
Islam is a religion of piss,that is why there is peace in the northern part of Nigeria and the whole Arab world.Jesus is lord .QED
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by abarry001: 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
rafhell: these bloody muslim virgin hunters will never give up.

Why do u said these bloody muslim virgin? why do u attached the word muslim to this matter? if u don't have something good to say is better u keep mute.
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by julius900(m): 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
O.M.G wen will ol dis stop?.....sha d lord is their muscle
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by lekkie073(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
franchizy: Islam is a religion of peace and have no hands in all this bombings and killings. Boko Haram are not muslims. We muslims dont shed blood. We are a religion of peace. I get angry when people keep accussing muslibombing or killings in the North. Majority of the culprits for these bombings and killings are christians who have nothing doing in the North. May Allah bless and help Nigeria
sharap there! terrorist wink
franchizy: Islam is a religion of peace and have no hands in all this bombings and killings. Boko Haram are not muslims. We muslims dont shed blood. We are a religion of peace. I get angry when people keep accussing muslibombing or killings in the North. Majority of the culprits for these bombings and killings are christians who have nothing doing in the North. May Allah bless and help Nigeria
sharap there! terrorist
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by Rick9(m): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2012
Ceefrankiehowdy: bad news...is potiskum yobe state capital?
i wonder oh. Na Damaturu me be know oh. Abeg Op confirm the story jor
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by Sevenpound: 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2012
Ceefrankiehowdy: bad news...is potiskum yobe state capital?
last time i checked, it was damaturu
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by lacasa: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2012
rafhell:

olodo, mr sponsored bokoharam apologist. you don bring your smelly cow brain come here again. why not say the truth for once in ur wasted miserable life and admit that bokoharam is islamic and it is evil.. and they are the onces responsible for all the bombings and senseless killings of innocent people.
God will judge you and yours fellow boko mallams.

No need to exchange words wt ds illiterate cos;

1. i can't even make sense of dis jibberish u put down

2. Due to 1 (above) u dnt sound intelligent enough 4 me undecided

BYe grin
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by Fornorth(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2012
Mad Cow: JTF should feel free to shoot any muthafucker wearing a kaftan, tying a turban and/or wearing hijab...
that is why drinking alchohol is bad.
Re: Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital by GeorgeD1(m): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2012
ha, ha, ha! and they said this was a religion of peace?! i laugh with clenched teeth! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aso Villa Crises Mirror Nigeria’s Broken State / Governors Silent After Meeting With Buhari Over Insecurity / Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.