Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution (18090 Views)

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 / 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by Opeoluwaadewole: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
l think is time for Npf to restrategised thru proper re-orientation of the force
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by cheleku(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
JOHNBULL4040: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

MY NAME IS JOHNBULL. ONE OF MY COUSINS WAS AMONGST THE FOUR YOUNG MEN GRUESOMELY BURNT ALIVE IN ALUU.

AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, I INTEND TO AVENGE HIS/THEIR DEATHS!

WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE YOUNG MEN IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER THEY COMMITTED A CRIME OR NOT, IS BY EVERY HUMANE STANDARD, VERY DISTURBING AND BEYOND BELIEF.

WHAT THESE ALUU PEOPLE DID TO THEIR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS CLEARLY SUGGEST THAT THEY ARE A VERY SICK COMMUNITY.

FROM THE VIDEO WE ALL WATCHED, NOT EVEN ONE PERSON RAISED A FINGER TO HELP THESE POOR BOYS.

EVEN ANIMALS ARE NOT SLAUGHTERED THIS WAY.

I HAVE ASSEMBLED A 30-MAN SQUAD TO GO INTO THE ALUU COMMUNITY AND MASSACARE EVERYONE IN SIGHT.

I HAVE ALSO INSTRUCTED A SPECIAL TEAM TO FIND AND SHOOT THE VC OF UNIPORT FOR SUPPORTING THE BRUTAL KILLINGS OF THESE BOYS.

I AM ONLY GIVING THIS ADVANCED WARNING TO THE VC OF UNIPORT, AND THE ALUU COMMUNITY, JUST TO TORMENT THEM, THE WAY THEY TORMENTED THESE 4 YOUNG MEN.

I WILL ADVICE THE POLICE AND OTHER SECURITY OUTFITS TO PLEASE STAY OUT OF THE MATTER DURING THE OPERATIONS, THE WAY THEY MADE THEMSELVES UNAVALIABLE DURING THE MURDER.

ANYONE WHO DELIBRATELY INTERFERS, WILL BECOME A LEGITIMATE TARGET BOTH DURING AND AFTER THE OPERATIONS.

FOR THOSE WHO DOUBT THIS WARNING, PLEASE WAIT & SEE!!

PLEASE DIRECT COMMENTS TO : johnbull4040@yahoo.com
The jabbering of another sociopath.
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by Callotti: 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2012
This 'Johnbull' of a fellow don provide the much necessary comic relief for this thread. grin
NL. . . abeg let me baff today e jor ooooh.
Even me ewa and dodo don cold finish. . . . cheesy

Does anyone else wanno quote 'GyonBoo'? cheesy
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by Policewoman(f): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2012

MY NAME IS JOHNBULL. ONE OF MY COUSINS WAS AMONGST THE FOUR YOUNG MEN GRUESOMELY BURNT ALIVE IN ALUU.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE YOUNG MEN IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER THEY COMMITTED A CRIME OR NOT, IS BY EVERY HUMANE STANDARD, VERY DISTURBING AND BEYOND BELIEF.

WHAT THESE ALUU PEOPLE DID TO THEIR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS CLEARLY SUGGEST THAT THEY ARE A VERY SICK COMMUNITY.

FROM THE VIDEO WE ALL WATCHED, NOT EVEN ONE PERSON RAISED A FINGER TO HELP THESE POOR BOYS.

I HAVE ASSEMBLED A 30-MAN SQUAD TO GO INTO THE ALUU COMMUNITY AND MASSACARE EVERYONE IN SIGHT.

I HAVE ALSO INSTRUCTED A SPECIAL TEAM TO FIND AND SHOOT THE VC OF UNIPORT FOR SUPPORTING THE BRUTAL KILLINGS OF THESE BOYS.

I AM ONLY GIVING THIS ADVANCED WARNING TO THE VC OF UNIPORT, AND THE ALUU COMMUNITY, JUST TO TORMENT THEM, THE WAY THEY TORMENTED THESE 4 YOUNG MEN.

I WILL ADVICE THE POLICE AND OTHER SECURITY OUTFITS TO PLEASE STAY OUT OF THE MATTER DURING THE OPERATIONS, THE WAY THEY MADE THEMSELVES UNAVALIABLE DURING THE MURDER.

ANYONE WHO DELIBRATELY INTERFERS, WILL BECOME A LEGITIMATE TARGET BOTH DURING AND AFTER THE OPERATIONS.

I need to arrest you mr man, for treason.
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by chucky234(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2012
Seem the social media is pushing our competent policemen far this time,the dismissal is a good step and he should be tried if found guilty then jail him for 30 years.
We are patiently waiting to see how this whole ends,police and the judiciary is under immense pressure.
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2012
All this goes to show that the police is not as handicapped as we all think, the public interest has spurred them to do their jobs.
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2012

see dis liverless chicken
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by regime: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2012
May God forgive us all.
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by toboy: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2012
packman: [size=40pt]KILL THEM ALL

BURN THEM ALL

FORGIVE THEM NOT

FORGIVE NONE angry angry angry angry angry

JUSTICE FOR ALUU4[/size]
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by cap28: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
i hope the bas.tard is charged with being an accessory to murder so that if he is convicted he receives a hefty prison sentence - the scumbag was entrusted with enforcing law and order but resorted to jungle justice instead. You would have thought that as a policeman he would know better, this is a clear cut example of dereliction of duty and he should face the full force of the law.

For those of you questioning his immediate dismissal - would you continue to keep in your employment a person who was accused of taking part in a lynching? And lets not forget that this man was not just an ordinary member of the public but someone entrusted with maintaining law and order. His employers did the right thing in dismissing and charging him, i dont know about you but in my book involvement in a lynching by a policeman while supposedly carrying out work related duties constitutes gross misconduct deserving of automatic dismissal. can you imagine what a foreigner would have thought of our country upon seeing this man in police uniform partaking in a lynching? No wonder the rest of the world laughs at us.

This thug chose to conduct himself like a common criminal and should therefore be treated like one.
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
ItsModella:
With this rant of yours, what differentiates you from the people who killed your cousin? Or do you not realize that if you kill them, you become equally as guilty as they are? Letting justice run its due course is the only way you can achieve the leverage you so much desire.

God bless you itsModella my model...helep tell am o...some people taya me
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by gloxy24: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
chai
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by hardbody: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2012

in your shoes, i will hit first and apologise later

1 Like

Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by Double194(m): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
lalaosky:

dude, i aint directing nada to you...go ahead with your stupid move and get caught by the law...justice is being served and you want to go ahead act like you are clark kent...this aint an advice but a corrective measure to you before you end up like the victims...i cant wait to pour my anger on you when your face litters NL and other media outlet!!

Anybody directing his/her comment to your mail is a certified DUNCE...a foooooooollll....aint nobody begging you...go ahead and loose the unappreciated gifts that being a free citizen brings

direct your comments ko, navigate your comment ni!...MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW!!
WORD.
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by Whymee: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2012
In as much as we continue watching Nigerian Movie, our psychological orientation will remain in the BOX.

Series of Nigerian Movie has such scene and such DOP of such movie will not use such media to enlighten the public on what legal steps and action to take.

Such scene in movie ends up as Jungle justice and the movie continue as our way of life.
Movies are use to correct society problems and issues like this,
But in Nigeria movies, what do you see.

Barbaric attitude, jungle justice, scene promoting lesbianism, armed robbery, money ritualist, cultism, immoral sex, drugs, smoking, same sex marriage, arson, fornication, fetism etc.

Few enlighten members of the society have stopped watching these movies, unfortunately majority still glue to their seat watching these films to while away time due to poverty, unemployment, social reason.
99% of the movies need to be check before public viewing.

GOD HELP US.

STOP NIGERIAN MOVIES NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by upuphim(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2012
@ Lalaosky
With names you called those in the NPF and your recommendation for better brains, I hope you are grooming your younger ones to join the NPF? Otherwise you will not have the brains of your dream in that uniform.

@Johnbull4040
Two wrongs cannot make it right. Do not increase the blood of innocent with planned revenge, leave vengeance for God.

Above all, I want the general public not to call for the head of the Policeman because anybody labelled armed robber in the mind of Nigerians especially victims of armed robbery attack do not wish such lives to be spared. May I ask this question- what investigation would have been done to ascertain if the 4 students were innocent at such situation, when tension was high? Who are friends to the NPF today, that Police can rely for accurate information? If you (that is reading this mail) cannot give Police information, you do not have to blame Police for their action i.e. if that relation of the victim who witness the lynching has gone to Police Station that her brother was not an armed robber, I think Police rescue mission would have been a success. This is my candid opinion, you are entitled to call me names.
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by upuphim(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
@whymee
You spoke mind on Nigerian movies, more grease to your elbow. I am strongly behind you o o o o o
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by idlaw2k3(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2012
osymerga: All those that took part in the killing of the Aluu4 have been placed on the HIT LIST for Cancellation.My advice to them is to make the prison their new home now,cos they will never be free outside the high wall anymore.
Very correct! Those suspects arrested are as good as DEAD whether they will be convicted or not. In fact it will be much better for them to be convicted and locked up than being released
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by sunnyp1(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
santuse: Pls i need the link to watch that Aluu video
. Na 3310 Nokia u dey use...? cool
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by misreal(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2012
Wat shud be our prblm z nt justice to d killers bt wer d students r spending eternity.We will all die smeday so pls my ppl repent so dat u will make heaven wen u die.
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by saudatu(m): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2012
idupaul:

http://citizensplatform.net/2012/10/aluu-4-police-sergeant-dismissed-faces-prosecution/

''we need reorientation from the families and to the various worship centres'' FACT NOTHING MORE!
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by Technocracy: 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2012
This is a good one coming from the Nigerian police, but i think they can do better than just that.
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by banki(m): 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2012
oga johnbull hold your fire theres time for everything time to be stupid and a time to keep quiet.

this subject has generated so much attention becuse it was caught on camera, in allu in portharcourt and watching it was painful, now lets look at the MUbi massacre, they caalled names and shot them one by one christian muslim hausa ibo yoruba kanuri etc, the only thing we know they had in common was that they are students.

we must direct our anger to our state governments and Fedral government to ensure that students in all tetiary institutions in nigeria are protected, infact government must be responsible for any such incidence ever again, laws must be passed insuraance companies must be ready ......

my own opinion jonbull hold your unwarranted fire
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
so na Mba be im surname eh?.if i may ask this policeman no be igbo man he be? sad
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by feminancy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2012

someting tells me dis guy is death seriouse. Dont underestimate dis mind.
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by tyson55(m): 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
lefulefu: so na Mba be im surname eh?.if i may ask this policeman no be igbo man he be? sad

Shallow minded ignorant twerp!
Must everything be about trabilism in your dictionary?
Poor sod!
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by homealone2(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2012
He who killed with a sword shall die by the sword, crucify dem all the same way the students were killed.
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by thegeorgy(f): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2012
mbanu Johnbull,you cant go and kill everybody in ALLU community...that makes u worse than them.we are trying to put a stop to mob action and u wanna start one shocked.dont worry cousin of the boys,God will definitely let justice reign.thank God for social media and the rest which is putting pressure on the authorities.if u do that u will only debase youself to the level of animal and barbarian those people are,because at the end of the day there are innocent ones among them you want to kill for nothing same way ur cousin or cousins wey brutally kill.eye for eye is not the solution at the moment.those people am sure will be severely dealt with accordingly.lets all keep mounting pressure on the authority and justice will prevail.oh nna,please....WAR IS NEVER THE ANSWER.LET THE AUTHORITY HANDLE THIS,LETS NOT TAKE LAWS INTO OUR HANDS ANYMORE.ENOUGH OF THIS.....Allu community and host of other Nigerian community am sure have learnt their lesson the HARD way right now with these boys dat(may the souls rest in peace)we should always alert the authority or let them handle things properly.Nobody has the right to take anybody's life.neither Allu community,nor YOU nor other Nigerians or the world at large....thank you.
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by thegeorgy(f): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2012
lemme add this because i have not heard it mentioned anywhere.....STUDENT UNION GOVERNMENT,MAKA CHUKWU,TRY AND BE LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR STUDENT NAU....its not just the duty of the police,THE POLICE HAS A ROLE TO PLAY,COMMUNITY HEAD HAS A ROLE TO PLAY,STUDENT UNION GOVERNMENT TOO.where was the student union government PRESIDENT?WHAT DID THEY DO TO HELP THOSE INNOCENT BOYS FROM THE HANDS OF THAT IGNORANT COMMUNITY PEOPLE.students most often suffer in the hands of the communities where the schools are located and the students union do absolutely nothing,its not fait at all.STUDENT GOVERNMENT PLEASE BUCKLE YOUR SHOES and sit up!

1 Like

Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by nairaman66(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
Scape Goat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo / Police Arraign Six Robbery Suspects Who Raided Commercial Bank In Ondo [photos] / Nigerian Man Jailed 15 Years For Selling Drug That Killed Teenager In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.