Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution (18089 Views)

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 / 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by Callotti: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
Please. . .where is Johnbull? cheesy
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by Johndoe100(m): 2:27am On Oct 18, 2012
Why are you all responding to JOHNBULL4040? The guy is a chronic fantasist. Aluu is an Ikwerre village in Ikwerre local government. If the fool goes there he will not come back. He knows this, so he comes here to mouth off.

Johnbull, me be Rivers boy. I dare you to show face for Ikwerre land. I have sent word to some Ikwerre boys to organize an "appropriate welcome" for you. I really dislike noise makers like you.
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 18, 2012
JOHNBULL4040: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

MY NAME IS JOHNBULL. ONE OF MY COUSINS WAS AMONGST THE FOUR YOUNG MEN GRUESOMELY BURNT ALIVE IN ALUU.

AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, I INTEND TO AVENGE HIS/THEIR DEATHS!

WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE YOUNG MEN IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER THEY COMMITTED A CRIME OR NOT, IS BY EVERY HUMANE STANDARD, VERY DISTURBING AND BEYOND BELIEF.

WHAT THESE ALUU PEOPLE DID TO THEIR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS CLEARLY SUGGEST THAT THEY ARE A VERY SICK COMMUNITY.

FROM THE VIDEO WE ALL WATCHED, NOT EVEN ONE PERSON RAISED A FINGER TO HELP THESE POOR BOYS.

EVEN ANIMALS ARE NOT SLAUGHTERED THIS WAY.

I HAVE ASSEMBLED A 30-MAN SQUAD TO GO INTO THE ALUU COMMUNITY AND MASSACARE EVERYONE IN SIGHT.

I HAVE ALSO INSTRUCTED A SPECIAL TEAM TO FIND AND SHOOT THE VC OF UNIPORT FOR SUPPORTING THE BRUTAL KILLINGS OF THESE BOYS.

I AM ONLY GIVING THIS ADVANCED WARNING TO THE VC OF UNIPORT, AND THE ALUU COMMUNITY, JUST TO TORMENT THEM, THE WAY THEY TORMENTED THESE 4 YOUNG MEN.

I WILL ADVICE THE POLICE AND OTHER SECURITY OUTFITS TO PLEASE STAY OUT OF THE MATTER DURING THE OPERATIONS, THE WAY THEY MADE THEMSELVES UNAVALIABLE DURING THE MURDER.

ANYONE WHO DELIBRATELY INTERFERS, WILL BECOME A LEGITIMATE TARGET BOTH DURING AND AFTER THE OPERATIONS.

FOR THOSE WHO DOUBT THIS WARNING, PLEASE WAIT & SEE!!

PLEASE DIRECT COMMENTS TO : johnbull4040@yahoo.com
If u want to shoot, shoot, don't talk.
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by Theben(m): 10:31am On Oct 18, 2012
Callotti: Please. . .where is Johnbull? cheesy

lolz, don't you think you'll make a good comedienne should you venture into the enterainment industry? Your posts are hilarious
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by fairygeh(f): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2012
JOHNBULL4040: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

MY NAME IS JOHNBULL. ONE OF MY COUSINS WAS AMONGST THE FOUR YOUNG MEN GRUESOMELY BURNT ALIVE IN ALUU.

AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, I INTEND TO AVENGE HIS/THEIR DEATHS!

WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE YOUNG MEN IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER THEY COMMITTED A CRIME OR NOT, IS BY EVERY HUMANE STANDARD, VERY DISTURBING AND BEYOND BELIEF.

WHAT THESE ALUU PEOPLE DID TO THEIR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS CLEARLY SUGGEST THAT THEY ARE A VERY SICK COMMUNITY.

FROM THE VIDEO WE ALL WATCHED, NOT EVEN ONE PERSON RAISED A FINGER TO HELP THESE POOR BOYS.

EVEN ANIMALS ARE NOT SLAUGHTERED THIS WAY.

I HAVE ASSEMBLED A 30-MAN SQUAD TO GO INTO THE ALUU COMMUNITY AND MASSACARE EVERYONE IN SIGHT.

I HAVE ALSO INSTRUCTED A SPECIAL TEAM TO FIND AND SHOOT THE VC OF UNIPORT FOR SUPPORTING THE BRUTAL KILLINGS OF THESE BOYS.

I AM ONLY GIVING THIS ADVANCED WARNING TO THE VC OF UNIPORT, AND THE ALUU COMMUNITY, JUST TO TORMENT THEM, THE WAY THEY TORMENTED THESE 4 YOUNG MEN.

I WILL ADVICE THE POLICE AND OTHER SECURITY OUTFITS TO PLEASE STAY OUT OF THE MATTER DURING THE OPERATIONS, THE WAY THEY MADE THEMSELVES UNAVALIABLE DURING THE MURDER.

ANYONE WHO DELIBRATELY INTERFERS, WILL BECOME A LEGITIMATE TARGET BOTH DURING AND AFTER THE OPERATIONS.

FOR THOSE WHO DOUBT THIS WARNING, PLEASE WAIT & SEE!!

PLEASE DIRECT COMMENTS TO : johnbull4040@yahoo.com
. L O L.i can feel ur pain but take it easy.
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by fairygeh(f): 11:46am On Oct 18, 2012
Callotti: Please. . .where is Johnbull? cheesy
. He is in Allu community executing his plans. grin grin grin
Re: ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution by walexbiz(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2012
I see alot of people casting anger on the dreadful act comitted by the Mob in aluu community, but the root cause of their actions have not been subjected to common reasoning, even the policeman who encouraged the mob to kill those student has not been asked why he encouraged such a disdainful act, yet we are all throwing emotions up laying faults to where it doesn't belong.

First and foremost the real person who can uravel the mystery behind this inhuman act is the man who called them thieves. I will like to know if truly this are guys are his creditor or cultist who came to collect their monthly dues, but whatever they are their killing still remain unjust.

If the boys had gone in the daylight to collect their money they may not have been rounded up, if the mob had'nt lost faith in the judicial system they would have hnded them to the police, if the police had been allowed to do their jobs effectively without interference this would not have happened.

The criminal here is neither the police, the alarmist, the boys nor the mob but rather the society thats keep still and allow the
police job to be interferred upon. A breakdown of what happened there showed that those the mob does'nt trust the police to deliver justice, so they decide to take justice in their own hand while police is not shielded from any sort of interference so those the policemen allowed junglejustice to be done.

So while you all castigate the mob I want you all to look inside and ask yourself if you had never asked someone to interceed for you when you commit an offence wethere minor or major, or you have never uttered the word do you know who I am. And until we accord and give the police the desired respect and support they need such disdainful act will never cease to repeat itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo / Police Arraign Six Robbery Suspects Who Raided Commercial Bank In Ondo [photos] / Nigerian Man Jailed 15 Years For Selling Drug That Killed Teenager In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.