Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova (47923 Views)

Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) / Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song / Listen To Tonto Dikeh New Music – Itz Ova + Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by wildeyeq(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2012

Tonto Dike has released two new singles "Hi' and "Itz Ova"

Listen and let's know your thoughts abeg o! Here's mine This #POKO Cry for Attention...

Listen To Both Here

Download Itz Ova Here

Download Hi Here

http://wildeyeq./2012/10/17/this-poko-cry-for-attention/ grin grin shocked shocked grin grin

Hey guys, I posted this yesterday and since then all hell has been let loose. grin I have gone through most of the comments and it's been one hilarious journey so far. But another person brings another perspective to the table; his name is Steve Harris and I think you might want to read what he has to say. I did and I liked it. Here goes http://wildeyeq./2012/10/18/steve-harris-lessonsfromtontodikeh/
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by eduson55(m): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2012

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by yuzedo: 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2012
Tonto Dike, Jim Iyke, Sina Rambo, Speedy Darlington and Vic-O are all musicians from Nigeria..... Lord, pray, what have we done to offend thee?? cry embarassed undecided

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
She tried! More grease to her 'toto'... grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by chucky234(m): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
Tonto Dikeh na musician again,I sidon dey wait oooo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by cheddarking(m): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
yuzedo: Tonto Dike, Jim Iyke, Sina Rambo, Speedy Darlington and Vic-O are all musicians from Nigeria..... Lord, pray, what have we done to offend thee?? cry embarassed undecided

Imagine the above 'artistes' coming together to collabo on a track...

The Wackness Allstars...

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by MadCow1: 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
MY GAWD..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I will be needing therapy for this... Even AUTOTUNE couldnt save this track.. DARN!!!

I cant wait to see this thread on the frontpage...

WARNING: The song you are about to download may cause depression, drowsiness, dellusion and can also make you commit suicide. Please do not play this music if you are driving, operating heavy or potentially dangerous machinery, a nursing mother, have suffered from acute depression lately, have a hearing problem, prone to epilleptic attacks, have a history of high blood pressure or are still alive..

TONTO DIKE can not be held liable for any injuries or death that occurs as a result of listening to this song.. Listeners discretion is strongly advised..

People living in areas affected by flooding are especially advised to stay away from this song as it may lead you to commit suicide by drowning..

THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH, NATURAL DISASTER and COMMUNICATIONS strongly discourages everyone from listening to this song.. LISTENERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG!!

113 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by abbeyty(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2012
na by force to sing ? geni baby sings better pass this this toto dicck.
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by slimming: 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
she is Mulch-talented in drama and music.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Fhemmmy: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2012
Listening to it now, will be back to comment . . . Lol
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by osazeeiyeks(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2012
High was an exercise in total rubbish.

Its ova was a shining platform for snypa as tonto no try o
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by abiki(f): 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mad Cow: MY GAWD..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I will be needing therapy for this... Even AUTOTUNE couldnt save this track.. DARN!!!

WARNING: The song you are about to download may cause depression, drowsiness, dellusion and can also make you commit suicide. Please do not play this music if you are driving, operating heavy or potentially dangerous machinery, a nursing mother, have suffered from acute depression lately, have a hearing problem, prone to epilleptic attacks, have a history of high blood pressure or are still alive..

TONTO DIKE can not be held liable for any injuries or death that occurs as a result of listening to this song.. Listeners discretion is strongly advised..

People living in areas affected by flooding are especially advised to stay away from this song as it may lead you to commit suicide by drowning..

THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH, NATURAL DISASTER and COMMUNICATIONS strongly discourages everyone from listening to this song.. LISTENERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG!!

grin grin grin grin grin. You're mean. Gosh. Na real mad cow you be grin
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by preselect(m): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2012

Guy u wicked o grin
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Super1759: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2012
toro toro dike and her song jus made ma day with laughter! Singing na by force?

Choiiii..I HAVE die***
grin grin cheesy
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by SlyIg(f): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2012

You were planning for this! There is no how you can deny that fact. Hahaha...

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by abiki(f): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2012
cheddarking:

Imagine the above 'artistes' coming together to collabo on a track...

The Wackness Allstars...

Hahahhaha. This is getting interesting. Patiently sipping *alomo* and waiting for the comments.
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Fhemmmy: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
osazeeiyeks: High was an exercise in total rubbish.

Its ova was a shining platform for snypa as tonto no try o

I would rather title the singer as Snypa featuring Tonto . . .

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
I choked! lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Intrepid1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
Listening to her junk is like masturb.ating with an iron sponge... What a load of madafakking rabbish!

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by LesbianBoy(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
HATERS!!!!! STFU atleast this her song better pass genevieve nnaji SONG "No more crying oooo......I go punch, i go kick, if you touch me i will BITE you till you cry" whats that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by candieangel12(f): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
Please people should stop abusing auto-tune **cough cough**(tonto dike). Auto tune can't save a horrible voice. I really tried to like her music but my ears couldn't stand the pain any longer. Babe stick to your mediocre acting, atleast that one is better than your singing
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
Nairalanders, suggest a proper title for those 'jingles'
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by otumfour(m): 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2012
grin
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Bluekite: 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2012
It is official, the whole Nigeria people have gone mad, even auto-tune could not save the toto Joystick, just imagine if she did not use it
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Foxybone(m): 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2012

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... BECAUSE YOU WROTE THIS, I HEREBY REFUSE TO LISTEN TO THE SONG grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by sunny4life(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
sheyie2007: She tried! More grease to her 'toto'... grin grin
I agree with u...lol grin
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
Intrepid!:
Listening to her junk is like masturb.ating with an iron sponge... What a load of madafakking rabbish!
lol
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
My ears are bleeding from this crap she called music. Imagine a song with her, Sina Rambo, Vic-O and Speed Darlington...omo, na death of music be dat o.
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Fhemmmy: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2012
Intrepid!:

You wicked small oh . . tongue

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Super1759: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2012
but seriously, her producer and manager need to visit ALUU and have a free holiday there

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Bluekite: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2012
No marketer will ever agree to pirate this song, this na bad market grin

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by mcevans1(m): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2012

Chai! C bad market ohh cheesy cheesy! She pour sand for your Garri before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malwedhe By King Monada Video, Mp3 Download And Lyrics In English / Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry / Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.