Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova (48154 Views)

Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) / Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song / Listen To Tonto Dikeh New Music – Itz Ova + Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2012
At least it's better than justin beiber.. wink
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by masterpiecer(m): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Foxybone(m): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2012
It is not her fault, after all, other nollywood moons ventured into music when they were banned. I remember Nigeria having a hell of a year that time. Then this crap... SMH.... This is the worst in the history of F.uck ups angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by LesbianBoy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2012
sheyie2007: She tried! More grease to her 'toto'... grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by sturvs: 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by deshclones(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
Nawaoh.............chic is trying so hard to be like jennifer lopez...combining her acting and wack music skills....both the producer,mixer,and tonto herself should be shot...what wackness

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by MadCow1: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
deshclones: Nawaoh.............chic is trying so hard to be like jennifer lopez...combining her acting and wack music skills....both the producer,mixer,and tonto herself should be shot...what wackness

NOOOOOOOO!!! angry

Take all of them to Aluu community for a show!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by otumfour(m): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
sheyie2007: At least it's better than justin beiber.. wink

lay off tht crack undecided
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by abiki(f): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
Her followers on twitter are going crazy over the song. SMDH. The only logical person that told her the truth was barraged with insults.
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Foxybone(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2012
sturvs: seriously tho. worris this lol.

tonto dikeh its over mp3 download

tonto dikeh hi(get high) mp3 download

Nna, better come and remove this shit from here, na wa oh, you even get mind dey post the downlaod link on board..... SMH
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by candieangel12(f): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2012

I dislike J.Beib's music with a passion BUT I must admit, his music is like that of the legendary MJ compared to this wack-asss Tonto Dick's songs
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by kemisolafilani: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2012
Laff wan kill me finish o. You guys need to read this review of Tonto Dikeh's two new singles, hehehehe...http:///QVm5dd
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2012
abiki: Her followers on twitter are going crazy over the song. SMDH. The only logical person that told her the truth was barraged with insults.

na people we de yash am support am for twitter
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by otumfour(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2012

bieber sings to millions, this 1 sings to toto studio walls......now wht undecided....even tha auto tune machine sounds like its China made......
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
Luckily, I hung out on twitter a while ago before popping in here to see the thread....
I know better than wasting my MB grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by tunapawizzy: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mad Cow: MY GAWD..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I will be needing therapy for this... Even AUTOTUNE couldnt save this track.. DARN!!!

I cant wait to see this thread on the frontpage...

WARNING: The song you are about to download may cause depression, drowsiness, dellusion and can also make you commit suicide. Please do not play this music if you are driving, operating heavy or potentially dangerous machinery, a nursing mother, have suffered from acute depression lately, have a hearing problem, prone to epilleptic attacks, have a history of high blood pressure or are still alive..

TONTO DIKE can not be held liable for any injuries or death that occurs as a result of listening to this song.. Listeners discretion is strongly advised..

People living in areas affected by flooding are especially advised to stay away from this song as it may lead you to commit suicide by drowning..

THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH, NATURAL DISASTER and COMMUNICATIONS strongly discourages everyone from listening to this song.. LISTENERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG!!

LMFAO OLOSHI NI IWO BOBO YI O

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Bluekite: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2012
kemisola filani: Laff wan kill me finish o. You guys need to read this review of Tonto Dikeh's two new singles, hehehehe...http:///QVm5dd
Beaware of this Guy, that link is virus for that contains keylogger, we are corrently tracking this guy, will are setting up a trap for him to fall in, and he will soon
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2012
abiki: Her followers on twitter are going crazy over the song. SMDH. The only logical person that told her the truth was barraged with insults.
What do you expect from HER followers
If you are bored, use the hashtag #POKO and laugh your head off grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by dammytosh: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2012
God help us and save us from this torture.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2012
Chai

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
After fighting on twitter i don't have the appetite for her song.
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by candieangel12(f): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
Just got on her twitter page && I am beyond shocked at the amount of followers that are telling her that her song is amazing, that she was original,and other rubbish. Someone should call ALUU on all these her rubbish followers becos they are encouraging her to continue trying to sing, before you know it she will follow their advice and come out with more songs which will cause more harm than good. I don't want majority of Nigerians to go deaf!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by LesbianBoy(m): 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2012
The song is kinda cool but the beat sounds "Childish" Thumbs down for the Producer jor!
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by koolJ1(f): 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by chreldb(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2012
grin grin grin grin
masterpiecer: grin grin grin grin grin grin

LWKM. I havent listened to the song but this is just to funny
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by chreldb(m): 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
masterpiecer: grin grin grin grin grin grin

LWKM. I havent listened to the song but this is just to funny
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by MadCow1: 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
Na wah sha!!

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Ebonykayomoba: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
Total crap.. And if you see Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω she is being hailed on twitter, U̶̲̥̅̊ go fear asslicking na. Tufia, she is so vain!she no reach Nicky Minaj A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ she d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ jump Abeg wetin Nicky minaj go come do
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2012
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2012
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2012
Usually I don't do this buh!!! angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Ebonykayomoba: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mad Cow: Na wah sha!!
L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾ this guy U̶̲̥̅̊ wicked o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beyonce’s Lion King Album Flopped In The UK After Being Downloaded Just 949 Time / Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers / Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.