Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) (19186 Views)

Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by apala911: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2012
After several postponements, Nigeria's First Lady, Patience Jonathan, returned to Nigeria a few minutes ago from Germany where she was hospitalized for several weeks. Mrs. Jonathan arrived on a presidential jet around 3:45 PM Nigerian time

She was welcomed at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja by officials of the Peoples Democratic Party, some female ministers, women groups and as well as party faithful bussed to the airport for the purpose.

"I did not have a terminal illness or cosmetic surgery," she told reporters at Abuja airport on arrival, broadcast live on state television. "I thank God Almighty for bringing me back... God has a plan for all of us."

Presidency sources had previously told SaharaReporters that Mrs. Jonathan was billed to arrive home last week Thursday but that plan was overruled by the hospital authorities in Wiesbaden, Germany, and the trip was aborted.

While her exact diagnosis has not been confirmed by the presidency, Mrs. Jonathan will continue some of her treatment in Nigeria.  In a direct reflection of Nigeria’s decrepit medical facilities, she will be making trips to Germany in the future for further analysis and treatment.

Mrs. Jonathan is also a civil servant in her home state of Bayelsa, where she was named a Permanent Secretary a few months ago.
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigeria-first-lady-back-abuja-german-hospital

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by 1800bc(f): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
hmmn...looks kinda emaciated sha... mama naija,welcome back!
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by dtemidare: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
she looks more pretty and more smiles. wow
thats my first lady. No more GBAGAUN AGAIN.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Deleahmed: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
Praise God. tongue kiss

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Idokojimmy: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2012
Good news. With Patience beside and behind GEJ, Jonathan can only do more. Welcome home mama Naija

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by HammedSodiqq: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
God we thank You for health restoration.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Joeadamu86: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mama oyoyo,we are glad to have u back......

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by touchmehard: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2012
Welcome back Ma. Please what are you going to do about the women and children affected by the floods? Ma you have to do something o!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Gorillaunit: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2012
Welcome home my first lady

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Neversaydie: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2012
Good news!!!!!!! Welcome back dame patience Jonathan......congrats to Nigeria's first family and all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Solemntee: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
At least this is a sigh of relief.......congrats madam patience Jonathan and welcome back home.......all rumor mongers....madam is back, hale and hearty and alive
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by NET1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
dtemidare: she looks more pretty and more smiles. wow

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by mamikky: 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2012
Congrats !!!!! Naija first lady
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by HammedSodiqq: 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2012
Solemn tee: At least this is a sigh of relief.......congrats madam patience Jonathan and welcome back home.......all rumor mongers....madam is back, hale and hearty and alive
On point

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Mandelaguy(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
We can now rest and have a little peace of mind. For all those that wished her dead,shame on you! Welcome back home.
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by feelamong(m): 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
Welcome back!!! At least now the Price of Garri will start to come down! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Tascocent(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2012
Any speech 4rm her plz................I mean new gbagaun.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by obicentlis: 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
Does it affect the price of g***

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by aribisala0(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2012
Speaking at the airport where she was received by a delegation of her favourite widows, The first lady said; "Hitee's not eezy,you know.I thank you for you many prayers. I feel it in Germany and even up in the Airlonplane I am feeling it and now that I am seeing you I confirm it. There is small shaking of the plane but when we land I have a big sign of relieve.So thank you very much again and God bless me. Amen"

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by AlekWek(f): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2012
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by kunlekunle: 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2012
have this on the house

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2012
This night shall be romantic for our President! E no easy to miss madam for almost 2 months. cheesy
Singing Marvin Gaye's "Sexxuall Healing"

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by iykak47: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2012
Madam Patie welcome back to Naija smiley, Presido abeg do am small small, make u no break her shock absorber u know say her body never strong finish.
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Naijagunner83: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
Health, life and death are in God's hand alone. If it where for some haters, she'll not be returning today. God has proven himself God. Welcome Dame Jonathan
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by BasseyJ(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
dtemidare: she looks more pretty and more smiles. wow
NO O!!! One of the few reasons i missed her was the lack of national gbagaun's o(my fellow widow's), now that she's back, i expect more o, at least let me feel her presence cheesycheesycheesy
Tascocent: Any speech 4rm her plz................I mean new gbagaun.
i'm looking forward to it ocheesycheesy. Minus all jokes sha, i missed her o. Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Dreystar(f): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2012
WELCOME HOME MA!

Nigerians really missed you!
You have a lot of catching up to do wink

Can't wait to read/hear your comments on the latest happenings in naija! grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by mcevans1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2012
Welcome Back cheesy cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by Ramcie(f): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2012
Yaay! She's back, but wait o! Did she go to Germany for treatment or she went to a fashion school in JAMAICA The new Rasta Patience Jonathan. cheesy . Joan Rivers come and see oooooo

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by ihebrooke(m): 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
Welcome back mrs patience.
Re: Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) by coalcoal1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2012
My mummie, welcome back. Unfortunately, your engrish will not improve since they don't even speak it well in gemini

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa / Kwankwaso: Eagle Square Belongs To All Nigerians, Says Saraki / Race For PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman Rages, As Rivers Lobby For Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.