Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Lagos Traffic Law. Have You Been Arrested For Violating The Law? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Traffic Law. Have You Been Arrested For Violating The Law? (459 Views)

Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu / Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights / Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic Law. Have You Been Arrested For Violating The Law? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
Today while driving along Ojodu road, I was arrested by men of the RRS for violating the newly signed Lagos traffic law. I paid N3,000 for receiving a frivolous call while driving. My sincere apology to them fell into deaf ears. Initially they demanded for N50,000 or I face Fashola and risk jail term "I laughed" Too much paparazzi, they were busy taking pictures of the scene and threatened to hand me over to Fashola after which I will be forced to pay N100,000.

How do you manage it especially when you can't do without your cell phone? also share your experience if you have been arrested for violating the traffic law.

(1) (Reply)

Politicians Hijack Flood Victims’ Relief Materials – CDHR / Jonathan May Back Oteh Against N’assembly / Ribadu’s Report Tallies With Reps’ Findings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.