Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Urgent Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Please (715 Views)

Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? / Urgent Advice Needed (18+pictures) / *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Please by vocalist(f): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
SOMEONE PROPOSED TO YOU, AND LATER U DISCOVERED THAT YOU ARE OLDER THAN THE BOY, WHAT SHOULD I DO. DOES AGE COUNT IN MARRIAGE? PLEASE ONLY MATURE ADVICE IS NEED. NO CHILD'S ADVICE PLEASE
Re: Urgent Advice Please by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
vocalist: SOMEONE PROPOSED TO YOU, AND LATER U DISCOVERED THAT YOU ARE OLDER THAN THE BOY, WHAT SHOULD I DO. DOES AGE COUNT IN MARRIAGE? PLEASE ONLY MATURE ADVICE IS NEED. NO CHILD'S ADVICE PLEASE
Do you love him for love?

Can you submit to his headship in your marriage, making suggestions to him, but allowing him to have the final say?

If your answer to any of the above question is NO, you have no business getting married to him.

I have seen a 26 year old guy get married to a 29 year old lady. . . Fast forward to the year 2012, 6 years and 2 kids later, all is well.

That could also be your story, but, na your hand e dey. . .
Re: Urgent Advice Please by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
Holy! I hate seeing anyone making comparisons between love and age. They gat nothing in common. They are two different things entirely! Move on with your lovelife and don't let age push you to go searching for the wrong dude smiley

My girlfriend and I were co-incidentally born on the same day.ie. Feb 22,19whatever and no plan of quitting or what so ever! Move on girl! Go! Go!! Moveon!!!
Re: Urgent Advice Please by CrazyMan(m): 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2012
For me...marriage is not about age, its about loving each other.

Love is something that develops gradually because I don't believe in love at first sight. And whether it (love at first sight) exists is something I cannot explain. I know that there must be something about a woman that will attract me to her.

Once I'm attracted to her, the next thing is to start nursing this feeling of love for her.

When all these things are done, I can't refuse to marry her, simply because she's older than me. If she loves me and is equally willing to marry me, then to God be the glory.

As far as I'm concerned, age is nothing but a number. What is important is that I find that attraction and both of us are in love.

What I can see as a challenge is if the woman has passed the age of child bearing. That I may be not be able to stand because I want to have my own biological children. I don't believe in adoption. Even if I have to do any form of child adoption, it shouldn't be on the basis of not being able to have my own children but on the ground that I want to assist those motherless children.

Finally, @ poster...Maturity comes with the way you think. If you are 20 years but reason like a 30 year- old, then you can function like that person who is 30 years of age. So, both of you should start thinking like matured people. And if you truly love each other, I see no reason why you shouldn't get married.

And to the young guys, don't be scared of approaching any woman that you find attractive, no matter her age.

Good luck.
Re: Urgent Advice Please by slimchi2k2(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2012
age is just a number,what matter is the way u and ur partner reason
i think marriage is all about decision,sis if there s future accept him and shelter ur relationship with wisdom
u dnt need to let everybody know that u are old than him,just let ur hubb now ur real age for future sake
remeber u dnt own anybody explanation
gudluky sis
Re: Urgent Advice Please by Youngpo413: 5:10am On Dec 18, 2014
Go ahead
Re: Urgent Advice Please by Sunkyphil(m): 5:59am On Dec 18, 2014
d decision lies with u if d age gap is negligible u can give it a go or if u feel ur family would accept him

(1) (Reply)

Guys,ever Thought You Got A Girl Pregnant Before.how D You Handle Your Nerves? / What Will You Remember Your Dad For / What Is It Like 4 U 2 Date Or Be In A Relationship Wit Som1 Much Younger Than U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.