Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

What Women Really Want In A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Really Want In A Man (18874 Views)

What Women Really Want / Is This What Women Really Want From Men (photo)? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by vitality33: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2012
Meridian: Genuine love
Respect
Care
Faithfulness
Friendship
Companionship
Confidant

this list is a provision list to be taken to market. i tire oooo
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by rocka: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
This is an age old question. IMO, most women want a man that can make them laugh, an economically comfortable man, good sex and affection. That's why you sometimes see an ugly man with a very pretty lady.
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by Ichala(m): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2012
rocka: This is an age old question. IMO, most women want a man that can make them laugh, an economically comfortable man, good sex and affection. That's why you sometimes see an ugly man with a very pretty lady.
rocka: This is an age old question. IMO, most women want a man that can make them laugh, an economically comfortable man, good sex and affection. That's why you sometimes see an ugly man with a very pretty lady.
tha can put food on ur table
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by Zico0(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
virgin_vampire: [...what else does a woman want again except an "ATM-HUSBAND"...who e.ja.culates in dollars and pounds
laff wan kee me for hia oooo
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by Zico0(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
virgin_vampire: [...what else does a woman want again except an "ATM-HUSBAND"...who e.ja.culates in dollars and pounds
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by doppler777(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
"CASH COW" period!

Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by claremont(m): 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2012
I think we are fairly confident in our knowledge of what the average modern-day Nigerian lady wants.
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by zuchyblink(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2012
what is this thing about tall and handsome? Must every man be tall and handsome? Men and women are ignorant of what women want.
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2012
Respect
Care
Faithfulness
Friendship
Companionship
Confidant

Give all of them, she will still leave d guy mere seeing a shiny painted horse passing by... I have been single for past 3 yrs without a lady and I have learnt a lot.... it all boils down to MONEY....

Which guy sef wey dey under bridge no wan use range rover? The painful thing is that after wasting their time and getting to 29 years, they will now start getting serious looking for the nearest guy... Shior...

Abegi... Pass

3 Likes

Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by SpicyMimi(f): 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
Akpan107: Honey, it seems a guy has disapointed you before...
Yup! But dts water under d bridge now...talkn abt men generally..they tend to cheat all the time, even married men! Thats really hrt brking! Seriously guys cant you just stick to one person? Why must u cheat and flirt with other girls? Ahahn!
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by Decryptor(m): 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
SpicyMimi:
Yup! But dts water under d bridge now...talkn abt men generally..they tend to cheat all the time, even married men! Thats really hrt brking! Seriously guys cant you just stick to one person? Why must u cheat and flirt with other girls? Ahahn!
And who do these married men cheat with? Their fellow men abi? mtchewwwwww!!
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by SpicyMimi(f): 12:14am On Oct 21, 2012
Decryptor: And who do these married men cheat with? Their fellow men abi? mtchewwwwww!!
Rubbish!!! Who do the chasing Mtchewwwwwww!!!
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by fennels007(m): 12:24am On Oct 21, 2012
SpicyMimi: Says who? We know what we want....we just dont want Dogs as husbands! Unfortunately....most of these guys out there are nothing bt dogs...

sometimes ladies contribute towards making a man what he is. So if ur guy behave like dog, watch urself very well, b'cos u may nt hav played ur full womanly role.
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by fennels007(m): 12:32am On Oct 21, 2012
[quote author=Zico0][/quote]

ha ha ha ha! Hmnh. Only me in my room laughing so loud this time, 12.30am. Ur research recomendation is aproved with patent right!
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by DoctorMcgruff: 12:44am On Oct 21, 2012
but if the man were a short man, then all these would be meaningless right?
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by LadyTC: 12:50am On Oct 21, 2012
SpicyMimi:

Abi oh my sister ohhhh I just dey wonder. Hian. But there are still few good non cheating men out there. Truth is most guys say to women that all guys cheat its just an excuse to cheat. And put a woman where they want her to stay like mugu and be suffering. Abegi.

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 21, 2012
SpicyMimi: Seriously guys cant you just stick to one person?
As in one woman all lifelong? Goodluck finding such a man. Get over yourself aunty.
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 21, 2012
claremont: I think we are fairly confident in our knowledge of what the average modern-day Nigerian lady wants.
Cheers mate.
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by LadyTC: 12:54am On Oct 21, 2012
fennels007:

sometimes ladies contribute towards making a man what he is. So if ur guy behave like dog, watch urself very well, b'cos u may nt hav played ur full womanly role.

I have seen it all ohh so because a man cheats its the womans's fault. Some people have serious issues ohh. Blaming other people for their short comings. Nonsense. If this is what the man thinks they break the relationship naa why cheat, if she is not woman enough leave her free her and find the one that is woman enough.
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by LadyTC: 12:58am On Oct 21, 2012
My man sha, non cheater(I pray this one no change), caring respectful, sensitive, loves God, ambitious, hardworking, understanding, listens, very mature and wise. I believe/know I have that man. I hope it does not change. Because I suffer before I find this one.
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by LadyTC: 1:03am On Oct 21, 2012
fresh_dude: As in one woman all lifelong? Goodluck finding such a man. Get over yourself aunty.

Fresh dude not so fresh, you make me sick.....better start praying that your daughters don't have to deal with a cheater hissss
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by sandradavis2: 1:30am On Oct 21, 2012
cry
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 21, 2012
LadyTC:

Fresh dude not so fresh, you make me sick.....better start praying that your daughters don't have to deal with a cheater hissss
Sour grapes? Here, have a barf bag. No apologies, it is what it is. And you REALLY THINK your new found love will have just you? Hahaha. #smh @women and their capacity for self-deceit.
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 21, 2012
even women themselves, don't know what they want...

They are more confused than Pumba in The lion King.

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by sweetcheecks(f): 3:11am On Oct 21, 2012
@ TOPIC - Women want to be LOVED!!!

The challenge for guys is find ways to love your particular woman.Women are not the same. But in nut-shell:
1. Be every one she loves,
( a friend- she will tell you her secrets,)
( her family- she will have an unbraekable tie with you)
( her dad - she will feel protected)
( her teacher- she will learn from you)
( her lover -she will love you more )
( her confidant she will give you her trust)
( her hero- she will look up to you)
( her MAN- she will respect you)

2. Get her things she loves, ( no matter how small)
3. Tell her about your love for her,
4. Protect her as you would something you love.

You will have her to yourself and get her doing things you've never imagined. Coz you made her happy she will search heaven and earth to bring you happiness.

2 Likes

Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 21, 2012
sweetcheecks: @ TOPIC - Women want to be LOVED!!!

The challenge for guys is find ways to love your particular woman.Women are not the same. But in nut-shell:
1. Be every one she loves,
( a friend- she will tell you her secrets,)
( her family- she will have an unbraekable tie with you)
( her dad - she will feel protected)
( her teacher- she will learn from you)
( her lover -she will love you more )
( her confidant she will give you her trust)
( her hero- she will look up to you)
( her man- she will respect you)

2. Get her things she loves, ( no matter how small)
3. Tell her about your love for her,
4. Protect her as you would something you love.

You will have her to yourself and get her doing things you've never imagined. Coz you made her happy she will search heaven and earth to bring you happiness.
stories.... even after all these they still end up misbehaving
infact they end up blaming you for loving them too much
women are confused beings period.. grin
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by nairaman66(m): 3:20am On Oct 21, 2012
A FATHER, A TEACHER, A FRIEND, A LOVER! IF A MAN HAS ALL DEZ QUALITIES HE HAS D WOMAN'S WORLD IN HIS PALM.

Even without Ego? C'mon.. Let me into your wold!
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by nairaman66(m): 3:21am On Oct 21, 2012

Gbam! Na which HAMMER you use hit this nail?
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 21, 2012
nairaman66:

Gbam! Na which HAMMER you use hit this nail?
na sledge hammer ni grin grin
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by nairaman66(m): 3:41am On Oct 21, 2012
Respect
Care
Faithfulness[size=8pt][/size]
Friendship
Companionship
Confidant

Gals are still trying to understand what faithfulness is.. I think their definition of that is jumping from Peter 2 Paul.. grin
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by nairaman66(m): 3:42am On Oct 21, 2012
na sledge hammer ni grin grin

Next time make you easy ooO! This one hit my head badly.. cheesy
Re: What Women Really Want In A Man by sweetcheecks(f): 3:47am On Oct 21, 2012
Kingsleyinfo:

If you decided to go after a peddler then thats a totally different story but what I know being a woman, we do not like sleeping around any woman who does is lacking and looking for something. wink

Start by not being negetive and projecting past hurts on to new relationships. Then you will taste happiness. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

guys,get in here if u want to get that pink lip that attract ladies{updated!) / Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. / Love Or Crisp? 22-yr-old Dominican Man Marries 72-yr-old American Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.