Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

President Jonathan: Our Unsung Hero - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan: Our Unsung Hero (1619 Views)

Aregebesola: The Unsung Hero In Apc ‘s Path To Presidency / Abia State: An Unbiased Evaluation Of An Unsung Hero / Arc. (obong) Victor B. Attah - Our Unsung Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan: Our Unsung Hero by NiceKid2(f): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
Jonathan has pledged to widen broadband penetration. He is committed to harnessing the potentials of ICT to widen broadband penetration across d country.
Re: President Jonathan: Our Unsung Hero by MurphyT1: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2012
[b]Suffice to say that with the inception of GEJ Nig's economic outlook has turn positive.For the first time in a long while, the budget is submitted ontime just as promised.
we now have a draft Trade Policy which provides amulti-dimensional framework to boost our trade regime and facilitate the in flow of investments, stream lined bureaucratic activities at the Ports by reducing the number of agencies from 14 to 7.
Which has also reduced the time for the clearance of goods from about a month, to seven days.
He supports corporate bakers and master bakers across the country to use high quality cassava flour for baking,and for the first time ever, Nigeria will export this year 1 million metrictons of dried cassava chips to China. This will earn Nigeria 136 million USdollars in foreign exchange.
he has given every individual an opportunity to receive quality education and acquire useful skills with allocating the higest funds in 2013 budget to education.
the menace of Boko Haram is gradually fading out, our military and para military capabilities has improved tremendously...
Need not say more, i believe Nigerians will feel more of his impact soon[/b]
Re: President Jonathan: Our Unsung Hero by banki(m): 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
HammedSodiqq: people ply zaria-Funtua-Gusau, Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia, Owerri-Onitsha completed by GEJ yet some people chose not to see it.
people ply Apapa-Oshodi and see Berger working on the road, they use the dedicated bridge linking Liverpool roundabout into Tin can
At the moment, FCDA is developing Kagini phase 1 and 2.
Yet people are not saying GEJ is trying

who built the road? am sure jonathan built keffi akwanga lafia road ? and what do you know or have you plied that route? onitsha owerri you say? please stop decieving your self, a wise man once told me you can lie to the world but never lie to yourself.

the other clown said it was not GEJ that destroyed the houses but the minister of the fct, i think you should go back to kindergarteeen

I dont intend to insult or diminish the achievments of the presidentbut i just wish you ass lickers could just shut up and let nigerians feel the real impact of the government, as for now I am going through hard times and am watching my people turn refugees in thier own country as a result of the floods, the average man cant feed himself because of the rise in prices of transportation and general goods and services

Yes total deregulation of the down stream sector is the only solution tho the endless fuel crises but hey........it must be done right market forces must decide, now how can market forces decide when NNPC has a monopoly? how come diseal and kerosine are still expensive and relatively unavailable even after deregulation over 5 years ago.... please spare me the rhetorics tell your principal to stop complaining GET TO WORK
Re: President Jonathan: Our Unsung Hero by PrettyRita(f): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2012
The Cross-River to Benue road has also been awarded by the FG. -Maku
Re: President Jonathan: Our Unsung Hero by Idokojimmy: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2012
Third mainland bridge completed.
Re: President Jonathan: Our Unsung Hero by Idokojimmy: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2012
Third mainland bridge completed. Ibadan Lagos expressway to be completed before christmas
Re: President Jonathan: Our Unsung Hero by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
For the first time in my life, I find myself supporting a politician and that politician is Jonathan. I'm glad to announce and affirm that so far Jonathan has not disappointed me. I'm so so impressed by his being focused and strategic. I'm so impressed with what has been achieved so far. Indeed I see Jonathan as very much unlike an average Nigerian politician. Virtually ALL his pre-election promises have either been fulfilled or in the process of being fulfilled. I will continue to stand by him as long as the dividends of democracy continue to pour in
Re: President Jonathan: Our Unsung Hero by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
As far I'm concerned the most important and LEGENDARY achievement of Jonathan so far is the gradual CULTURIZATION of FREE AND FAIR ELECTION in Nigeria. This is because fraudulent elections has been with us since independence and was the major reason for truncation of the 1st and 2nd republic. It is rare and indeed LEGENDARY to see a Nigerian politician that always insist on FREE and FAIR elections, even to the detriment of his party. Free and Fair election is indeed the NUMBER ONE and MOST IMPORTANT dividend of democracy. Indeed some Nigerians, some of which have witnessed several elections in the past, are voting and watching their vote counted and recorded FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN THEIR LIFE TIME. The impact of consistent free and fair elections at all levels in Nigeria, as we will observe from this dispensation, is be ENORMOUS. Free and fair elections at all levels in Nigeria will bring other dividends of democracy in GEOMETRIC PROGRESSION. Like the holy bible say, seek ye first the kingdom of God and all other things shall be added unto you, so also it is with free and fair elections: seek ye first free and fair elections and all other dividends of democracy shall come NATURALLY
Re: President Jonathan: Our Unsung Hero by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
I supported and voted for Jonathan because I saw in him a person who will most likely develop all parts of the country fairly uniformly. I voted and supported Jonathan because of the following reasons:
1) completion of the dredging of river Niger. Present status- dredging of river niger has been completed.
2) completion of Onitsha port. Present status- Onitsha port has been completed and commissioned
3) remodelling and upgrading of Enugu airport to international airport. Current status- remodelling work is ongoing and arrangement has been completed to construct an international terminal.
4) construction of 2nd Niger bridge. Current status- the ground braking and actual work is expected to commence in March next yr, under PPP
5) reforms and privatisation of PHCH. Current status- almost completed.
6) completion of the Onitsha-Owerri road. Current status- COMPLETED.
7) completion of Onitsha-Enugu expressway. Current status: Head-bridge to upper iweka section already expanded and COMPLETED. Work ongoing at other sections
cool Enugu-PH expressway. Current status still several bad portions but remedial works currently ongoing to restore bad sections, while we await plans for complete reconstruction.
9)opening of the Aba NNPC fuel deport. Current status: DONE, making the southeast buy fuel, not at official price of N97 per litre( except at NNPC stations) but reasonable price of N120. If not for opening of the Aba deport, with the current scarcity of petrol everywhere, fuel in the southeast would have jumped to at least N150 per litre.
9) opening of Enugu NNPC fuel deport. Current status: work ongoing
10) restoration of the eastern rail line,ditto rail transport across the country. Current status: serious work ongoing, expected to be completed late 2013
10) reconstruction of failed sections of benin-ore road. Current status- one of the troublesome section has been COMPLETELY reconstructed, while we expect work on the other failed section.
11)port reforms, reduction in number of agencies at the ports and all that. Current status: substantially DONE, boosting trade and commerce.
12) consolidation of democracy thru electoral reforms and FREE and FAIR elections. Status: impressive.
13) And so on and so forth.
In conclusion, my support and vote for Jonathan has yielded TREMENDOUS dividends for me personally, the southeast people and for Nigeria in general. You may have different opinion, but for me and my people, the achievements highlighted above means SO MUCH to us. No doubt so much still has to be done, but the destination for now is 2015.
Re: President Jonathan: Our Unsung Hero by otokx(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
1800bc: As long as the light is steady...I have no qualms wit his govt...

but the power is not steady at his alma mata no electricity in the university of port harcourt since sunday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos / Africa’s Grim Future / Presidency Proposes National Ethics, Values Bill ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.