Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? (10424 Views)

When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) / How Do I Know God Called Me / A Man Of God Called Rain Down During A Crusade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
Davidylan,

stop trolling.
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 30, 2012
wiegraf:

Erm, yeah. In case you haven't noticed, you don't. I'd wait for a mod to confirm before getting carried away.

This is just desperate nonsense to be honest.

wiegraf:
So? I didn't ask you to ignore it, but you choose to ignore context, which is disingenuous. Unless you have some sort of comprehension problems

You seem to be confused and running around just to save face.

wiegraf:
Actually a lot of this would apply to you. You deny you don't have a reputation for being a troll? Considering all I've already pointed out, in the noise making I've made specifically because you insist on this continuing, how would I be wrong in assuming this is not another bout of davidylan syndrome?

Again more irrelevant name calling when you find yourself without a valid point.
Re: What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? by wiegraf: 12:50am On Oct 30, 2012
davidylan:

This is just desperate nonsense to be honest.

You seem to be confused and running around just to save face.

Again more irrelevant name calling when you find yourself without a valid point.

Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CAN Asks President Buhari To Ban Miyetti Allah / Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam / The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.