Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community (15113 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by kenkruse: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2012
polokor60: i would rather reserve my comments,i do believe that a well educated man like amadi would not be in support of such barbarism that was perpetuated in his hometown,however these innocent students were paraded with unclothedness around the entire community for a long period of life before they were executed in the refuse dump site of aluu after the village head had passed a death sentence on them.the village head was invovled,the village head gave the command for their execution,the subjects(savages) of the village head carried out the execution in the dump site of aluu.dr amadi don't used your intellilent to fine tune this barbaric act and exernorated the savages you share the same community with,what is black is black and it can never be another colour.this was the tribalism i laid emphasis on in a previous thread.will the savages execute those innocent students if one them was a son of dr amadi?

You hit it....
Dr. Amadi could have kept quiet or very least, not to exonerate his loving community as far as this barbaric act is concerned. If Jonathan as the CnC of Nigeria orders for killing of an expatriate, you will surelly expect sanction from the world governing body just because CnC was involved. So in this case, the chief made us believe that Aluu community is barbaric in nature and should not be condoned.Pls dont justify this Aluu killing with the one's that happened elsewhere, they are not the same.

4 Likes

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by GARRIx7(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2012
I think Seun should hire some people to write a 3-line summary of all article that exceed 6 lines.. This is because most people on NL are too lazy 2 read.

Secondly, most thread titles on NL are kinda misleading. Thus many semi-literates read the title and start spewing thrash, forgetting that most journalists have a way of giving their articles misleadingly sensational titles to attract readers...

No sane person who reads that article will have any reason to castigate Elech. His points are very valid...

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by kaodili(f): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2012
Weirdone:
For a while now. You've been on a thrash spewing spree, always trying to comment on posts without even reading. The man condemned the actions of the community and didn'nt in any way support the village chief's decision as well. People have been killed in Mubi, kidnapped in several communities in the south. All what the man is saying is don't condemn the community because a few bad eggs have done something evil. Instead justice should be served to the culprits.

Well said
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by GARRIx7(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2012
I think Seun should hire some people to write a 3-line summary of all articles that exceed 6 lines.. This is because most people on NL are too lazy 2 read.

Secondly, most thread titles on NL are kinda misleading. Thus many semi-literates read the title and start spewing thrash, forgetting that most journalists have a way of giving their articles misleadingly sensational titles to attract readers...

No sane person who reads that article will have any reason to castigate Elechi. His points are very valid...

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by soundtruth(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2012
Elechi Amadi has spoken well, Aljazeera was on ground yesterday, they refused the security details attached to them by the state government choosing freely to make their own independent observation.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by soundtruth(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2012
GARRI (x7):
I think Seun should hire some people to write a 3-line summary of all articles that exceed 6 lines.. This is because most people on NL are too lazy 2 read.

No sane person who reads that article will have any reason to castigate Elechi. His points are very valid...

good
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Naijapikin1: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2012
chucky234: Nigerians with respect and pride,haba what is wrong with Berem calling him a "dude",ok you want her to address him as Chief abi.
That's why people waste millions chasing chieftaincy titles,will your statue in hell fire changed because of your numerous titles?
..... Forget the issue of titles, there is a way poeple go about addressing other people. How would she feel if a guy said to her “hey bitch com over here“? .... Okay dont dont blame me if i com to your house and tell your dad “ guy wassup, Is my nigga chukky at hom? Pls tel him to bring his a****se out and lets go chill somewhere aiit“...as for your comment on hell fire, my instincts tell me not to react. Learn something my friend.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by mikuz(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2012
polokor60: i would rather reserve my comments,i do believe that a well educated man like amadi would not be in support of such barbarism that was perpetuated in his hometown,however these innocent students were paraded with unclothedness around the entire community for a long period of life before they were executed in the refuse dump site of aluu after the village head had passed a death sentence on them.the village head was invovled,the village head gave the command for their execution,the subjects(savages) of the village head carried out the execution in the dump site of aluu.dr amadi don't used your intellilent to fine tune this barbaric act and exernorated the savages you share the same community with,what is black is black and it can never be another colour.this was the tribalism i laid emphasis on in a previous thread.will the savages execute those innocent students if one them was a son of dr amadi?
shocked
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2012
berem: I hope you have prospered too.who gives a fucck if he is an elderly man? If an elderly man refuses to give himself respect,then he doesn't deserve it either! Where the fucck was he when the incident happened? Is he trying to defend Aluu people because that's where he hails from? What would he have said if the killings happened in another state? Do I really give a fucck if he is a literall giant? NO I DON'T !!

Your utterances, particularly your frequent use of the 'F'word is sickening. I do not intend to join issues with you, but it will be in your own interest to be more civil in your approach.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2012
anti gbagaun!!! grin
Anti-Gbagaun:
angry angry
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by mapet: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2012
eerrrmmmm..... sir/ma,

You've gone way to farrrrrr with this. Way too far........
belovedaja:
this is why some of you will never prosper in life. Insulting an elder and a literary giant like elechi amadi is not good.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by freecocoa(f): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2012
Whatever, all I want is justice done.
Btw saying the incident happened on a virgin land doesn't make sense to me, bottomline remains it happened on their land and this kind of thing has been happening because students don dey lost since, I bet they kill them and put them in the burrow pit, rubbish.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2012
I respect the fact that Dr. Elechi Amadi, an illustrious son of Aluu, has come out to condemn the dastardly act perpetrated by those inhuman fellows. Whilst he does not claim all Aluu people are 'saints', he refused to admit that Aluu is a killer-community. That is to be expected. We should refrain from insulting our elders.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by mapet: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2012
I disagree with Elechi Amadi as well when he said the gruesome act took place in only one of the seven communities in Aluu.
Reality check!!!
1. The Head of Aluu was reported to have endorsed the mob action.
2. The Boys were taken from one location, through the community to the Head's palace and to the slaughter..
3. The whole of the people were reported to have shouted "we no go gree" when the police requested the they hand over the 4 to them.

I think it's a bit unwise to try to defend Aluu or any other community of mob actions, lynching and arson at this time when our collective sensibilites as Nigeria people is badly hurt.

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by polokor60(m): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2012
kaodili:
Hmmmmm, did he not clearly condemn the acts of both the village head and his subjects. I think he is just saying that other communities in aluu where not involved ,what I think the man is saying is that not every Aluu indigene is barbaric in nature. Considering the general curses people have being screaming on the people of Aluu(which am also guilty of). I don't tink he is fine tuning anytin. Just tryn to exonerate his community from being generally termed evil. Cut him some slack biko.
The good people of aluu had all the time in the world to have prevent that ugly incident(it never happened).unlike other lynching incidents which is very short/spontanous,this case is an exception because it took several hours before the damage was done.A STITCH IN TIME FROM A GOOD ALUU INDIGENE WOULD HAVE SAVED FOUR INNOCENT SOULS THAT DIED BECAUSE OF A FALSE ALARM FROM THEIR DEBTOR.the time interval was just too much in this communication era.

3 Likes

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by freecocoa(f): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2012
belovedaja:
this is why some of you will never prosper in life. Insulting an elder and a literary giant like elechi amadi is not good.
Like seriously? What age are you from? Better upgrade the model of your reasoning.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by free2ryhme: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2012
nku5:
At times I think elechi amadi likes talking for talking sake

when was the other he talked that he talk for talking sake undecided
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by freecocoa(f): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2012
polokor60: The good people of aluu had all the time in the world to have prevent that ugly incident(it never happened).unlike other lynching incidents which is very short/spontanous,this case is an exception because it took several hours before the damage was done.A STITCH IN TIME FROM A GOOD ALUU INDIGENE WOULD HAVE SAVED FOUR INNOCENT SOULS THAT DIED BECAUSE OF A FALSE ALARM FROM THEIR DEBTOR.the time interval was just too much in this communication era.
Abi o, since majority of the people in aluu community are nice and will never kill, how come they weren't able to help those boys? For their chief the no1 person of that place to sanction the killing of those kids speaks volume about the values of that village, the fact that they are a wicked set of people cannot be ruled out.

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by polokor60(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2012
mikuz:
shocked
i dey work, i non get time to cross check my spellings,i dey used my fone too.i tell you say i be english prof b4?abegggiiii
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by mikuz(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2012
mapet: I disagree with Elechi Amadi as well when he said the gruesome act took place in only one of the seven communities in Aluu.
Reality check!!!
1. The Head of Aluu was reported to have endorsed the mob action.
2. The Boys were taken from one location, through the community to the Head's palace and to the slaughter..
3. The whole of the people were reported to have shouted "we no go gree" when the police requested the they hand over the 4 to them.

I think it's a bit unwise to try to defend Aluu or any other community of mob actions, lynching and arson at this time when our collective sensibilites as [size=15pt]Nigeria[/size] people is badly hurt.
arrrgh !
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Policewoman(f): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2012
belovedaja:
I guess she doesn't know Elechi Amadi. Pardon her ignorance.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by polokor60(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2012
freecocoa: Abi o, since majority of the people in aluu community are nice and will never kill, how come they weren't able to help those boys? For their chief the no1 person of that place to sanction the killing of those kids speaks volume about the values of that village, they fact that they are a wicked set of people cannot be ruled out.
actions speaks louder than words.my motto is ''don't tell me you are green when your actions are black''.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Biggyd2: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2012
He was born in Aluu abi? I am sure he is embarrassed about what happened in that community and is trying to protect his own the way he can. I guess that is why he said that the kindred that committed the crime is different from the core Aluu community. Moreover, he just expressed his opinion. The matter is already in court and we pray for justice for the slain 4.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by tayoccu(m): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2012
The mob action was endorsed by the No1 citizen/indigine of aluu, the mob action lasted for hours, the mob action was recorded by members of the mob. And yet the old man said Aluu is not a killer community?

I simply do not agree.

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by passionate88: 10:49am On Oct 19, 2012
berem: WTF is this dude saying? Abeg make pesin hear word! Peace loving people my left azz! Mtscheeeew! angry
what abt the right?

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by kannymoore(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2012
I dunno why people are so quick to wax self-righteous about what happened in Aluu. HELLO! It Happens Everywhere In Naija.. And in Lagos in particular!! Besides, from what I heard, burning thieves alive isn't in their nature either. I think that something terrible must have happened to the psyche of those people to make them burn people alive. Who knows, they might have been terrorized and traumatized by bandits for so long. People who undergo such ghastly experiences are apt to take things into their own hands and not make the best of decisions. So please, be human and cut them some slack.

Meanwhile, since the case is in court, we can only wait and let justice be served to the culprits.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Truckpusher(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2012
berem: WTF is this dude saying? Abeg make pesin hear word! Peace loving people my left azz! Mtscheeeew! angry
u again , always shooting and asking questions later.Did u read the post at all?
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Truckpusher(m): 11:08am On Oct 19, 2012
After going tru some comments on this subject , I came to that painful conclusion; Nigerians don't read....with BEREM as number one on the list.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Kaysiii(m): 11:09am On Oct 19, 2012
Guyz,Guyz...Pa Elechi didnt support the killings or even defend the killers oo:-O...He showed his disgust over the perpetrators and thier crime,but was also trying to say that not all the Aluu people are Killaz,as most of us see em....
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by passionate88: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2012
chrisxxx: That is my mentor speaking. Aluu and Uniport have co-existed since 1975 with no incidence of this nature.
Lie, they (ALUUES) beat a boy 3yrs ago, poured hot oil on him, broke his ankles with sticks on allegation that he stole a mobile fone..
chrisxxx: even the area where the incident took place is considered a satellite town.
it's still a community in aluu, that kind of crime (lynching) couldn't b committed in d community without the involvement of the indegenes.. Next u will say the chief is an hausa man because of his name..
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Truckpusher(m): 11:14am On Oct 19, 2012
Andre Uweh: Elechi Amadi is chatting crap in this source. As the most popular and most famous Aluu son, the old man could have driven to the scene to save the lives of those Uniport students. Yet he didn't do that. There is not even any news to suggest he was away while the barbarism lasted. Probably, he had given those murderers the go ahead. He may even feel that those burnt students were the chaps who kidnapped him some time ago.
I mean Elechi Amadi's influence could have saved those boys but he turned blind eye to that crime. The only thing the old man is good at is to shout to the world that Ikwerre is no longer Igbo. It's a pity.
Apparently you only read the last paragraph and the rest u covered with your natural hatred for the ikwerres....IKWERRES ARE NOT IGBOS AND WILL NOT BE.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by jkross(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2012
belovedaja:
how many book him write! Literary giant my balls..When something happens in a community the community is to be held responsible for letting it happen in their domain.abi is he trying to say that there is not one aluu citizen involved??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen / Newborn Baby Found Dead In A Well At A Town In The North (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Bandits Kill Young Man Weeks After Completing NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.