Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community (15114 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by ddippset(m): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2012
The problem here is of so much sentiments and hypocrisy. No be you wey shout pass or you wey condemn the killing pass for nairaland na I'm pity the boys pass everybody else.some here want to be first to insult anyone who varies from their line of thinking so that people would say , kai this guy is a good guy o sEe as him dey pity the aluu4.some people have even shed tears for the boys without coming to insult hypocritically on nairaland.frankly speaking 95 percent of nigerian communities would do exactly what aluu community did.talking of this lawless nigeria of today.if not for this aluu 4 I was almost thinking jungle justice was ok.what would you do if you came across a lynch mob and are told that the victim was a robber.most people might be like pls take him to the police in their minds but in reality they would just cross their arms and look on.their a some devilish people in aluu alright but there could be worse people in every nigerian community. Having said this if I were the judge that guy with the plank should get at least a life sentence and the chief at least a 30 years sentence, et al, et al.

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2012
belovedaja:
this is why some of you will never prosper in life. Insulting an elder and a literary giant like elechi amadi is not good.
And so flukking what? That is what an elder gets when he doesn't consider the gray on his head before talking trash, papa pack well jor! May one or all your sons die in that manner then i can agree on what you just said! For your info it is one finger that will dip into the oil that will soil others! The chief of aluu gave the go ahead so therefore ALL ALUU ARE INVOLVED!!! AND FOREVER CURSED!!!!! Unless they fish out that finger and cut it off.

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Amazondepth(m): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
Has he realy said anyting dat warrants such vitriolic and caustic remarks?dis man has just aired his views and y abuse an elder just because u disagree?wat a shame.indeed just go and take a look @ d list released by d police and u see Yoruba and Igbo names too.much as we condemn d killings of this young nigerians how does insulting elders make u wrath justified?
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Policewoman(f): 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
Truckpusher: Apparently you only read the last paragraph and the rest u covered with your natural hatred for the ikwerres....IKWERRES ARE NOT IGBOS AND WILL NOT BE.
THEY ARE IGBOS. ONLY CHICKENED OUT BECAUSE OF FEAR OF REPERCUSSIONS OF GOWON. ASK AROUND.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Elebiju: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
chrisxxx: That is my mentor speaking. Aluu and Uniport have co-existed since 1975 with no incidence of this nature. A thorough investigation should be carried out to determine the root cause of this ugly incident. Aluu people for sure I know are not xenophobic as even the area where the incident took place is considered a satellite town.
hmmmm soothing words,abi no be person explain matters so tey e enter body so?ehn but bros why u no waka go greet Ūя mentor when the incident occured make them kukuma join body plank u maybe Ūя mentor go save u or na a copy of the concubine go save u from d pestling, u come here come D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ talk nonsense abt d location of d area, satellite town ko amuwo odofin ni
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Elebiju: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
Policewoman: THEY ARE IGBOS. ONLY CHICKENED OUT BECAUSE OF FEAR OF REPERCUSSIONS OF GOWON. ASK AROUND.
they are outcasts o they betrayed the igbo community even this elechi amadi fought on the nigerian side I̶̲̥̅̊n the Nigeria biafra war
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Dopefiend(m): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
Did elechi just say dose boyz were wasted by strangers in d community shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by dridowu: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:
angry
so hapi 4 ur pointing out our mistake (gbagaun), but pls alwayz take ur tme also to correct us also. NITWIT
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by SxIxNxA(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2012
belovedaja:
this is why some of you will never prosper in life. Insulting an elder and a literary giant like elechi amadi is not good.

Dis is Naija. never knew prosperity could be linked to how respectful one is. undecided
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Arcard(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
Ikwerre ppl r a subgroup of igbo tribe cuz many of there ancestors r igbo.but dy can claim non igbo dat wan no consign me. Buh there igbo names dy comfuse me.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Arcard(m): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
Who yan say ikwerre fought on naija side, c o boy many ikwerres were in d biafran army, som wan lyk agbaru nd ogechi wogu.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by snowprince01(m): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
Amachi is only trying to bail his community frm d atrocity.. Over 50 people gathered nd watch those boize killed, nd am sure up to 30 of them were frm aluu. If there were actually gud people in dat community, they would find a way to talk to their people and twist d situation to a better 1 by implying d police station instead.. I believe if some of them did so, their brothers nd sisters wil listen..only me can stop such an act in my own community if such is to happen there, because I wil knw all d faces of d killers nd their names, I wil nt b afraid they wil kill me too wen I speak out, its just because they are all wicked people dats all

2 Likes

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Digriz(m): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
snowprince01: Amachi is only trying to bail his community frm d atrocity.. Over 50 people gathered nd watch those boize killed, nd am sure up to 30 of them were frm aluu. If there were actually gud people in dat community, they would find a way to talk to their people and twist d situation to a better 1 by implying d police station instead.. I believe if some of them did so, their brothers nd sisters wil listen..only me can stop such an act in my own community if such is to happen there, because I wil knw all d faces of d killers nd their names, I wil nt b afraid they wil kill me too wen I speak out, its just because they are all wicked people dats all
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by MDyaQ(m): 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2012
ALuu Community are killers and fools that Community should be wip away frm Nigeria Useless
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Litmus: 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
BootyOnMe:

Was it the whole ALUU community that wasted innocent souls?
Or just a few citizens?
The abomination happened in ALUU. . . Yes?
But like he has rightly stated. . . the whole ALUU community did not kill the young men. . .
ALUU is a reflection of NIGERIA. kiss
I have no problem with his opinions.
He condemned the killings of the young students. . . that is good enough for me. kiss

By the bolded do you mean that, just like the whole of AlUU community did not kill the young men, the whole of Nigeria is not to be tarnished by the ALUU incident?

or were you contradicting yourself ?
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Remii(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
MD yaQ: ALuu Community are killers and fools that Community should be wip away frm Nigeria Useless

What happen in Aluu is bad and conbdemable, however that does not make all Aluu people criminals, lynching happens everywhere including Lagos, does that make everyone in the town criminlas. It is possible for people not to know about the inident until days after, depending on location.
Those who have been to Uniport will know that Aluu and Choba are equal hosts to the University infact some of those who killed the children will include Uniport students because may of them leave in Aluu
The main culprit in this matter is the bad debtor that misled everyone to believe that his creditors were armed robbers.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by ekereku: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
My headache is that people refuse to take into consideration the circumstances that made the people of Aluu heartless. Because if Aluu had kept video clips of what they've been passing through, I know some of us would have changed our way of reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by oladayo042: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
4bobo: [/b]
[b]

what about if his first son part of the students? will he justified the killing, i think he will also say i trained my son very well, he can never steal, aluu you must be wicked... just thinking sha
How did he justify the killing?
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by totorimi: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
Our elders have a saying that "the oldman does not stay at home and watch while the female goat gives birth with rope on its neck" If Elechi Amadi as an elders statesman could not say anything while this crime was happening right under his nose,why should he think his words mean a Bleep when the deed has been done. You never know people until y=u get close enough to them.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Emiru(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
belovedaja:

Can u plz show me d insult? Becoz he iz a literary giant or wateva u call it.. If it whr 2 b my father wuld u nah have said d same tin.. Abeqi fashy jhoor.. Who go agree say im mama fud nr swit?? Can u come on staqe and say ur villaqe is made up off piqs? So luck up vhat man.. He iz doinq thesame
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Emiru(m): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
DANILSA: DID U READ BEFORE COMMENTING OR YOU JUST COMMENTED BECAUSE OTHERS DID? sad undecided
SHE WAS THE FIRST TO COMMENT SO... SHUT UR TRAP wink tongue

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by dirifred(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
tpia@:
they should name and produce the killers, not just keep insisting it wasnt them.
Who is the "they" you are talking about? what happened to those boys is very unfortunate, but capitalizing on it to make empty statements is not what i expect. it is the job of the police to fish out the culprit, it was also their job to protect those innocent boys. take your complain to the right place. the role the Nigeria police plaid in this matter is enough to send the DPO of that area and the likes to jail. " To protect and serve" is the only reason we needed this bribe collecting competent failures.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by silvernus0: 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2012
Dear Dr. ELECHI AMADI

THIS COMMUNITY IS FULL OF WITCHES AND BLOOD SUCKERS

PEOPLE WHO ARE HAPPI TO SEE BLOOD

I HAVE HEARD IN THE PAST THAT THIS COMMUNITY IS AN EVIL PLACE TO VISIT BUT I NEVA BELIVD TILL NOW !!!

EVIL PPLE , HRTLESS SPECIES ..

GOD FORBID THIS KIND OF PLACE

THAT LAND NEED SPIRITUAL CLEANSING

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by malontee(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
BootyOnMe:

Was it the whole ALUU community that wasted innocent souls?
Or just a few citizens?
The abomination happened in ALUU. . . Yes?
But like he has rightly stated. . . the whole ALUU community did not kill the young men. . .
ALUU is a reflection of NIGERIA. kiss
I have no problem with his opinions.
He condemned the killings of the young students. . . that is good enough for me. :-D

i thought you are wiser than this..but now i realise that all my effort in rating you high was in all futility,anyways i dnt blame you because it runs in your blood i wouldn't be suprise if you are from ALUU...mtcheeeeew!

All the criminal acts done by Nigerians[i mean Aluus'] outside this country are all done Nigerians as a whole right Am still disappointed in u**next topic pls**
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by mamagee3(f): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
Stupidity at its best!!!

The community is a killer community

End of story!!!

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by tpia5: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
I HAVE HEARD IN THE PAST THAT THIS COMMUNITY IS AN EVIL PLACE TO VISIT

people keep making statements like this, yet refuse to give further details.

what exactly is going on in that place?
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by tpia5: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
i've heard on occasion, about some places being no-go areas in nigeria, where going there is at great risk to the person's life since they often dont make it out alive.

never took it that seriously until now.

and do they send corpers to such regions?
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by omaboy: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
I support in totality the views of this litraray Icon. Any individual or group that participated in this dastartly act will never go unpunish even to the fouth generation. They might escape from the eyes of the law but the justice from God will surely visit them. This is an individual sin that can not be ascribe to the Aluu community.

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Truckpusher(m): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
Policewoman: THEY ARE IGBOS. ONLY CHICKENED OUT BECAUSE OF FEAR OF REPERCUSSIONS OF GOWON. ASK AROUND.
And the igbos that didn't chicken out died in their thousands only for the man who put them in that mess to turn around campaigning to be the president of that same country he despises Abi? What a tribe of clowns you are!!!
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by size38: 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2012
Its a pitty though, but those students were killed by rival cult groups in collaboration with some vigilante group members. The facts are there. People knowabout this even some uniport students too
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by tayoccu(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2012
omaboy: I support in totality the views of this litraray Icon. Any individual or group that participated in this dastartly act will never go unpunish even to the fouth generation. They might escape from the eyes of the law but the justice from God will surely visit them. This is an individual sin that can not be ascribe to the Aluu community.

Did you watch the videos?
If you did you won't spew this rubbish you're spewing.
In one of the videos, the traditional ruler of Aluu was seen endorsing the mob action, and not one indigine voiced his objection (based on video evidence), so its as good as the entire community is responsible for the action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen / Newborn Baby Found Dead In A Well At A Town In The North (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Bandits Kill Young Man Weeks After Completing NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.